Hi,

This is a thread for the proposed Real Value Builder venture at Tharamani, Chennai. This is named Peace & Prosperity.

P&P is located in Taramani, at the heart of the city and has an endless array of activities and any convenience you may need. Families who have moved into the neighborhood will endorse that for you! P&P comprises of 6 blocks situated on a picturesque expanse of 4.31 acres, strategically located in Taramani(OMR) Chennai, behind TIDEL Park and close to American International School & RMZ Millenia.
The project comprises 640 swanky apartments of 2,2.5,3,3.5 BHK ranging from 856 to 2454 Sq.ft. including Upscale Penthouses. Exclusive Amenities has been embedded in this project like Eco-friendly jogging track at terrace level, Swimming pool with Toddler’s pool & Jacuzzi, Library, Meditation hall, Ladies corner, Gym & indoor games, ATM, Convenio Store, Club House and Multipurpose hall, STP & Water Treatment Plant.

You are welcome to share your experiences and feedback.
Read more
869 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Sundar144
    I agree with Love birds...For example....I stay in gopalapuram in a rented 2BHK on Rs 15000/month rent. assuming that I am forced to stay here till End Dec 2020 with avg monthly rent as Rs 17000/month, I would end up paying Rs 1224000 (17000x12monthsx6years). Also, If I booked a 1000sqft flat for Rs 7000/sqft in 2014 and waited till 2020 with a 7% inflation and value appreciation is around 10%, then Value at 2020 = 7000 x (1 + (0.1-0.7-0.1x0.07))^6 = Rs 8023/sqft => 1000sqft x (8023-7000) = Rs 1023000/- Therefore we can presume that there is a net loss of Rs 201000/-. However, this amount is without considering the humane factors like convenience, satisfaction and pride etc....That is where the project has got an edge over others.....

7% Inflation is very unrealistic.. this may be true of Vegetables, cereals and other stuff that the government publishes every fortnight / month
    You are ignoring the cost of materials incl diesel and other prices (cement, sand, steel, labor) which may also increase the cost... Whatever the booking rate, to a certain extent, the builder will pass on these costs to the Buyer.. 1 of my office colleagues said that in 2007 or so, he had to pay thrice the cost of sand due to shortage and due to the government restrictions for constructing his independent house..

Further, the cost of wood work / cabinet kitchen that you do post possession will be Rs 5 lakhs in 2014. Rs 8 lakhs in 2017 if handed over and Rs 10 lakhs in 2020...

The same applies for the cost of car parking charges and others not disclosed... What is given as Rs 2 lakhs now may become Rs 4 lakhs... Remember, this is the builder's discretion...

And, for that matter the Guideline Value, the Registration and Stamp Duty Charges in 2019-20 at the applicable rate

And, we never know through these 4-5 budgets, at what rate, the GST / VAT, Mortgage value registration and / or Service Tax may increase or will be charged...

However, the UDS in this case will be too less.. 625 flats in 4.3 acres... (should be around 20%) I remember, in an area like Adyar with 24 flats in our apartment, for 1 of the apartments on sale, many of the folks turned away due to lower UDS for a second-hand flat..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nature lover
    Sundar 144, Can you please mention SBC No for P&P CMA approval from the given by you. Thanks

Hi nature lover, I posted this page intentonally to show that Realvalue mail claim is not found in the planning permit issued by CMDA for the year 2013. As per the mail the planning permit was obtained on 13th December 2013. Any body has contacts with CMDA?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sundar, Ok Noted. I saw the link and all the approval given for Slit +3 or 4. nothing more than that and got shocked.

I am currently out of chennai and have to depend this forum for updates and what ever the email received from RV, I or We forced to trust. Unless fix the date and gather all the people at the door step of RV to demand to pay for all the lies.
    CommentQuote
  • Folks,

The below is the approval link - PP Approval Details - MSB - 2013

File No. C3/10826/2011
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nrajan1981
    7% Inflation is very unrealistic.. this may be true of Vegetables, cereals and other stuff that the government publishes every fortnight / month
    You are ignoring the cost of materials incl diesel and other prices (cement, sand, steel, labor) which may also increase the cost... Whatever the booking rate, to a certain extent, the builder will pass on these costs to the Buyer.. 1 of my office colleagues said that in 2007 or so, he had to pay thrice the cost of sand due to shortage and due to the government restrictions for constructing his independent house..

Further, the cost of wood work / cabinet kitchen that you do post possession will be Rs 5 lakhs in 2014. Rs 8 lakhs in 2017 if handed over and Rs 10 lakhs in 2020...

The same applies for the cost of car parking charges and others not disclosed... What is given as Rs 2 lakhs now may become Rs 4 lakhs... Remember, this is the builder's discretion...

And, for that matter the Guideline Value, the Registration and Stamp Duty Charges in 2019-20 at the applicable rate

And, we never know through these 4-5 budgets, at what rate, the GST / VAT, Mortgage value registration and / or Service Tax may increase or will be charged...

However, the UDS in this case will be too less.. 625 flats in 4.3 acres... (should be around 20%) I remember, in an area like Adyar with 24 flats in our apartment, for 1 of the apartments on sale, many of the folks turned away due to lower UDS for a second-hand flat..

Yeah Rajan, I agree with you....But remember that appreciation rate also increase accordingly......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nature lover
    Hi Sundar, Ok Noted. I saw the link and all the approval given for Slit +3 or 4. nothing more than that and got shocked.

I am currently out of chennai and have to depend this forum for updates and what ever the email received from RV, I or We forced to trust. Unless fix the date and gather all the people at the door step of RV to demand to pay for all the lies.

Hi Nature Lover,
    Sorry for the half cooked info.....Rajan has given the link.....Thanks RAjan....The approval is listed in multistoried IT buildings head.....Though Realvalue/P&P/Ambojini name is not mentioned in the details, we have the reason to believe as the details of the project are matching perfectly....Let us hope for the best.........

(65) 8132 759 27/07/2011 09/12/2013 C3/10826/2011

THIRU. R.DAMODARAN AND V.S.SARAVANAN
    No.17-1, Poes Road, 2nd Street, Teynampet, Chennai-600018.

S.No.311/3B, 311/3C1, 311/3C2, 311/3C3A, 311/3C3B, 311/3C3C, 312/17B, 312/18A,1A, 312/18A1B, 312/181AC, 312/18A1D, 312/18A1E, 312/18A1F, 312/18A1G, 312/18A1H, 312/18B1 and 312/18B2 of Kottivakkam Village, K.P.Kandan Nagar Road, Chennai.

Planning Permission for the proposed construction of combined Double Basement Floor combined Stilt Floor + 2 towers each with First Floor to 16 Floor + 17th Floor with 640 Dwelling Units and Service Block Stilt Floor + 1st Floor with swimming pool at First Floor level.
    Area - 16663.9 sqm
    CommentQuote
  • Had a chance to look at the site today.. There are lot of slums in front covering the entire stretch in front... P&P is in the middle.. Also there is a temple built on the approach road which is also in bad shape... Sales guys keep harping on location. While the loaction is ok, the surrounding slums are a big let down. Sales guys are saying confidently that launch will be during Diwali or max within 3 months. Usual sales pitch - Rate is getting increased to 7200 from next week. Naveen / Rajan/ Sundar, Would like to know your views/thought process on the slum dwellings in front. Were they there in 2012 when u booked? Would they move somewhere else in future ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Infoseek, The slum dwellings were there during 1990's. It's possible to shift by govt, If there is serious requirement. Like, Bus Interchange or Govt building or other public usage. If things happened the value of the property will be go higher for minimum of 20%.

Another news is, RV had taken a step to advertise in Shlekha.com I believe this is a paid ad. which means, The seriousness is there.

Real Value Peace And Prosperity Taramani|Real Value Peace And Prosperity Chennai|Real Value Peace And Prosperity Real value Ltd
    CommentQuote
  • Removal of slum area or temple in chennai is not an easy task.

We know how the value will be arrived even if posh building is there but amongst the slums
    CommentQuote
  • The locality oin front of P&P cannot be described as a "slum", I would call it a legitimate low income dwelling area. It has some concrete buildings and interior streets/units are numbered and covered by revenue department and seems to have proper sewage supply etc. Most residents are small-time entrepreneurs who have shops etc. or are low income wage earners like cleaners, drivers etc. This locality may actually help people living in P&P to obtain a good supply of domestic servants, cooks, drivers etc, since it is so close. Also, the temple under construction does not block the approach road, it tales up about 30% of the road width. I would not support the representation above from infoseek, frankly seems a bit biased.
    CommentQuote
  • The low-income dwellers were there when I did the booking in Nov 2012. In fact, I came to know about the existing Metro water / drainage connection through them.

I agree with the availability of more people for domestic jobs. However, whatever be the number, such a presence may impact the approach and the appreciation / rental prospects for the building in the long term.

With 800+ apartments coming up (640 from RV and 200 from KGS), I think in the next 4-5 years, some may move out if some retail groceries like Nilgiris or Spencers open up.

Else, if the proposed elevated IT corridor takes off, some people may be relocated. Refer below:
    India’s longest elevated corridor to come up in OMR, Chennai | Construction magazine | Construction news | Builders magazine | Building Construction Magazine

Unless, the builder is in the good books of the ruling party and convince the government to relocate the people, they may still continue there.
    CommentQuote
  • Folks,

RV is a Silver Sponsor for the event Ungal Illam 2014. Refer below:
    Ungal Illam | Chennai Chennai Trade Centre - Buy, Sell, Rent Property

Surely, they will again showcase P&P and other projects to the prospective customers. Can some of us get to the event and hear what these people are now saying?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skpadman
    The locality oin front of P&P cannot be described as a "slum", I would call it a legitimate low income dwelling area. It has some concrete buildings and interior streets/units are numbered and covered by revenue department and seems to have proper sewage supply etc. Most residents are small-time entrepreneurs who have shops etc. or are low income wage earners like cleaners, drivers etc. This locality may actually help people living in P&P to obtain a good supply of domestic servants, cooks, drivers etc, since it is so close. Also, the temple under construction does not block the approach road, it tales up about 30% of the road width. I would not support the representation above from infoseek, frankly seems a bit biased.

Skpadman, Surprised at your claim of bias. I have nothing for or against P&P. I was also curious to look at the location as this project has been discussed extensively here. I stated what I saw and askied for exisitng buyers thought process when they booked. End of the day its individuals preference. One can call it low income dwelling area / prospective options for domestic labour etc etc and paint a rosy picture, but the reality is there for anyone& everyone to see. Some folks have already provided their experiences of being in such locatlities on this thread. Are they also baised ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lovebirds43k
    Removal of slum area or temple in chennai is not an easy task.

We know how the value will be arrived even if posh building is there but amongst the slums

Removal of slum area or temple is not easy any where in India not only in Chennai. I mentioned, It's possible. Which means can not say, in the past no slum area or temple had been removed.

We are a small group of friends who are already booked in P&P are seriously having discussion with our own frustration some more. Probably in positive manner. Love birds, If you are kind enough to pass the information, You could have mentioned what is the percentage of appreciation will be or you could have mention there won't be any appreciation based on your experience or opinion, If the slum area had been removed. Instead of saying, "we know how the value will be arrived even if posh building is there but amongst the slums" This reply shows some thing immature and funny.

Those who are not involved in P&P, your suggestion and opinion is welcome with realistic points in polite manner. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by infoseek
    Skpadman, Surprised at your claim of bias. I have nothing for or against P&P. I was also curious to look at the location as this project has been discussed extensively here. I stated what I saw and askied for exisitng buyers thought process when they booked. End of the day its individuals preference. One can call it low income dwelling area / prospective options for domestic labour etc etc and paint a rosy picture, but the reality is there for anyone& everyone to see. Some folks have already provided their experiences of being in such locatlities on this thread. Are they also baised ?

Hi Info Seek,

The same point had been discussed by SK in this threat previously. Those who booked in P&P are very well aware of the dwellings in front of P&P. Because it was before start of P&P. Which means, the people who booked already took it consideration and took the decision to go ahead. Yes. I do agree that, there is negative and positive points from the dwellings. Of course we would be happy, If the govt decided to relocate. Otherwise, we have to stick with positive points. There is no question about baised or not. Let's put a stop here before it become an argument. Thanks
    CommentQuote