Collapse

Peace and Prosperity by Real Value in Tharamani, Chennai

Last updated: December 26 2018
947 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Peace and Prosperity by Real Value in Tharamani, Chennai

Thanks SKpadman. Let us keep an eye for further process. If RV gets CMDA approval, I am sure they will update in the website, chase for the payment and official launch too.

Other members here.. Please be active and we will have news soon.

Comment

Dear Members,

I am continuously reading this thread forum for a some time now and i joined as a member in IREF today.
      Wish you all a Happy new year.
      I am considering this as one of my option to book the apartment.
      I would like to share you some update which I got when I was discussing with the sales guy.

I have one good update & one not very convincing update.
      Good Update:
      As many of know, whoever has already invested with starting price of 6000/- he quoted me 6998/- for first few floors & then it will increase from 5 th floor. So already a minimum +10 lacs benefit.
      But not so convincing update is that he said that other costs are not clearly known at this point of time as the project is still to be officially launched.And as everybody has said that he said it will launched in 2 months time say by Feb 2014...But when i was quick to say that I think this is what you guys are saying to all the other already booked people for the 6- 8 months he said yes sir your are correct but please understand I accept it as fact but at the same time we are also been informed the same form our management which we are in-turn passing on to the customers.
      One more interesting point is that he said that to be open to you there could be some layout changes so be prepared then I said that could not be fair as at this point of time only parameter with which we decide is due to location & layout. Then he slight altered saying that no sir there will not be big change neither the total sq.feet will change only some minor changes in the Bathroom etc..But though I know it could be lie based on the some of other few owners opinion saying that they have received change in total sq.feet & be asked to pay for the difference etc...
      But by saying so he said that they are considering this project as important.
      Also he said that if I am interested I will need to pay a advance amount & this just to block this rate & flat. all other details will be know only after the project is launched.(I don't know when it will be ?-Brackets are My comment).
      So I am wondering or my concern is that without knowing what are his additional charges like car park blah blah how can we book at this rate ??? as for eg if his car park charge are a\say 3 lacs(My imaginary figure) & maintenance charge sat Rs 3/-(My imaginary figure) which we don't have any control & on which the builder has full control is it worth to book at this rate(when I mean rate I involve everybody who would have booked at different rates at different times)..Also he said minimum timeline of 30 months for construction.

Now coming to the history of me, I am currently living abroad I do hold a 1600 apartment in the city which is under loan & will be over by 2015 Q3. As I am related to IT, I was wondering whenever I come back to Chennai my work location could be OMR. So I was thinking to invest in OMR. Initially I was looking at the investment point of view so that when I come back I can sell it & buy a new one & settle down.
      So was considering @50 lacs series ① Padmalaya project ② PBEl City ③ XS Real for investment.
      Then slowly my thinking shifted to 50-50 as both Investment & end use whenever I come back.
      So started considering ④Radiance shine - Around 70 lacs ⑤ P&P - Around 1.1 C.
      So when I called up the RV guy to discuss on P&P he was initially pushing Padmalaya & then said that sir if you are fine with 1C then I can share the information of the P&P project. Info as I have mentioned above.
      But confused which way to go now. (i.e) Only Investment mode or both mode.(Though I dont foresee my return for the next 3-5 yrs)
      Any opinions welcome..

Thank You
      Last edited January 5 2014, 03:17 PM. Reason: Add an one important point

Comment

The news that the launch is still another 2 months away at soonest is disappointing. We all were expecting a Pongal launch.

I booked at 6150 psqft plus floor rise. So it is good there is some appreciation on paper at least. But my deposit of 15% of value of flat has been locked up for almost a year now:-(

The car park charge was not mentioned in my booking form, but maintenance deposit is mentioned as Rs. 2.50 psqft per month.

All in all, I would say it is still a good buy for you, since it is a far better prospect for the family to live there compared to far off locales in OMR. Adyar/Velachery are happening places for kids in terms of educational and extra-curricular activities. However having seen the delay track record of this project, you should probably wait till the CMDA approval is complete. It is unlikely the price will increase anymore prior to the launch. Booking and paying advance now will result in locking up your funds for an unknown period, as the rest of us are suffering now.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
        Last edited January 5 2014, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Hi Jan 2014

Well. I am very scared to give opinion before to clarify the following !!!

Under your history, you are holding 1600 apartment OR 1600 sqft apartment in the city?

Any way, just kidding ....

In actual fact that, most of the developers attitude are same. It seems, they anticipate one news from authorities and spread to public with ingredients to get hold of customers. in P&P case is too much ingredients for the last 1year plus. However, If P&P starts in March'14 (Not even February'14) and finish the project in August'16 means (30 months as informed by marketing guy), its successful project. Weather they, finish or not? If you think the answer is "YES", you may choose P&P.

Why?

1. very simple. its in OMR but City. its not in OMR outskirts or far from city.

2. Now the properties are down in the market. Most of the completed project, the developers are willing to come down as initial (Almost) launch price. Even then RV increased the price per SQFT. Its due to demand in that location.

3. When there is Rs 1000 psqf increased in siruseri, here easily will increase Rs2000 psft. That is your ROI

4. Then more to say, MRT, wide road, easy access etc etc

If you think the answer is "No" you may opt for next choice. I suggest you to compare with Jain project which is close to P&P. Probably this will help you to decide.
          Last edited January 5 2014, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Dear skpadman,
            Thx for your reply. It was nice see your response.
            Ya I did go through this thread & I think it is so unfortunate that out of the lot in the thread you must have paid the highest...
            Yes I was Just wondering how long they will taking to launch & since they have raised the price gradually I am wondering they will do so until launch & also the opportunity cost.....So tough decision....
            BTW I hope you would have seen the actual location before you made the booking advance....I have traveled on the MGR road some 4 years back but I have not seen this small road going out of mgr road & again joining back to mgr road...Is it still good road & enough space for a big complex on that road. Is it an existing 60 feet road. (Though I hope that RV may lay thar road after the final completion of the project).

Hi Nature Lover,

Thanks for your nice feedback....Yap I have 1600 sq.feet in the city vadapalani. ha ha ha
            And I understand that you were planing to go to india by nov or dec 2013, so how did ur site visit go ?
            And also whats the update on your guys local meet up & the plan to go to & meet the RV office.

Any update....

Thank you

Comment

Jan 2014, I guess you should have visited the site before visiting RV office

The updates given in previous postings.

1. Most of the flats, the sizes are changed.

2. No one knows, when they will receive CMDA approval and launch date. Keep saying 2 weeks, next month, Pongal etc etc.

3. STILL asking payment for remaining on 15% (Yet no flats plan, details of in-house finishings is not ready)

4. Finally marketing guys are recommended to go for customer service course.
              Last edited January 6 2014, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Naveen & Rajan, .......Aiyaaaa we are travelling in the same boat. do not be quite. come on....

Comment

Hi Nature sir,
                  Yes we are in the same boat with heads peeping in with different directions in mid of the sea!my id naveen is no more working since ,i am with the name Rajchennai!

Comment

HI Nature lover,

No yaar I have not seen the place in person as I have mentioned I am in abroad, so came across the this P&P project through Padmalaya project. Then when I checked this forum I came across this thread. So whichever project I book it will without me looking at the project.
                    Though my close loved ones will be looking at the site, but I am looking at people feedback & views who are the actual buyers who are in a position to see live & decide so we get unbiased views.There were mixed reviews from my representative who visited the site.
                    That view has already been discussed before in this thread as well.
                    The right opposite of this project are average dwellings & so when this huge big complex & KG Apt comes up it will like two extremes...though the fate of those people are not known as they live here without patta as per the sales guy but still it seems though it is still not of a size which can be ignored for the decision making process. Also the current road is still mud road & not Thar road so incase of rainy season it is going to be difficult though even in part of city also same situation... so nothing can be done...And since it the existing road the sales guy says that at this point of time he don't foresee that RV will be laying the thar road. However if these projects come up Thar road can come up automatically is what he says.
                    So mixed feedback i got was that few consider the above points as minus & risk & that is reflecting on the cost & other party says it is part of the area & one has to decide with the thinking that the opposite dwellings will continue to exists for long & need to think of other advantages near by. But still 1.1 C minimum seems to be on the higher side though....started to become a bit confusing....The P&P project seems though like challenging decision like do or die..Still thinking hard though...
                    At the same time my mind has started re-thinking as mentioned before on other investment purpose only budget projects like padmalaya or pebl city or XS harmony...or even a shine studio apartments...

BTW though a weird thinking... means out of my original purpose of moving out of OMR as I was looking to book at OMR side...but just wanted to hear opinions as this was suggested by one of my representative(loved ones) who visited this site....why should you not consider Gloden opulance for this which will come around 70-80 lacs ? In the future you can sell that & buy something in OMR when u r back if need be....feedbacks pls...

Cheers !!!!
                    Last edited January 6 2014, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Well every one has mixed feelings!
                      Both positive and negative points are there !Yes dwelling are present in most parts of India, why it is even present in just back of Antilia house.

1)Proximity is too good but not location; but approach and close neighborhood is a big ?mark, but there is no possibility that it will be shifted since they have water connection/EB connection +/temple and they will stay for every ,so let’s forget that they will move away.
                      2)It is inside the city + Before OMR toll; proximity to all major IT companies are within 10 minutes reach .
                      3)Price wise it is Good since some major venture do cost more that too they are too far from P&P.
                      4)Roads are broaden and not congested ,yes thar road? ok think about it after 3 years.
                      5)Desalinated water connection is there in taramani,so no water problem.
                      Last edited January 6 2014, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X