Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by infoseekHad a chance to look at the site today.. There are lot of slums in front covering the entire stretch in front... P&P is in the middle.. Also there is a temple built on the approach road which is also in bad shape... Sales guys keep harping on location. While the loaction is ok, the surrounding slums are a big let down. Sales guys are saying confidently that launch will be during Diwali or max within 3 months. Usual sales pitch - Rate is getting increased to 7200 from next week. Naveen / Rajan/ Sundar, Would like to know your views/thought process on the slum dwellings in front. Were they there in 2012 when u booked? Would they move somewhere else in future ?
Dear Mr Infoseek.... I had booked this flat in OCT 2012 with the aim in mind for leading a peaceful retired life after 2019. At that time, the pitch of the sales guy was little different....He insisted me to visit the site first in person and look around the area before booking.... He sounded genuine....... while visiting the site I noticed that fully developed slum..... I interacted with some shop owners and truck drivers regarding the water logging issue of that area during torrential rains, general safety/security, Sewage and Water supply and approval of the slum etc...They confirmed that they have proper water supply and electricity connection and very confidently saying that we are over 2000 votes and nobody will dare to remove us from this place..... Since I was not very skeptical about it, that slum issue didn't bother me much...... Further as I was planning for end use purpose really not worried about the value appreciation..... Also at the Same time Army has launched a project thro' AWHO(Army Welfare Housing Organisation) at Semmencheri (near DLF Garden city) at a price of Rs 2800/sqft.....That site also had a Tsunami kuppam issue and without any other lucrative benefits/advantages......and DLF was offering a ready to occupy flat for Rs 3500/sqft ......After carrying out the analysis on plus and minuses of P & P site with others, I decided to go ahead with P & P..... Now the only concern remain with me is the launch.....As I stated earlier, this project will definitely will take 4 or 5 years to complete......Any further delay will force me to look for a rented accn at chennai after my retirement which I don't want..........CommentQuote0Flag
- Hello Sundar, We are travelling in the same boat and made the same decision. Except my retirement will have another decade. Fine, let us hope, RV will launch with in 2014. Their planing is to build (Phase I) first 3 blocks in one tower. (Total 2 tower & 6 blocks) Upon completion of first tower, they will handover to the owner to occupy (It may take 2 to 2.5 years from the construction start date) without common facilities, such as swimming pool, Park,etc. Then RV will start to book for the next 3 blocks (Phase II) with high price. We the residents become the sample items to sell their product in high price. So, If RV delay Phase II, its hard cake for them to make money due to locality.
So, hardly I guess, you may need to stay in rental house for 6 months to occupy P&P. By chance your retirement had extended means, you are the lucky person. hihihihihii All the best to you Thiru Sundar Avarkale.CommentQuote2Flag
I do agree that the location is good in terms of connectivity to MK, OMR and Velachery.
But just take a moment to understand that this venture may go on even more than 2019... and the common amenities being at the center will go on even till 2022.. Even if Phase 1 is completed, say by 2017, Phase 2 construction work (cement, rooftop for 17 floors, sand and dust) etc will make us tizzy for the next 3 years... :(
Am not sure how far would the promised amenities be delivered by RV then. Looking at the over supply of apartments in OMR in each of the bigger ventures in 2014 itself, I wonder how many of the 640 apartments (or, say 320 in Phase 2) would be unsold...
And, without these amenities, we will be forking out a good amount of maintenance, say Rs 4 per sft at least in 2017
Rather, my suggestion would be to look in a venture with lesser no. of flats (max 100-150 flats) and with a possession in 2-2.5 years.. rather than wait for the Launch and then the Handing-Over...CommentQuote1Flag
- I had booked an apartment in P&P. As I work nearby, I keep visiting the site frequently expecting signs of progress.
Last night suddenly about 6 huts came up abutting P&P's wall on the alleged 60ft road. I dont think they are made for the construction workers. Seems like an illegal encroachment :(CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by purviewI had booked an apartment in P&P. As I work nearby, I keep visiting the site frequently expecting signs of progress.
Last night suddenly about 6 huts came up abutting P&P's wall on the alleged 60ft road. I dont think they are made for the construction workers. Seems like an illegal encroachment :(
Surely it is not meant for the construction workers......It is the standard operating procedure of some local outfit or party.....Now the developer may have to shed out some money to the local leader for the so called problem solving process or settlement.... We are in a democracy and we have to live with these type of jokers too.......CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Folks,
Did anyone visit the Ungal Illam Fair? Any updates from RV?CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi All
We got a shocking news that RV may be in deep trouble financially and projects may get delayed or not started at all. We are very worried as after waiting for two years this news is very saddening.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by cjsivashankarHi All
We got a shocking news that RV may be in deep trouble financially and projects may get delayed or not started at all. We are very worried as after waiting for two years this news is very saddening.
Don't you have cancel option? Or any specific reason to stick with this project?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by HaojinDon't you have cancel option? Or any specific reason to stick with this project?
This thread is only for P&P buyers to boast about their investment acumen, prospect of this project and how the place is worth 10K/sqft today and they have already made paper profit. I am sure they will be even happier with more profit if they get the project in 2020. Noone wants to hear any alternate view or raise issues. We have been asked to respectfully stay out of the discussion. So please save your sympathy and dont waste your time.CommentQuote1Flag
- immmmm Very confusing. Is there any lawyers are here. As public welfare, can file in High court for developers not to track like P&P. This is to stop using public funds with show of empty land.
Looking forward a reliable and confident news on P&P.CommentQuote0Flag
- Checked with RV and they are waiting for (STILL) building approval. They are informing confidently to wait another couple of months. Once they get the approval, they are ready to launch.
Is this serious or usual repeated answer.CommentQuote0Flag
These are all delay tactics by the builder.
When high-rise buildings of other builders are getting CMDA approval in an average 6 month time frame after the GO (don't know what means / tactics they use), I have understood that RV is a hopeless builder in terms of starting the project and delivering in 2017..
None of us know the facts for the delay.. Approach Road issue, Height, provision for EWS, Title / land issue or any other aspect...
The delay has happened in the case of their earlier ventures like Sai Sarovar etc... They only know to divert the money to buy some other tracts of land and do not know getting things done...
Wake up now, folks! Need to go as a group and barge into the builder's office, meet the CMD or the concerned person and know the exact status; the phone calls and inquiries won't do.
Else, it's better to get out of this venture sooner than later..CommentQuote0Flag
- Now the latest fashion with TN builder across Chennai,Coimbatore is....Special Pre-launch offer !!!Only first 10 bookings!!!Only limited period offer!!! but finally at the end they sell much lesser price later than the offer price!!CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Rajan, As you know I am not available to join with you guys. Naveen has some contacts. You can get SK to join. Is it possible to meet them one day as a group for soft approach in the first meeting? at least they knows that, we are very desperate and following closely. You all may inform them, if things are not moved as per promise in the first meeting, we had no choice to invite some media and publish the news for the sake of other potential home seekers like us. It could be daily news paper or weekly megazine like Junior Vikatan. for safe guard, you all may record all the conversation in the first meetings. Do you think, its one of the option to wake up RV?CommentQuote1Flag
- Hi Nature lover,
I am fine with meeting RV people even next week if some of you are not available this week.
Would it be possible for you to meet on Saturday / Sunday evening, just to consolidate the issues that need to be raised. It could be an hour or so. We can meet at P&P site itself. Else, you may suggest any other options.CommentQuote0Flag