Hi,

This is a thread for the proposed Real Value Builder venture at Tharamani, Chennai. This is named Peace & Prosperity.

P&P is located in Taramani, at the heart of the city and has an endless array of activities and any convenience you may need. Families who have moved into the neighborhood will endorse that for you! P&P comprises of 6 blocks situated on a picturesque expanse of 4.31 acres, strategically located in Taramani(OMR) Chennai, behind TIDEL Park and close to American International School & RMZ Millenia.
The project comprises 640 swanky apartments of 2,2.5,3,3.5 BHK ranging from 856 to 2454 Sq.ft. including Upscale Penthouses. Exclusive Amenities has been embedded in this project like Eco-friendly jogging track at terrace level, Swimming pool with Toddler’s pool & Jacuzzi, Library, Meditation hall, Ladies corner, Gym & indoor games, ATM, Convenio Store, Club House and Multipurpose hall, STP & Water Treatment Plant.

You are welcome to share your experiences and feedback.
Read more
869 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Praveen, Please call the contacts which you have. I am in overseas currently and unable to join. Hi SK Please leave your contacts.

Make sure as the first meeting is very soft approach to explain our worries and burdens due to delay. do not argue with anyone. They may use the technique to make us temper and get out of this project. Please talk in requesting term.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cjsivashankar
    Hi All

We got a shocking news that RV may be in deep trouble financially and projects may get delayed or not started at all. We are very worried as after waiting for two years this news is very saddening.

Guys,

Please check the approval delay is at CMDA end or some part of the land ownership dispute. Any approval will not take 2 years.

Hope this developer is not going the Purvanka's way. Puvanka's swanlake project launched at Kelambakkam without proper approvals and is still going on for the past 8 years despite their fancy schemes
    CommentQuote
  • We can meet quickly Saturday evening if people are interested, maybe at Saravana Bhavan on OMR?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi SK, Naveen will post his email ID in couple of hours, Please respond to him to contact over the phone to fix the date and time. Thanks.

If any other person interested to join for a group meeting pertained P&P, please follow the next few postings and respond.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi SK,

PM me your contact no..let me,Rajan will meet you to discuss futher
    CommentQuote
  • P&P is Sold out OR kicked out? Please visit this url

Peace & Prosperity,Tharamani by Real Value in Chennai South

Hi Folks, Any updates?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,
    I am new to this forum. Had booked a flat in this project 5 months back and was promised that the launch will happen in June'14! I keep getting the similar promises every time I call the sale person.
    I can understand the frustration of people who booked more than a year back. Has anyone personally gone and spoken to the MD on the project status?
    CommentQuote
  • To meet the MD directly is not at all possible,marketing guys are not allowing ...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Folks,

Please find the paid ad for P&P at sulekha.com

Real Value Peace And Prosperity in Taramani, Chennai | Real value Ltd
    CommentQuote
  • Does not prove anything in my opinion - just means they have not given up on collecting more money.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys, I checked up with CMDA on 30 Sept 2014. The dealing officials said that after obtaining the planning permit from CMDA the builder submitted the plan and other details in Feb/Mar 2014. The plan was scrutinized by CMDA and found everything in order and sent it to Chennai Corporation for approval cum vetting. There the issue is pending due to some political pressure for shedding out more land for some connecting pathway, which the builder is not agreeing. The builder is right because he has already shed out the legalized percentage of land to Corporation. Giving out more land will jeopardize the aesthetics of the project. My effort to meet with dealing official at Corporation didn't materialize due to Pooja holidays. Planning to file a RTI with Chennai corporation. Anyone has better info please share?
    CommentQuote
  • Look's Sundar comments is reliable reason for delay. which developer will provide free land beside the regulations? However, at what basis Corporation have such demand? I believe, again Moneyyyyyyyy is the matter otherwise need political strong pressure to get it to be done. This is so called democracy !!!!!! Other way round, if the developer keep paying money every stage by stage, certainly they will increase the price. Not only for RV and but also other developers too. basically the main reason for delay and price increase due to corruption, political's and speculation. apart from inflation and demand. what a ridicules "law".
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Folks, what's next? Looks the forum is very quiet !!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sundar144
    Hi Guys, I checked up with CMDA on 30 Sept 2014. The dealing officials said that after obtaining the planning permit from CMDA the builder submitted the plan and other details in Feb/Mar 2014. The plan was scrutinized by CMDA and found everything in order and sent it to Chennai Corporation for approval cum vetting. There the issue is pending due to some political pressure for shedding out more land for some connecting pathway, which the builder is not agreeing. The builder is right because he has already shed out the legalized percentage of land to Corporation. Giving out more land will jeopardize the aesthetics of the project. My effort to meet with dealing official at Corporation didn't materialize due to Pooja holidays. Planning to file a RTI with Chennai corporation. Anyone has better info please share?

Dont get crried away by lame excuses.....something not right with Real Value...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nature lover
    Look's Sundar comments is reliable reason for delay. which developer will provide free land beside the regulations? However, at what basis Corporation have such demand? I believe, again Moneyyyyyyyy is the matter otherwise need political strong pressure to get it to be done. This is so called democracy !!!!!! Other way round, if the developer keep paying money every stage by stage, certainly they will increase the price. Not only for RV and but also other developers too. basically the main reason for delay and price increase due to corruption, political's and speculation. apart from inflation and demand. what a ridicules "law".

Did you think why it happens for this project only? If what you say is right, all the projects must delay launch by 3 plus years, is it happening in elsewhere projects? Blind support is not going to help.
    CommentQuote