Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by sandycecHow does this fare as an investment potential? Handover is supposed to be in 2015 or so. It is close to Velachery and OMR. Iam not in a hurry to have a flat within the next 3 years so purely looking at this as an investment opportunity. Either for rent for future resale. Locations seem nice. How about the builder's quality? Anybody foreseeing any appreciating in this location?
2 year old post.
Hand over was supposed to be in 2015 whereas now launching itself is not confirmed in 2015 !!!CommentQuote1Flag
- check thisCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by lovebirds43k2 year old post.
Hand over was supposed to be in 2015 whereas now launching itself is not confirmed in 2015 !!!
- I wonder why so many people stick on this rotten egg. Few even try to find execuses to pamper the builder. The builder is not cheating these people are checting thelselves with this much patience.CommentQuote0Flag
- Seeing from the ad i guess, the initial buyers might be thinking they locked the booking at dirt cheap price with a small initial advance. They might be thinking, when the buider finally get the approval they can continue at the launch rate. Probably the builder want these guys to cancel on their own, so when they get actual approval, they can relaunch at higher prices. It looks like egg or chicken which is first.
Even if these initial buyers did not cancel, during actual launch, the builder will definatly apply current market rate by all means. They are not saint to offer at 3 years old price. At the worst caee the builder will cancel the project and refund, later launch it again at higher price. In any case the buyers are going to be at loss of opportunity. One day they will realise.CommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by HaojinSeeing from the ad i guess, the initial buyers might be thinking they locked the booking at dirt cheap price with a small initial advance. They might be thinking, when the buider finally get the approvsl they can continue at the launch rate. Probably the builder want these guys to cancel on their own, so when they get actual approval, they can relaunch at higher prices. It looks like egg or chicken which is first.
Even if these i itial buyers did not cancel, during actual launch, the builder will definatly apply current market rate by all means. They are not sait to offer at 3 years old price. At the worst caee the builder will cancel the project and refund, later launch it again at higher price. In any case the buyers are going to be at loss of opportunity. One day they will realise.
Exactly the point I was trying to make earlier to deaf ears on this thread. No builder will give away a property taking loss. Any Price quoted/booked is time bound and can be withdrawn unilaterally by the builder. No construction agreement has been signed yet and this project is still in pre-launch. Worst case the builder will say take your booking amount with interest and get lost. If the project is launched in 2020 and priced at 15K/sqft would any sane person expect the builder to honor the 2012 price of 6K/sqft? Remember 2G? going by that logic, there was no scam.
End users should wait for approval.CommentQuote1Flag
- Hi old Folks, Though the points are very perfect and logic. I wonder home come like honey bees !!!!! out of no where suddenly.
Yes. the realistic points were made:
1. Ultimately the developer will benefit. (The point where is lacking, developer will add the price and bring to new launching price. It may not be 100% true. But agreed they are not saint)
2. why RV delaying so long like other failed developer? Probably like unsuccessful developer.
3. False commitments. Deliver will be 2015 but haven't launch so far
4. The worst sales guy ever met in any industry S..i R...m, who asked to increase the deposit 15% from the people already booked. even after delaying the project. I am very sure for him, his parents, sister in law and brother in law, he will not pay. Just to get his monthly salary, this guy insisting the people who already made deposit and simply wait for 2years+
5.Looks like big head ache....
6. Thanks honey bees (Sorry. there is no wrong meaning). let us wait till the pongal festival. If RV delayed further, we have to take strong decision. such as goes to media and spoil their reputation in the public.CommentQuote2Flag
- Hi guys,
First let me make myself clear....may be, by seeing the anger of members, even posting a facts can be misunderstood by some of them.... Any situation can be either good or bad depends on individual.....In my case the delay actually helped me to settle my prior financial commitments..... And knowing the construction industry to some extent, I never believed that 2015 deadline.....Further, I still hope that the law of land will not permit the builder to cancel all bookings in his own whims and fancies or Change the rates committed, until or otherwise the complete project got shelved for some or other legal reasons.... The builder had already made up his loss to some extent while the plans are undergone for some revision....Like in my case, for the net increase of 23 sqft area, the saleable area got increased to 87 sqft......(87-23 =54xRs 6200/- = Rs 3,96,800/-) Plus 10% interest on our commitment money (Rs 200000) for two years....This amount if I divide over my salable area it works out to Rs 500/sqft approx....In my logic there is no loss he is going to suffer.....Of course if it gets delayed upto 2020 or beyond as quoted by some members, I don't think that no one is that stupid to stick to this project without making any hue and cry......In my understanding barring few builders like ceebros or appaswamy, some or other delay is happening in many projects..... Finally no one is canvassing the members to stick to this project... After all , it is a hard earned money which we have, should not be wasted. Everyone must take their own decisions ..... should not get biased by the members post......CommentQuote2Flag
- Looks Swanlake puravankara on board AFTER 8 YEARS.......................... How about our P & P by the great RV ?????CommentQuote0Flag
- Many may follow if price continue stagnant, more stock, less demand, Stock market continue to go higher.CommentQuote0Flag
- Could somebody comment when the project is going to officially launch? Has anybody got an official confirmation?CommentQuote0Flag
Ithaparrra, thambi innum vada varaley.
Adhutha shifttukku allu ready, Yaravathu resale pannrathantha pannalam.CommentQuote0Flag
Please don't ask this question even to the promoters of this project, they may feel shy for not knowing the answer...another caution don't ever ask for the completion they will get offended for sure...
IMO this thread should rest in peace..waste of bandwith and space for a non moving projectCommentQuote1Flag
Please go through the entire thread of 50+ pages and you have your answer ;)CommentQuote0Flag
- May be below article useful for this thread:
Real-estate firm asked to pay over Rs 11 lakhs for deficiency of service - The Economic TimesCommentQuote0Flag