Collapse

Peace and Prosperity by Real Value in Tharamani, Chennai

Last updated: December 26 2018
947 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Peace and Prosperity by Real Value in Tharamani, Chennai

What a strange? RV had asked money before the project approval. Now, how come they are quiet!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nature lover View Post
      What a strange? RV had asked money before the project approval. Now, how come they are quiet!!!!!
      Called RV yesterday. They confirmed thay have got all the approvals, they are working on preparing the launch, brochures, new floor plans etc. My flat size went up from 1385 to 1436 sqft and the revised floor plant is to be shared shortly. Launch price will be around 7200 pqst + floor rise.

Comment

Thanks SKpadman. Yes when I met them, they did mentioned all the size of the flat sqft had been increased. I asked to give the floor plan which was not ready. it's almost a month back. I think RV need time to prepare everything as you mentioned. Meanwhile, they have tired to get money from the existing owners who had booked and all are informed, that they can pay only upon launch. That is the reason for being quiet.

So, folks be ready for the date of launch and keep the cheque book ready too to pay balance amount of 15%

Comment

Hi Skpadman,

Thx for the update but one quick question...did u check with at what rate they are planning to charge customers for additional increased sq.feet ?

Comment

I did not ask that, will check next time.

I hope there is real increase in carpet area and it is not just "loading" - i.e. On paper increase of common area.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Helloo...Jan2014, can you please let us know, did you book your flat? You were sourcing to find some one to who wish to transfer the name.

There is no logic to say the price will be varies for additional square feet. No one will buy a house 90% one price and 10% in another price. Its already confirmed there is no additional price which Naveen or Rajchennai posted in this forum.

Comment

Folks,
                Got an update from RV Marketing people that the launch is planned in Feb 2014 and letters are being sent to the existing customers on the approval, size change etc.. Lets wait for now..

Comment

O.K boss. Waiting for further updates. Raj, you too. Thanks

Comment

Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum, looking to buy apartment near velachery (My Kid is studying in DAV Velachery), came to know about P&P recently. Will be happy to get your comments, can I go for it.

Did anyone booked recently, If yes could you share psqft price. I called Marketing guys, they were quoting 6998 Rs.

Comment

Interested in Ownership transfer

Hi

I am Kumar, interested in ownership transfer of P&P - if anyone is willing to transfer the registration done earlier in your name (due to delays etc)... we can approach RV and request name transfer and I can pay you the initial amount deposit you had paid RV.

Pls PM me on this and we can discuss...

Cheers!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X