Hi,

This is a thread for the proposed Real Value Builder venture at Tharamani, Chennai. This is named Peace & Prosperity.

P&P is located in Taramani, at the heart of the city and has an endless array of activities and any convenience you may need. Families who have moved into the neighborhood will endorse that for you! P&P comprises of 6 blocks situated on a picturesque expanse of 4.31 acres, strategically located in Taramani(OMR) Chennai, behind TIDEL Park and close to American International School & RMZ Millenia.
The project comprises 640 swanky apartments of 2,2.5,3,3.5 BHK ranging from 856 to 2454 Sq.ft. including Upscale Penthouses. Exclusive Amenities has been embedded in this project like Eco-friendly jogging track at terrace level, Swimming pool with Toddler’s pool & Jacuzzi, Library, Meditation hall, Ladies corner, Gym & indoor games, ATM, Convenio Store, Club House and Multipurpose hall, STP & Water Treatment Plant.

You are welcome to share your experiences and feedback.
Read more
869 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by cjsivashankar
    Got a call from rv yesterday. They are planning to launch the project on nov 27 or dec 11. They asked for 15% money. Anybody else got the call ????

I got the similar call.....Only difference is money part was not discussed.... Let us keep our fingers crossed....If it gets started then half the worry is over.....As I understand we have already paid 15% for which they have to issue booking letter.... Additional 15% may be for agreement....let us see....let them launch first.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sundar144
    As I understand we have already paid 15% for which they have to issue booking letter.... Additional 15% may be for agreement....let us see....let them launch first.....

Oh boy, Are you for REAL?!

Did you really pay 15% for this project without seeing any progress - no approval, no work on the ground, no track-record for the builder? Did you do any research on RV Neelkamal, RV Padmalaya - how long have they been in limbo; probably much longer than Saito in Inception!

Explains how these dubious builders manage to survive despite their worthless delivery model.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bloodandsand
    Oh boy, Are you for REAL?!

Didn't notice this when I posted. If you see pun, it is purely incidental
    CommentQuote
  • Don't worry.... My brother in law is in Neelkamal.... Yet to get possession..... Let me see....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sundar144
    I got the similar call.....Only difference is money part was not discussed.... Let us keep our fingers crossed....If it gets started then half the worry is over.....As I understand we have already paid 15% for which they have to issue booking letter.... Additional 15% may be for agreement....let us see....let them launch first.....

When they demanded you 15% and you paid? At the time of booking? Under what comfort you had paid 15% without approvals and even not due. Can't really believe.

I think even if they launch and if you continue, you may demand interest or additional discount, free car park.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, some of us paid 15%,to avail additional 50 Rs. Off price, Seems like a bad idea now, after 18 months.

Anyway I hope they launch now, I am at the end of my patience.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Haojin
    When they demanded you 15% and you paid? At the time of booking? Under what comfort you had paid 15% without approvals and even not due. Can't really believe.

I think even if they launch and if you continue, you may demand interest or additional discount, free car park.

No not at the time of Booking......It was around January 2014......I was expecting this Project to be launched around Tamil New year......Now let us wait for Pongal.......I am an end user.....It is my life time investment......Shouldn't go wrong.........
    CommentQuote
  • Good to see the buzz around... Good Luck to the buyers.. I am just hoping to get my booking advance within a reasonable time..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by premothi
    Please ensure that you pay further only after seeing approvals and a public launch. Dont believe them and lock any more money.

Entirely agree. They launched a similar collection drive a few months back, calling up all those who booked with less than 15% advance payment, telling them "the project is about to be launched, please pay remaining amount" . Then, they never launched. So the current round of calls could be a similar ruse. So, better wait for proper launch with publicity, model flat in place etc. before paying a single additional rupee.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Folks,

Good to hear the news and hope this round is not FAKE. Because around November 15th to Dec 14 is Kaarthikai Month and if they missed again must wait for Thai month which is from 14/01/15. So there is the reason for given dates to launch.

Rajan, if you believe on this, probably you can consider to withdraw your cancellation application and if everything is fine, no need to regret at later state. but must prepare to wait minimum of 3 years from the date of launching.

SK, I agree with you. Guys none of you do not pay a single paise till proper launch. Upon successful launch, let us conclude in this forum for further payment.

Hope for the best always but this time serious hihihihiihihihhi
    CommentQuote
  • For Builders Karthigai or Margazhi does not matter. Every month of delay, additional interest outflow, they will look only from business point of view. For already launched projects they won't see months and all. Its all guess.

Until they launch, all are guessing game. If at all they have plan to launch in Nov or Dec or Jan, why they have to call for 15% payment now, If they launch, payment is going to be automatic due. After irritating the customers for 2 plus years, if they call you guys for 15% payment with a news "coming soon", something looks seriously wrong. If they are serous on Customer service, first they will launch and then talk about any payment, it looks the other way around.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skpadman
    Hi, some of us paid 15%,to avail additional 50 Rs. Off price, Seems like a bad idea now, after 18 months.

Anyway I hope they launch now, I am at the end of my patience.

Saw a new flash ad in their website. It said the pre-launch offer is 6998/sft.

Light at the end of the long tunnel? Hope so...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Haojin
    For Builders Karthigai or Margazhi does not matter. Every month of delay, additional interest outflow, they will look only from business point of view. For already launched projects they won't see months and all. Its all guess.

Until they launch, all are guessing game. If at all they have plan to launch in Nov or Dec or Jan, why they have to call for 15% payment now, If they launch, payment is going to be automatic due. After irritating the customers for 2 plus years, if they call you guys for 15% payment with a news "coming soon", something looks seriously wrong. If they are serous on Customer service, first they will launch and then talk about any payment, it looks the other way around.

Yes. it's the guessing game in the positive manner. People already in this venture and paid advance two years before guessing in the positive way. People is very good asking questions who are NOT EVEN INVOLVED in this project. Those are not involved or any one on the pass by regardless of baby or mentally immature or adult not having enough experience or elderly easy to ask any questions, BUT difficult to answer until proper confirmation.

Example: We guys are going to write exam and we prefer or give importance of certain topics with the anticipation of questions on the selected topics. But those who are not writing exam, easy to ask, why you are not giving importance to other topic? it easy to raise the questions but hard to answer, when there is prediction involved. Its persons feelings and mentality who are affected. In this forum who ever booked and waiting for 2 years has same positive mentality. If they, really launched as per the date given, you guys nothing to do and nothing to loose. on the other side we would be happy on our prediction. If again its fake announcement, we will think what to do the next step after paying with pain. So, the pain can be realised only by the affected people NOT by the visitors.
    CommentQuote
  • Yah I too noticed today first time in RV website flash included P&P with the price PSFT. Looks some more positive.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nature lover
    Hi Folks,

Good to hear the news and hope this round is not FAKE. Because around November 15th to Dec 14 is Kaarthikai Month and if they missed again must wait for Thai month which is from 14/01/15. So there is the reason for given dates to launch.

Rajan, if you believe on this, probably you can consider to withdraw your cancellation application and if everything is fine, no need to regret at later state. but must prepare to wait minimum of 3 years from the date of launching.

SK, I agree with you. Guys none of you do not pay a single paise till proper launch. Upon successful launch, let us conclude in this forum for further payment.

Hope for the best always but this time serious hihihihiihihihhi

Hi Naturelover,
    Good Suggestion!

But I have taken the decision after waiting for 2 years and my need is not for investment but for possession... I couldn't avail any tax exemption in the last 2 years.. Hence, No Regrets at all, everyone has his / her destiny...

I have already invested in a property (Greensville) and hope to get the possession in end 2015. max..

I wish the other people get RV P&P possession soon...
    CommentQuote