Last updated: December 26 2018
947 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Peace and Prosperity by Real Value in Tharamani, Chennai

Originally posted by ppbuyer View Post
    Hi

I am Kumar, interested in ownership transfer of P&P - if anyone is willing to transfer the registration done earlier in your name (due to delays etc)... we can approach RV and request name transfer and I can pay you the initial amount deposit you had paid RV.

Pls reply here on this and we can discuss... will pm you

Cheers!
    I doubt anyone will be willing to transfer their booking for only the initial booking amount as consideration. You may have better luck if you offer current rate charged by Robert (6998 psqft) minus some discount....

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Comment

yes, interested at discount only... as people might not be interested too long to wait for project kickoff and completion dont know when.

if anyone interested to transfer ownership of RV p&p, please reply here.

Comment

Hi Folks, What's happening on P&P month after month?? any update please.....

Comment

Originally posted by Nature lover View Post
          Hi Folks, What's happening on P&P month after month?? any update please.....
          Got a letter yesterday that the CMDA planning permit has been received, they are waiting now for "Building permission" which will be received in the "next few weeks", after which they will "launch and begin construction simultaneously"

Comment

Originally posted by skpadman View Post
            Got a letter yesterday that the CMDA planning permit has been received, they are waiting now for "Building permission" which will be received in the "next few weeks", after which they will "launch and begin construction simultaneously"
            Thanks SK. We can be quite for next few weeks. Let's see any further improvement in the mid of Mar'14.

Comment

Hi friends ,
              I have been to CREDAI FAIR PRO today with my friends,many projects are there in OMR after the toll,Radiance,..........etc., but cost from Rs.6599,7200,6950..Been to KGS stall and enquired abt maple they have told it is going to only after 6mths and min budget is 1C for 1appt.then been to the Realvalue stall they told 200 flats booked still now and it is going to be a massive launch next month and this is going to be luxury appt it seems and the they have told even the walk through(graphical representation) has come up outstandingly with all amenities and they even tell the 60 ft rd they would lay etc etc.....(but still i doubt is it next mth?)And still they are selling at the price of 6999 rs only until tomorrow as offer price in stall.Then launch price would be 7499 thats what they say!!!:-)
              Last edited February 22 2014, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Please note -

No Buying/Selling Solicitations: IREF is a NOT meant for buying or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards.

Personal Information
                Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
                Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by RAJCHENNAI View Post
                  Hi friends ,
                  I have been to CREDAI FAIR PRO today with my friends,many projects are there in OMR after the toll,Radiance,..........etc., but cost from Rs.6599,7200,6950..Been to KGS stall and enquired abt maple they have told it is going to only after 6mths and min budget is 1C for 1appt.then been to the Realvalue stall they told 200 flats booked still now and it is going to be a massive launch next month and this is going to be luxury appt it seems and the they have told even the walk through(graphical representation) has come up outstandingly with all amenities and they even tell the 60 ft rd they would lay etc etc.....(but still i doubt is it next mth?)And still they are selling at the price of 6999 rs only until tomorrow as offer price in stall.Then launch price would be 7499 thats what they say!!!:-)
                  Hi Raj (Naveen), Well done, Very good research, positive command, keep update please.
                  Thank you so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Nature lover View Post
                    Hi Raj (Naveen), Well done, Very good research, positive command, keep update please.

Thank you so much.
                    So far this is looking like the typical "price bubble marketing" strategy I am seeing more and more in Chennai projects. Keep telling people "The rate being charged is increasing. So, existing people who booked should be happy"

But at some point, the rate increase becomes unrealistic for the area/type of property and the builder starts to drop rates. They hope by then the existing buyers have signed sale deed and are well and truly locked in.

Comment

Hi viewers the builder currently is charging 7000 rs for real value p&p project ,i have booked it for rs 6000 in 2012 if any one intrested for sure about this project can call me me for name transfer 99624-91166 and can use it for better prospects.
                      Last edited February 24 2014, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X