Collapse

Peace and Prosperity by Real Value in Tharamani, Chennai

Last updated: December 26 2018
947 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Peace and Prosperity by Real Value in Tharamani, Chennai

I doubt anyone would want to transfer at current prices when the launch of so close and there is speculation of a price hike at launch...

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi All,

Checked RV over the phone and the reply is still same as waiting for building approval. God must save us !!!!! some of us from 1.5 years to 2 years waiting and simply looking at this forum. What RV going to do for us???? If we would have bought similar property 2 years back the appreciation will be the same and the rental would have saved, no more head ache with developers. to be fair to us and my opinion is, RV must compensate.

Comment

Originally posted by skpadman View Post
        I doubt anyone would want to transfer at current prices when the launch of so close and there is speculation of a price hike at launch...

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
        I mean transfer of the price which was a more than a year before i.e., 6000.so certainly people who go now for booking can save atleast Rs1000/sq.ft.

Comment

Dear all future owners (Hopefully) of Peace and Prosperity, Next week become April'14 and some of us almost paid advance 2 years back. Still nothing had been done at site. RV keep promising next month, this month, pongal, Deepawali, new year and now Election. Of course in 12 months lot of things will happen and not sure how it always affect RV and it become an excuse to us. Its big big disappointment....

If any one knows any updates please share. I am getting worried due to, the forum is quiet and the developer is very much quite.

Thanks

Comment

hi sir,
            we are also in the same boat.its been quiet some time....for your information ...the Real estate market is so bad in chennai that too in OMR its still bad.40% of the flats are not booked itseems in all OMR prjs..So i feel the builder is wantedly delaying the project.

Comment

Originally posted by RAJCHENNAI View Post
              hi sir,
              we are also in the same boat.its been quiet some time....for your information ...the Real estate market is so bad in chennai that too in OMR its still bad.40% of the flats are not booked itseems in all OMR prjs..So i feel the builder is wantedly delaying the project.
              Maybe true of areas further out in OMR beyond Sholinganallur, however, I doubt that reasonably priced projects upto Sholinganallur have any demand issues. There hardly any space available for development on OMR or in the wider roads over 50-60 feet, most new projects are coming up in or with very approach roads of 30 feet or so in interior areas off OMR. RV P&P is one of the few projects that have a 60 foot road access.

Comment

ya more over Akshaya Tango is 8000 /sq.ft and many prj in perungudi are 6500 - 7000;Lets take jains they are too far to main mgr rd but they charge 7k.

Comment

Hi SK and Raj,

Thank you for updating current market trend. Since, the property market is down, now the demand is close to city with amenities. Outskirts area will loose the demand from the buyers. OK noted.

To my opinion, When China opened the market to the world investment to increase job opportunities and export, more people migrated from village and town to city. The demand for housing was too high. So the govt created new cities with industrial parks between two existing cities. However, due to stable govt and no policies changes, the drive of economy is non stop. so the demand for property also non stop and still is high. Its like auto gear car.

India economy is totally different. Its like manual gear car. when govt changes or policy changes or difference of opinion between state and central, the gear to be lower down. More over, When the situation is fine, more companies & investment ready to come in, there is lacking of infrastructure. again one more gear down. Now IT sector is down and whole market is down. Manufacturing sector did not even boost the economy. instead import is higher then export. Nevertheless, now, more people are educated and politicians are realised that, gimmicks will not work any more. The politicians are forced to achieve and to prove in economy & infra for the next election. Though, it is late realization but unavoidable in democratic system. Let us be confident for good economy after the election.

Now what will be the property market after the election? As expected the new govt takes steps to boost the economy and job market, regardless of outskirts property, the demand would be up to Chengalpattu & Kanjeepuram town. Why I expect this? Please assume, when chennai expands and its keep continue the development, now it would have crossed changalpattu and Kanjeepuram town. But it was very much slow down from 10% to 4.5%. Simply, after the election, the manual car gear going to be top gear. by the time, who are the lucky persons? The property developers who has finished stock of flats. How? There will be sudden high demand for housing.

The above is my opinion and my prediction. Please, come on either agree or disagree with your opinions and concepts. There is no harm in discussion without argument. Our group all are gentlemen and no one is argumentation type. Let us keep going this forum together or for the sake of our friend Mr.RV.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Nature lover View Post
                    Hi SK and Raj,

Thank you for updating current market trend. Since, the property market is down, now the demand is close to city with amenities. Outskirts area will loose the demand from the buyers. OK noted.

To my opinion, When China opened the market to the world investment to increase job opportunities and export, more people migrated from village and town to city. The demand for housing was too high. So the govt created new cities with industrial parks between two existing cities. However, due to stable govt and no policies changes, the drive of economy is non stop. so the demand for property also non stop and still is high. Its like auto gear car.

Cheers
                    Hi Mr. Nature,
                    You have written a good and optimistic piece. However, reality is often not that optimistic. One of reasons slowing down development in TN is the lack of coordination between Central and State Government, rather their opposition to each other. To add to your car analogy, whatever the gear, they are like brake and accelerator. When one tries to accelerate, the other applies the brake. So, whatever gear you are in, the car will still go start-stop-start-stop....

Comment

Hi Raj & SK, Please call me Nature. Aiyaaaaaa... we are friends. no need sir or Mr. Thanks.

Hihihihih Interesting car analogy. However the car will reach the destination one day. Now, the car under break and the properties on hold. when the govt press accelerator, sure the employment will be more, affordability will be more and suddenly people grab the finished properties rather than like us looking the RV at the sky. again the developer going to bundle the money. This has happened from the past years history in Chennai or anywhere else.

Any way, when are we going to collect our key????????????????? I know my question is like kid !!!! RV making us like kid what to do. what will happened their promise of handing over the key in 2015 !!!!!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X