Hi,

This is a thread for the proposed Real Value Builder venture at Tharamani, Chennai. This is named Peace & Prosperity.

P&P is located in Taramani, at the heart of the city and has an endless array of activities and any convenience you may need. Families who have moved into the neighborhood will endorse that for you! P&P comprises of 6 blocks situated on a picturesque expanse of 4.31 acres, strategically located in Taramani(OMR) Chennai, behind TIDEL Park and close to American International School & RMZ Millenia.
The project comprises 640 swanky apartments of 2,2.5,3,3.5 BHK ranging from 856 to 2454 Sq.ft. including Upscale Penthouses. Exclusive Amenities has been embedded in this project like Eco-friendly jogging track at terrace level, Swimming pool with Toddler’s pool & Jacuzzi, Library, Meditation hall, Ladies corner, Gym & indoor games, ATM, Convenio Store, Club House and Multipurpose hall, STP & Water Treatment Plant.

You are welcome to share your experiences and feedback.
Read more
869 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kudiMagan
    HI

We also received phone calls from RV saying they have got approval and need next set of payment.

We have asked and everyone should ask, for the
    1. CMDA approval number, details etc.. I think we can verify the status online with this no.
    2. We were told simply that the floor plan has changed and extra sq feet has been added, so extra some lakhs have to be paid. This is totally unprofessional, and disgusting. We selected our apartment based on vasthu, direction of rooms etc etc.. now bluntly they say the plan has changed and need extra money. They should give us a New plan , ask us if we are ok to proceed. If we don't like plan they should allow us to cancel the apartment without any penalty.
    3. When we asked for all these details, they simply said will send an email.

4. Also since Padmalaya is still and not proceeding well, I think RV will be in a bad shape financially.

We should take them to consumer court.
    As per New Law passed recently, all Builders MUST Promise Completion Date.
    IF They don't deliver by Completion Date, they must pay penalty to Buyers.

We should go to CONSUMER court. or Else, RV will continue such poor costumer Service.

Whoever thinks we should Message me . Thanks.

Nice. Count me in. Be aware that no one would be able to message you due to your profile restrictions.
    CommentQuote
  • Ramaniyam is planning a project adjacent to peace and prosperity. ..project name is magnum...its a nine floor appartment....price is 7500 per sq.ft...booking has started....seems like joint venture....kgs and ramaniyam....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, any updates on cmda approval.! Looks like no such approval found in cmda web site....
    CommentQuote
  • Cmda number - WDCN14/00108/2015 . they r quoting this as Cmda approval no. Is it correct?
    CommentQuote
  • Consumer court case

Hi..has been a while since I looked at this site as we (a group of buyers) have been active on whatsapp. I am in for filing a case. I understand that one Mr.Nagarajan has enquired about the procedure and plans to file in July.

I have lost hope in this project. Even if it launches they will take 6-7 years to complete. I am willing to wait for the court's decision as I am sure it will be in buyer's favor and we will get back money with interest. Ofcourse RV should have money to pay ;-)
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Friends,

Anybody in the forum can check and advise whether RV started foundation work at site. As per their sales personnel it has started already. What is true?
    CommentQuote
  • Hopefully the project will get completed by 2020 :)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Normally builders start smooth launch and then start delaying, in this project delay started even from launch. From here the regular pain to start?
    CommentQuote
  • real value agent started calling for remaining payment

Hi All,

We have waited 3 years for this project to start.

lets all meet real value builder higher authority as a group all 150 family members lets gather in one place in real value venue call my mobile number let me organize this .,

step1- gather - 2 lets all discuss with good lawyer-3.meet realvalue - then lets pay if everything went smooth

please take first step guys it is time for action from our side ..,
    CommentQuote
  • Updates

I was looking into booking an apartment with Sai PP. According to real value, they don't have any 3BHK or 3.5 BHK at all.
    This looks rosy if all the biggies are booked. I am yet to get a 3.5 BHK which is what I want. Any advise.

Also technically the project is by AMBOJINI not real value, may be they did this to stop any litigations that may arise on to Real Value in the future.
    CommentQuote
  • I cancelled my 3.5 BHK flat with P&P last month. Was told by the Real Value team that i have to wait for 6 months or after my flat is booked to get the refund amount minus 25K.
    Called them this weekend after seeing their full page newspaper ad stating they got a great response and was told my 3.5 BHK is still unsold!

darkarma: my 3.5 BHK slot in P&P should be available. Ping me off list and i can provide the details.

Also, can any members confirm that they got their P&P refund for cancelling within 6 months as promised or had to struggle to get back their money.
    CommentQuote
  • I am unable to ping you calebrulez. Could you send me your flat info ie the number and sq feet so that I can take it up with the management tomorrow. Thank You

Also please tell me how can one PM or email in this forum.
    CommentQuote
  • https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/announcements/t-private-message-system-reply-all-27173.html

As per this guidance, one needs to post 10 messages before getting access to the private messaging system :P
    CommentQuote
  • Updates

Any updates on the construction process at Sai Peace & Prosperity? It seems that this thread is not moving. Is there any Yahoo groups for the project?
    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • BTW Calebrulez, it seems all 3.5 BHK are sold out, even they showed me a sheet with all the bookings with names initials and balances etc. Thus you should at least get your deposit back, without delay as per my understanding.
    CommentQuote