Peace and Prosperity by Real Value in Tharamani, Chennai

Last updated: December 26 2018
947 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Peace and Prosperity by Real Value in Tharamani, Chennai

Hi Nature lover,

I am fine with meeting RV people even next week if some of you are not available this week.

Hi All,

Would it be possible for you to meet on Saturday / Sunday evening, just to consolidate the issues that need to be raised. It could be an hour or so. We can meet at P&P site itself. Else, you may suggest any other options.

Comment

Hi Praveen, Please call the contacts which you have. I am in overseas currently and unable to join. Hi SK Please leave your contacts.

Make sure as the first meeting is very soft approach to explain our worries and burdens due to delay. do not argue with anyone. They may use the technique to make us temper and get out of this project. Please talk in requesting term.

Comment

Originally posted by cjsivashankar View Post
        Hi All

We got a shocking news that RV may be in deep trouble financially and projects may get delayed or not started at all. We are very worried as after waiting for two years this news is very saddening.
        Guys,

Please check the approval delay is at CMDA end or some part of the land ownership dispute. Any approval will not take 2 years.

Hope this developer is not going the Purvanka's way. Puvanka's swanlake project launched at Kelambakkam without proper approvals and is still going on for the past 8 years despite their fancy schemes

Comment

We can meet quickly Saturday evening if people are interested, maybe at Saravana Bhavan on OMR?

Comment

Hi SK, Naveen will post his email ID in couple of hours, Please respond to him to contact over the phone to fix the date and time. Thanks.

If any other person interested to join for a group meeting pertained P&P, please follow the next few postings and respond.

Comment

Hi SK,

PM me your contact no..let me,Rajan will meet you to discuss futher

Comment

P&P is Sold out OR kicked out? Please visit this url

Peace & Prosperity,Tharamani by Real Value in Chennai South

Hi Folks, Any updates?

Comment

Hi all,
                  I am new to this forum. Had booked a flat in this project 5 months back and was promised that the launch will happen in June'14! I keep getting the similar promises every time I call the sale person.
                  I can understand the frustration of people who booked more than a year back. Has anyone personally gone and spoken to the MD on the project status?

Comment

To meet the MD directly is not at all possible,marketing guys are not allowing ...

Comment

Hi Folks,

Please find the paid ad for P&P at sulekha.com

Real Value Peace And Prosperity in Taramani, Chennai | Real value Ltd

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X