Hi,

This is a thread for the proposed Real Value Builder venture at Tharamani, Chennai. This is named Peace & Prosperity.

P&P is located in Taramani, at the heart of the city and has an endless array of activities and any convenience you may need. Families who have moved into the neighborhood will endorse that for you! P&P comprises of 6 blocks situated on a picturesque expanse of 4.31 acres, strategically located in Taramani(OMR) Chennai, behind TIDEL Park and close to American International School & RMZ Millenia.
The project comprises 640 swanky apartments of 2,2.5,3,3.5 BHK ranging from 856 to 2454 Sq.ft. including Upscale Penthouses. Exclusive Amenities has been embedded in this project like Eco-friendly jogging track at terrace level, Swimming pool with Toddler’s pool & Jacuzzi, Library, Meditation hall, Ladies corner, Gym & indoor games, ATM, Convenio Store, Club House and Multipurpose hall, STP & Water Treatment Plant.

You are welcome to share your experiences and feedback.
Read more
869 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Shyam How to join your whatsapp group for updates on Sai P&P? Please advise
    CommentQuote
  • I have responded to your mail. Please respond with your mobile number and I will ask the admin to add you to the group.
    CommentQuote
  • Shyam I have PM ed you my mobile number. Please add me to the whatsapp group. Thank You
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by darkarma
    BTW Calebrulez, it seems all 3.5 BHK are sold out, even they showed me a sheet with all the bookings with names initials and balances etc. Thus you should at least get your deposit back, without delay as per my understanding.

I just called Sudha, the customer care exec for P&P and was told my apartment was still unsold.

The apartment in P&P is Flat 5E Tower 1. It's 3.5BHK, and 1698 sq ft.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nrajan1981
    Welcome newlight1 to this forum..

After waiting for 2 years, I also cancelled my P&P booking in the end of Oct 2014.. Yes, this is the clause on the booking form. I am yet to get the Refund.. In my case, 4 months have passed.. Going by the comments of my colleague who worked in RV a few years ago, the MD Suresh is not an easy going person..

It is better if 5-6 folks join together and file a consumer case against RV after the 6 month time as everyone has his / her priorities and can't wait indefinitely... Let me know if any of the others are interested. Any builder, reputed or small has to face the consumer court.. All you need is patience and time...

nrajan1981; - Did you get back your refund within 6 months as per the booking form? Could you please confirm and share the refund experience?
    CommentQuote
  • Friends, any updates on the construction process. Last when visited they were doing piling work on the site for the 3 blocks in phase 1. I heard a news that they are going to start piling work for the phase 2 also soon.
    Does nay one have any further updates?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by calebrulez
    nrajan1981; - Did you get back your refund within 6 months as per the booking form? Could you please confirm and share the refund experience?

Not yet. RV's response has been pathetic. I and 2 others are planning to initiate the legal proceedings soon.

Further, the more the number of people join, the stronger will be the case. If anyone else planning to join, message me.

Any advice on good lawyers for Consumer Courts would be appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • It's shocking to know that after 10 months - Real Value has still not refunded your money :(

What's been holding you back from seeking legal recourse? What excuses has the builder been saying each time you speak to them?
    CommentQuote
  • Message moved: specifically related to this thread:

http://www.dinamalar.com/news_detail.asp?id=1326191

ரூ.1.5 கோடி வரி பாக்கி: பில்டர் கைது:
    சேவை வரி வட்டாரங்கள் கூறியதாவது: எங்களுக்கு கைது செய்யும் அதிகாரம் உள்ளதால், சேவை வரி செலுத்தாமல் இருந்த, 'ரியல் வேல்யூ புரமோட்டர்ஸ்' என்ற நிறுவனத்தின் உரிமையாளர் சுரேஷ் என்பவரை, சமீபத்தில் கைது செய்து, சென்னை, எழும்பூர் பொருளாதார குற்றப்பிரிவில் ஆஜர்படுத்தினோம். 'உடனடியாக, 1.5 கோடி ரூபாயை செலுத்துங்கள்' என, நீதிமன்றம் உத்தரவிட்டது. அவரும், அந்தத் தொகையை செலுத்தினார்.இதைப் போல, 1,000க்கும் அதிகமான கட்டடங்களுக்கு பல கோடி ரூபாய் சேவை வரி வராமல் உள்ளது.இவ்வாறு அவர்கள் கூறினர்.
    CommentQuote
  • Oh this guy is evading tax which he has already collected from the customers!!
    CommentQuote
  • https://twitter.com/jsamdaniel/status/596364178564124672

V S Suresh, Chairman of Real Value Promoters in Chennai arrested for alleged 1.9 crore service tax evasion. Let on bail after 50 lakh payment. Tweeted on: 10:21 AM - 7 May 2015
    CommentQuote
  • Not to patronize any one, 99% of the builders in India do not pay the sales tax. Corporate houses like Hiranandani, DLF etc also default. Its who pays more bribe to stay out of Jail. Bribe, Which probably Mr. Suresh, did not pay. That is what is happening. The concept of both sales tax and construction tax to the end users i.e. who are the ultimate buyers itself is an absurd concept. I don't understand, the amount of taxes by the indian government which far out surpasses any country in the world.

Most hilarious is Road Tax in India, when most of the places don't even have a road.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all any updates if anyone got refund , since my written request to them for cancellation its 7 months over now.. & they don't bother to reply to my mails. They are very cheap people to talk on the phone. Sales person Sairam says they are not bank or lending company to give interest. After keeping our money for 3 years they have cheek to talk like this..
    As per them if we get any client for them we will get our money refund or transfer booking to them, knowingly how can I push someone in the well.
    CommentQuote
  • I got the same response when meeting Sairam. That if i get a person to book the cancelled flat, i can get the refund quickly.
    The fact that their booking forms mentions refund in six months means little to them and they have absolutely no shame, integrity or honour telling this :(
    CommentQuote
  • Folks,

They have not refunded me either after 7-8 months. Through my lawyer, I have already sent a Legal Notice to RV.
    Next step is to file a Consumer Court case, once I am back to India.

Am sure if more people file the consumer court case, RV will be under pressure to refund. Do file it within 3 years of your payment.
    CommentQuote