Collapse

Peace and Prosperity by Real Value in Tharamani, Chennai

Last updated: December 26 2018
947 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Peace and Prosperity by Real Value in Tharamani, Chennai

Does not prove anything in my opinion - just means they have not given up on collecting more money.

Comment

Hi Guys, I checked up with CMDA on 30 Sept 2014. The dealing officials said that after obtaining the planning permit from CMDA the builder submitted the plan and other details in Feb/Mar 2014. The plan was scrutinized by CMDA and found everything in order and sent it to Chennai Corporation for approval cum vetting. There the issue is pending due to some political pressure for shedding out more land for some connecting pathway, which the builder is not agreeing. The builder is right because he has already shed out the legalized percentage of land to Corporation. Giving out more land will jeopardize the aesthetics of the project. My effort to meet with dealing official at Corporation didn't materialize due to Pooja holidays. Planning to file a RTI with Chennai corporation. Anyone has better info please share?

Comment

Look's Sundar comments is reliable reason for delay. which developer will provide free land beside the regulations? However, at what basis Corporation have such demand? I believe, again Moneyyyyyyyy is the matter otherwise need political strong pressure to get it to be done. This is so called democracy !!!!!! Other way round, if the developer keep paying money every stage by stage, certainly they will increase the price. Not only for RV and but also other developers too. basically the main reason for delay and price increase due to corruption, political's and speculation. apart from inflation and demand. what a ridicules "law".

Comment

Hi Folks, what's next? Looks the forum is very quiet !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sundar144 View Post
            Hi Guys, I checked up with CMDA on 30 Sept 2014. The dealing officials said that after obtaining the planning permit from CMDA the builder submitted the plan and other details in Feb/Mar 2014. The plan was scrutinized by CMDA and found everything in order and sent it to Chennai Corporation for approval cum vetting. There the issue is pending due to some political pressure for shedding out more land for some connecting pathway, which the builder is not agreeing. The builder is right because he has already shed out the legalized percentage of land to Corporation. Giving out more land will jeopardize the aesthetics of the project. My effort to meet with dealing official at Corporation didn't materialize due to Pooja holidays. Planning to file a RTI with Chennai corporation. Anyone has better info please share?
            Dont get crried away by lame excuses.....something not right with Real Value...

Comment

Originally posted by Nature lover View Post
              Look's Sundar comments is reliable reason for delay. which developer will provide free land beside the regulations? However, at what basis Corporation have such demand? I believe, again Moneyyyyyyyy is the matter otherwise need political strong pressure to get it to be done. This is so called democracy !!!!!! Other way round, if the developer keep paying money every stage by stage, certainly they will increase the price. Not only for RV and but also other developers too. basically the main reason for delay and price increase due to corruption, political's and speculation. apart from inflation and demand. what a ridicules "law".
              Did you think why it happens for this project only? If what you say is right, all the projects must delay launch by 3 plus years, is it happening in elsewhere projects? Blind support is not going to help.

Comment

Originally posted by sandycec View Post
                How does this fare as an investment potential? Handover is supposed to be in 2015 or so. It is close to Velachery and OMR. Iam not in a hurry to have a flat within the next 3 years so purely looking at this as an investment opportunity. Either for rent for future resale. Locations seem nice. How about the builder's quality? Anybody foreseeing any appreciating in this location?

Thanks
                2 year old post.

Hand over was supposed to be in 2015 whereas now launching itself is not confirmed in 2015 !!!

Comment

check this
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lovebirds43k View Post
                    2 year old post.

Hand over was supposed to be in 2015 whereas now launching itself is not confirmed in 2015 !!!
                    Super Sixer!

Comment

I wonder why so many people stick on this rotten egg. Few even try to find execuses to pamper the builder. The builder is not cheating these people are checting thelselves with this much patience.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X