Hi,

This is a thread for the proposed Real Value Builder venture at Tharamani, Chennai. This is named Peace & Prosperity.

P&P is located in Taramani, at the heart of the city and has an endless array of activities and any convenience you may need. Families who have moved into the neighborhood will endorse that for you! P&P comprises of 6 blocks situated on a picturesque expanse of 4.31 acres, strategically located in Taramani(OMR) Chennai, behind TIDEL Park and close to American International School & RMZ Millenia.
The project comprises 640 swanky apartments of 2,2.5,3,3.5 BHK ranging from 856 to 2454 Sq.ft. including Upscale Penthouses. Exclusive Amenities has been embedded in this project like Eco-friendly jogging track at terrace level, Swimming pool with Toddler’s pool & Jacuzzi, Library, Meditation hall, Ladies corner, Gym & indoor games, ATM, Convenio Store, Club House and Multipurpose hall, STP & Water Treatment Plant.

You are welcome to share your experiences and feedback.
Read more
869 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • rxrajesh; / srinathiyer;

Meeting Sankar and Sairam will only delay things. They are Marketing folks; they will use sweet words...it is your money at stake, not theirs... they will realize only if RV does not pay their salary for 6 months...

I would just suggest you to file a consumer court / civil case within a deadline of 3 years from the first payment date, else you cannot even file cases.

Please send me a Private message in IREF with your mobile number. I will add you to the group.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks srinathiyer; sir. I am also thinking about filing a complaint soon. I am going to meet them again today. Let me see what they have to say
    CommentQuote
  • HI, I cancelled the apartments 1 year ago. I am also getting the same reply as we will give back soon. Can you please add me to the cancelled P&P whats app group please. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Folks, do send me a Private message on IREF with your mobile number. I will add you to the WhatsApp group.
    CommentQuote
  • I spoke to Kolappan today and he mentioned that he will do part payment of 2-3 lakhs now and pay the rest by end of March. Has anyone received any such partial payouts from RV?
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone tried to meet with Suresh? Just wanted to know if it will help improve things. All the RV marketing folks are not responding now.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Is there any WhatsApp group that is available to discuss this issue? I heard there is one. Let me know how to get added to that please
    CommentQuote
  • The place of the project will give your ROI Good and very high appreciation. You will see from your eyes once the project is completed, people started to move in and it will be more busier than adyar and thiruvanmiyur.
    CommentQuote
  • Royapuram is also busier than Adyar and Thiruvanmiyur
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vijaysri
    P&P was launched 2 years before and still under launch, there are many buyers who are bleeding after paying their hard earned money. Suddenly lender releasing a public ad cautioning buyers on NOC/payment to escrow account. This is the background. To understand the seriousness of the situation do you require a degree from Harvard?

You don't have common sense to match both and look through the issue, but you term it as NOT alarming and routine. This is as good as you support this project which is termed as selling pitch. Don't you have concern for buyers who got trapped? Are you a saddest?

I doubt you have brain or rarely use it, got camped? Rust it out man.

Even if you do not have concern for the trapped buyers, better shut your mouth and don't do your sales pitch.

Under the background that this project is underrrr launch since two years, not yet started, and lender releasing public adv to caution buyers, but still you term it as NOT ALARMING and ROUTINE, so it is obvious conclusion and implied from your continuous defending of what you had said, that you are recommending this builder and their project. Is it so? Honestly agree, If not withdraw your #post 708 blabbering "ROUTINE" and "NOT ALARMING". No indirect reply, hijacking the point, no diversion, just do either one honestly, if you are.

Do you know that very well P & P Was Launch in 2012? Double check your statement at your side. Have you booked in P & P.
    CommentQuote
  • Real Value does not have business ethics and are NOT professional. They had promised a hand over in 2015, but they started construction only a few months back after getting approvals etc. Moreover, on demanding a refund they don't facilitate, and don't give a clear answer. They speak sweetly at the start but after that they don't speak at all.

Thought this was a good investment, but it was a sunken cost. One of the biggest regrets ever.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by doctorjugaad
    Real Value does not have business ethics and are NOT professional. They had promised a hand over in 2015, but they started construction only a few months back after getting approvals etc. Moreover, on demanding a refund they don't facilitate, and don't give a clear answer. They speak sweetly at the start but after that they don't speak at all.

Thought this was a good investment, but it was a sunken cost. One of the biggest regrets ever.

That's the same case with me too. Booked in Nov 2012 thinking that the handover is in Dec 2015.. 1 of the Biggest regrets..

1 of the worst developers in refunding the money back.. they say Rs 25000 cancellation charges in the Booking form and in the court reply petition they lie mentioning Rs 200000 as Cancellation charges (that too, informed verbally)

Tough time but will have to fight it out...

Wonder what construction / amenities they put on paper and what they deliver.

Newbies, be cautious...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all, Whoever has booked a flat in P&P and not part of the whats app group can send me your number along with booking form scan copy. can get you added to the group.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • thiru19852 years ago
      please your email to join whats app and to send copy
  • Please provide your email to send the scan copy
    CommentQuote
  • Thats not patience, sorry to say but that's naivety and foolishness...
    CommentQuote