Hi,

This is a thread for the proposed Real Value Builder venture at Tharamani, Chennai. This is named Peace & Prosperity.

P&P is located in Taramani, at the heart of the city and has an endless array of activities and any convenience you may need. Families who have moved into the neighborhood will endorse that for you! P&P comprises of 6 blocks situated on a picturesque expanse of 4.31 acres, strategically located in Taramani(OMR) Chennai, behind TIDEL Park and close to American International School & RMZ Millenia.
The project comprises 640 swanky apartments of 2,2.5,3,3.5 BHK ranging from 856 to 2454 Sq.ft. including Upscale Penthouses. Exclusive Amenities has been embedded in this project like Eco-friendly jogging track at terrace level, Swimming pool with Toddler’s pool & Jacuzzi, Library, Meditation hall, Ladies corner, Gym & indoor games, ATM, Convenio Store, Club House and Multipurpose hall, STP & Water Treatment Plant.

You are welcome to share your experiences and feedback.
Read more
869 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I have been endlessly waiting for the construction to start.The builder is also not giving a proper reply.How do I get in touch with the other buyers.someone, please help!
    CommentQuote
  • I have invested 50℅ of the cost in a 2.5 BHK flat. But builder is delaying registration of UDS. I've asked them to refund my money as I see no end to the impasse. Unnecessarily my money is blocked and I'm paying interest on bank loan.
    CommentQuote
  • People who have cancelled 2 yrs back have not got their refund and have filed cases. There is a separate whatsapp group for P&P Cancelled Members. Suggest you to file consumer case within 3 yrs of making the payment else you cannot claim
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nrajan1981
    People who have cancelled 2 yrs back have not got their refund and have filed cases. There is a separate whatsapp group for P&P Cancelled Members. Suggest you to file consumer case within 3 yrs of making the payment else you cannot claim

how to join that whatsapp group
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • latha0012 years ago
      Same here. Would like to join the group or members who have cancelled with P&p
  • Have anyone who cancelled have received payment? Is there a group of all the buyers of Peace and Prosperity?
    CommentQuote
  • P&P cancelled members. WhatsApp group pl join
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • Malhind1231 years ago
      Hi , Could you please assist me how to join in the Group. And also I request you to update the status on Refund, Anyone got refund ? Please advise .
  • Have sent a personal message to you. Send me the details of the Whatsapp group to join.
    CommentQuote
  • Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote
  • Email from P&P on Recent Court resolution with Investor
    Real Value sent an email regarding some resolution of a dispute with an investor and court appointed retired Judge overseeing the project and claiming that project has started again. The letter also asks for payment per schedule. Is any one aware of the court judgement ? I thought they have to be RERA compliant before asking for payments. Helpful comments from anyone with knowledge would be much appreciated.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • thiru19851 years ago
      The judgement is to appoint a Retired Judge to look over the Financial Transactions and to open a seperate Escrow account to start and continue the project.
  • Originally Posted by desjag
    Email from P&P on Recent Court resolution with Investor
    Real Value sent an email regarding some resolution of a dispute with an investor and court appointed retired Judge overseeing the project and claiming that project has started again. The letter also asks for payment per schedule. Is any one aware of the court judgement ? I thought they have to be RERA compliant before asking for payments. Helpful comments from anyone with knowledge would be much appreciated.
    Hi All,

Please be beware of this project. Many people have cancelled their booking 2-3 years back and are yet to get refunds. Their cases are pending in different courts. You can check the eCourts website. I heard last week from someone that not much work is happening at the site due to some pending dispute of RV with their parent Ambojini.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • thiru19851 years ago
      Can you please add me to any whats app group.
  • he is fraud project is not started from past 3 years please help us how to approach
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • nrajan19811 years ago
      Only option is to file a complaint with RERA (now that P&P is RERA registered) or file a consumer court case.
  • Hi, is there a whatsApp group for the victims?
    CommentQuote
  • contact number? #sasi
    CommentQuote
  • Members, please note -

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote