Last updated: December 26 2018
947 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Peace and Prosperity by Real Value in Tharamani, Chennai

Originally posted by Nature lover View Post
    Hi Folks,

Good to hear the news and hope this round is not FAKE. Because around November 15th to Dec 14 is Kaarthikai Month and if they missed again must wait for Thai month which is from 14/01/15. So there is the reason for given dates to launch.

Rajan, if you believe on this, probably you can consider to withdraw your cancellation application and if everything is fine, no need to regret at later state. but must prepare to wait minimum of 3 years from the date of launching.

SK, I agree with you. Guys none of you do not pay a single paise till proper launch. Upon successful launch, let us conclude in this forum for further payment.

Hope for the best always but this time serious hihihihiihihihhi
    Hi Naturelover,
    Good Suggestion!

But I have taken the decision after waiting for 2 years and my need is not for investment but for possession... I couldn't avail any tax exemption in the last 2 years.. Hence, No Regrets at all, everyone has his / her destiny...

I have already invested in a property (Greensville) and hope to get the possession in end 2015. max..

I wish the other people get RV P&P possession soon...

Comment

Hi Rajan, points well noted.

Hope RV has the project CZAR which they already start collect money and they will make use to P&P (Again hopefully not for Padamalaya) to complete the project successfully. Moreover, once the project launched, I guess there will be lot of demand when compare the other location and price in Chennai city area. when they have more buyers pool, RV will have cash flow to move forward. Everything is hope.... with RV.

All the best to you and peaceful living in Greensville. byeeeeee

Comment

Yes. it's the guessing game in the positive manner. People already in this venture and paid advance two years before guessing in the positive way.
        What is "guessing game in positive manner"? Please explain. Does the game go like this?
        1. Get "appealed" by a project "just" because it is cheap
        2. Don't do any research on the track record of the developer
        3. Pay 15% of project cost without any basis - No approval, No agreement, No work on the ground
        4. Come to the forum and brag how intelligent was your decision to book at a great price
        5. Make predictions about when the project would get launched/completed
        6. Without any news about launch, open-up a "panchangam" look for "kaarthigai", "maargazhi", "thai".... and keep guessing about when RV will launch the project.
        7. If one guess goes wrong throw the next guess - and keep guessing...

People is very good asking questions who are NOT EVEN INVOLVED in this project. Those are not involved or any one on the pass by regardless of baby or mentally immature or adult not having enough experience or elderly easy to ask any questions, BUT difficult to answer until proper confirmation.
        Of course, it is going to be difficult to answer questions if you haven't moved a muscle to understand the REAL picture and are "guessing" in positive way!

Those who are looking to book need to be cautioned about the actual state of this project and that would be the primary objective of the forum. There are bazillion modes to get to know the positives of a project; but very few places to get the real picture. This forum is one of them and you cannot wish away those who ask pertinent questions.

If again its fake announcement, we will think what to do the next step after paying with pain. So, the pain can be realised only by the affected people NOT by the visitors.
        You might be willing to flush your money down the drain and have every right to do so! Can't expect others to do the same.

Originally posted by skpadman View Post
        Hi, some of us paid 15%,to avail additional 50 Rs. Off price, Seems like a bad idea now, after 18 months.

Anyway I hope they launch now, I am at the end of my patience.
        FYI - This post by skpadman is a pragmatic view explaining the rationale for the decision and also providing the current outlook. Not some wild positive guessing game - whatever that means!
        Last edited November 18 2014, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Yes. it's the guessing game in the positive manner. People already in this venture and paid advance two years before guessing in the positive way. People is very good asking questions who are NOT EVEN INVOLVED in this project. Those are not involved or any one on the pass by regardless of baby or mentally immature or adult not having enough experience or elderly easy to ask any questions, BUT difficult to answer until proper confirmation.

Example: We guys are going to write exam and we prefer or give importance of certain topics with the anticipation of questions on the selected topics. But those who are not writing exam, easy to ask, why you are not giving importance to other topic? it easy to raise the questions but hard to answer, when there is prediction involved. Its persons feelings and mentality who are affected. In this forum who ever booked and waiting for 2 years has same positive mentality. If they, really launched as per the date given, you guys nothing to do and nothing to loose. on the other side we would be happy on our prediction. If again its fake announcement, we will think what to do the next step after paying with pain. So, the pain can be realised only by the affected people NOT by the visitors.
          Until now I have been posting in this thread will all respect to affected buyers with real concern for all those affected, please see all my posts in this thread. But above comments are in very bad taste. Here I go:

Without approval booking, again paying 15% too and keep "guessing positively", seeing tamil month, english month, astami, navami, ammacsai etc. could only be done by those who are mentally unstable. Yes, no visitor care if one throw his wealth into sea by all his own imaturity, but if the same guy keep on guessing positively to trap the guilliable buyers, creating fake hope and even asking a guy to withdraw his cancellation, who is happily escaping from this trap project, no one will spare such childish attempt.

If one is ready to wait for years and even prepared to write off his booking amount and 15% payment, he shall be most welcome to do that, but he should not try to post guessing messages to trap and paint a good picture on a rotten egg.

As long as People like live in positive guessing world even after 2 years, builders like Real will keep on dragging. One will keep on apperaing for exam with every time failed attempt, but positively guessing for,ever. I yhink even severely affected mentals will not play marketing role for this worst project, i do not mean anyone.

Even Real can confidently come out with 95:5% scheme with Rs.50/psft reduction for this project, pay 95% now and 5% on (if at all on) possession as long as foolish 'positive guessers' buyers available in this world.

The above post is only counter for the quoted post and my sincere concern to the other affected buyers remain same.
          Last edited November 18 2014, 07:11 PM.

Comment

I dont know whether such eternal optimism or rather apathy as I see it, comes by nature(no pun intended) or by vested interest. Some want Czar booking to open so that P&P can be funded. how absurd and selfish is this? They are also seen celebrating launch of a pre-launch again? It was just an Ad with no launch date mention anywhere. Such postings are going beyond just harmless information sharing between buyers..this is gross misleading of buyers. Members of this forum have every right to pitch in and share their views. If the questions irritates you, please create a private group and take your discussion there, you all can cuddle, scratch each others back and keep asking yourself when the project will launch..who cares?
            Last edited November 18 2014, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Hope RV has the project CZAR which they already start collect money and they will make use to P&P (Again hopefully not for Padamalaya) to complete the project successfully. Moreover, once the project launched, Everything is hope.... with RV.
              I go through his previous posts. Finally the cat is out. Looks like he is an 'Real' internal guy, on the job to keep the buyers (hope) alive. His ascertain Real value will make use of another project funding is a serious warning of internal mismanagement, caution keep away from the project. Those who are living on this guys wrong, misleading/guiding, GUESSING hope, have to be careful, do you own review of the situation. No more cheating and misguiding.

Comment

Those questions can be raised by any one as mentioned. Why there is no law on property development that, should not take public money by showing a piece of land? Why Govt is not putting fine on the developer if they do not complete the project as published or as promised? being a public, no choice to guess and proceed. Even any of the developer starts the project and half way stops, is there any law beside guessing?

Well. There are some forum jumpers from one development to another development found the cat. some more claimed that gone through the previous post.That is called another guessing game. Any way those who are booked in P&P are already frustrated. As mentioned by Sundar every one has reason to wait and see. those who booked, do not need any questions from outsiders but discussions are welcome. SK already paid and he knows the pain and not simply write to attract other people. Those are our views. I know Rajan and informed my views. other people nothing to do and keep away please.

Folks, let us decide on this further, If RV did not launch as per the date promised. However, How come RV did not send an email to let us know the dates in black and white? If they are firm on the dates, RV would have dare to put in black & white. Puzzle is generating like positive guessing. Its really painful for us.
                Last edited November 19 2014, 09:07 AM.

Comment

being a public, no choice to guess and proceed.
                  Here's today's dose of "wild positive guessing". Needless to mention that just "positive guessing" need not be *true* or *factual* - just like old times!

NEWS... NEWS... NEWS... NEWS...

You *might* have heard about the gravitational anomalies observed in Taramani area near P&P site. After decoding 18 Zettabyte data in binary format, it was understood that RV folks have successfully colonized *Miller's planet* near the Black hole *Gargantua*.

Due to *the planet's* proximity to Black hole there is time-dilation with respect to Earth. 1 Year in *the planet* equals 7 Years on Earth. Since, RV is working according to *the planet's* clock, we - on Earth - are bound to see a delay. Otherwise, there is nothing to worry about.

If you are not seeing enough positivity in this guess, you may pray to *Nature* (pun?!). *Nature* will place a worm-hole near Saturn's rings which will transport you to *the planet* so that you can verify the guess yourself. But you should arrange your own transport to get to the worm-hole.
                  Last edited November 19 2014, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Those questions can be raised by any one as mentioned. Why there is no law on property development that, should not take public money by showing a piece of land? Why Govt is not putting fine on the developer if they do not complete the project as published or as promised? being a public, no choice to guess and proceed. Even any of the developer starts the project and half way stops, is there any law beside guessing?
                    Agreed, there are not enough regulations. So, what would you do? Blindly pay 15% of project cost without covering the risk and then keep positively guessing? Then what, blame the Government for lack of regulations?

Giving you the benefit of doubt, what is the game plan from here-on? How long would you keep guessing positively? What would you do to rectify the situation? What have you done so far apart from asking other folks to go and talk to RV?

Well. There are some forum jumpers from one development to another development found the cat. some more claimed that gone through the previous post.That is called another guessing game. Any way those who are booked in P&P are already frustrated. As mentioned by Sundar every one has reason to wait and see. those who booked, do not need any questions from outsiders but discussions are welcome. SK already paid and he knows the pain and not simply write to attract other people. Those are our views. I know Rajan and informed my views. other people nothing to do and keep away please.

Folks, let us decide on this further, If RV did not launch as per the date promised. However, How come RV did not send an email to let us know the dates in black and white? If they are firm on the dates, RV would have dare to put in black & white. Puzzle is generating like positive guessing. Its really painful for us.
                    Genuine folks who have booked in this project and looking for a positive development should set realistic timelines and come-up with an action plan. Either to confront RV or to cancel and move-on with a stop-loss. If you pin your hopes on *Nature* and keep guessing positively, you would have only yourselves to blame!

Comment

All the while I was thinking honey bees moving around but these are poisonous sting bee or bees in different names. Since the contents are not in decent manner, no point to address any more.

Folks, Please check your emails. Thanks.
                      Last edited November 19 2014, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X