Peace and Prosperity by Real Value in Tharamani, Chennai

Last updated: December 26 2018
947 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Peace and Prosperity by Real Value in Tharamani, Chennai

Friends,
    People who have booked in P&P ,have u come across that this project is going to be luxury or semi-luxury or else budget project.Since i heard from the marketing person the bathroom doors are going to be plastic doors(similar to budget homes) if so,it is not similar atleast to Hiranadani then investing is not a good deal i feel.Still the company havent came out with formal pamplet and floor plans yet.
    reply awaited.

Comment

Huhhh. minimum price almost 80L (In the phase I) for a flat to have plastic bath room doors? How about main door? Is it going to be high quality plastic? Come on Real value, please make the P&P as really value. but not budgeted project.

Comment

That would be a bad call to make... I am pretty sure they will not use plastic doors etc. The cost difference will not be much and they will hardly save anything. On the other hand, this will chase away premuim buyers. Their strategy would be to progressively increaae price as they have just done and to attract buyers at those price points, they will surely need premium specs.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

just my thinking, Also tho it might give a cheap feeling to have plastic doors for bathrooms, I feel that is the way ahead for medium level apartments.

maintenance of wooden doors in bathrooms etc, is not possible given the termites and low quality of water and increasing higher levels of chemical content through toileteries!

We changed to PVC doors and are now relieved of the worries of maintaining it.

Infact I heard that some of my relatives have knocked down the woodwork in the lofts and replaced with some company's custom made plastic doors. Even we can order for a custom exterior design it seems.

So it depends on one's expectation, utility v/s look!

Comment

Folks, heard from 1 of my friends who contacted for KGS Maple Venture, Tharamani..
            Their venture link is below:
            http://www.kgsdevelopers.com/maple_project.html

As per this, they had earlier planned for G+14 floors with 200 flats
            It seems that CMDA will only give approval for G+4 floors in that area.. Hence, they are now offering 130 flats and doing current bookings for 4 floors only Rs 7000 per sft..
            Also, seems that the MGR Road and the current low-income dwellers huts may give way to the OMR Elevated Expressway once this flyover work starts...
            Guys, any updates on the CMDA approval for P&P? They are planning some 17 floors...
            Last edited April 7 2013, 10:09 AM.

Comment

KGS maple link did not mention as G+4 for 130 flats. The info still as 2+14 for 200 flats

1/2/3 BHK Apartments
              200 Flats
              1200 - 1450 Sq.Ft
              Car Parking First &
              Second Floor + 14 Floors

A) In my opinion a developer had planned 2+14 and changed to G+4 due to non approval by CMDA, they can not make money, can not take back the land cost + building cost and can not survive.

B) If there are 10 floors less means only 70 flats are reduced? it's unbelievable.

C) Since, there are few buildings more than 10 floors in MGR Road, I do not find any reason for non approval by CMDA. Might be various reasons for getting delayed to have approval.

Good to hear as per previous posting that, the front area may give way for OMR Elevated express way.

Meanwhile, looking for good news from some one on the status of P&P approval

Comment

Hi friends,

Wish you Tamil new year!No further sound from any of you!Ok my research havent stopped yet;have been to the places where new projects are upto come(on velachery ORR to adambakkam 2 new big projects are up to come 1 is Esthell homes and 2.Greata.in) both charging 8000/sqft(too heavy for me).

Here in P&p 6000 is ok i feel(since very near to major MNCs).Since we are going to invest our hard earned money(plus earnings from our future tru emi) any comments about future appreciation towards this prj.when flat is going to get handed over to us by 2016 will it get doubled(thats what i guess)...

or is there any better projects near by where we can pay attention too?
                Last edited January 2 2016, 07:33 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by Naveenojha1 View Post
                  Hi friends,
                  Wish you Tamil new year!No further sound from any of you!Ok my research havent stopped yet;have been to the places where new projects are upto come(on velachery ORR to adambakkam 2 new big projects are up to come 1 is Esthell homes and 2.Greata.in) both charging 8000/sqft(too heavy for me).
                  Here in P&p 6000 is ok i feel(since very near to major MNCs).Since we are going to invest our hard earned money(plus earnings from our future tru emi) any comments about future appriciation towards this prj.when flat is going to get handed over to us by 2016 will it get doubled(thats what i guess)...
                  or is there any better projects near by where we can pay attention too?
                  I believe the rate has already increased to 6559 per square foot + floor rise.

Comment

Hi Folks, Is it possible for any one to update the works in the site? may be getting ready for show flat !!! or simultaneously getting ready for pilling!!!! because I saw some machines in Jan'13 and then no actual info on the site development. From there we can guess, how fast RV going to launch this project officially. Thanks.
                    Last edited April 12 2013, 07:47 AM.

Comment

I visited the P&P site today morning. No work in progress. At first glance, I thought because it was a Sunday... Seems 1 month back some iron materials etc had come and I could see some 2 new storage rooms at the end of the plot..
                      I have been hearing only deferring decisions since I booked this flat in Nov-12... may come in Dec-12, Jan-13, Feb-13, Mar-13 and now Apr-13..... :- (I even checked the CMDA site.. but could not find any approvals for Taramani...

However, for now, all eyes on the Approval front.. .. Guyz, can anyone update the exact status???

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X