947 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Peace and Prosperity by Real Value in Tharamani, Chennai

https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/...b-662f72285724

Comment

Pls chk if tat link works .... Its the pdf of the project detail from the guy I met at fairpro

Comment

just wanted to share this article..

Buyer can refuse flat if not built in time and get money back: NCC | The Indian Express

Comment

Originally posted by golden197 View Post
          Pls chk if tat link works .... Its the pdf of the project detail from the guy I met at fairpro
          Thanks for the upload

Comment

Originally posted by rajchennai02 View Post
            I guess ,this is 3rd structural change.....Are they planning to extract the left over excess money from us????
            Noticed a bullet on the left bottom on all plans: all dimension and design are indicative and subject to change.

Guess the approval is not obtained, if so they can't change design. It may be in process though.
            In between did they change their price?

Comment

Originally posted by houseseeker View Post
              This is tricky. What is the extra money that is compensated to buyer, defining that is very important. If the compensation is 24% or more interest on amount paid gives some advantage for the buyer, if it is not that then it will again favour the builder.

Builder is sitting on buyers money and slowly developing. in the process and time there would be appreciation of property. now he would enjoy withdrawing by buyers: he may be paying something extra to the canceling buyers but end of the day he has the last laugh as he knows he can sell higher erasing his loss on extra paid and more importantly he makes hefty profit on increased price.

Comment

https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/...4-af70f13d9456

Comment

This is the cost sheet that was given to me at fairpro 2015

Comment

Thanks for uploading....Type C on Tower 2 alone has seen an "on-paper" increase in area of 90sqft. When you calculate the increase in carpet area, it is only 5 sqft. This is absolutely unethical, an indirect way of hiking the price on people who pre-booked.

Comment

I cancelled my booking in Peace & Prosperity, shattered dreams due to the delay in the project as I am not an investor.
                      that's not the end of the troubles for me as per the clause I will not get refund of my booking amount before 6 months / until they can get a buyer. If they don't launch this project how will they get a buyer. Ofcourse 25K will be deducted for no fault of mine.
                      Did any one get refund for their cancelled booking. Do let me know.
                      Ofcourse super rich guys & eternal optimists best wishes to you. RV is not the same company it was a decade ago, I am an existing client of RV. If you want to check the nerves of their employees ask them about the pending projects of RV in tradefairs, they have a standard & rude reply.. ask Management...

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X