Collapse

Peace and Prosperity by Real Value in Tharamani, Chennai

Last updated: December 26 2018
947 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Peace and Prosperity by Real Value in Tharamani, Chennai

Just not p&p it appears vgn could be in financial stress too. Could be among the industry itself, not a right time to buy anything at launch. RTM is the safest.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick007 View Post
      There is nothing alarming in the advert per se.

It is a routine practice for many builders to mortgage the land and if you are buying a unit that falls under the survey no, you need an NOC before loan disbursement can happen and money should go to the escrow. This ad shows the mistrust FC has on RVP and nothing more.

VGN, Akshaya and many others do mortgaging of the land under development.
      Originally posted by Vijaysri View Post
      I did not see in other projects loaner releasing ad alarming buyers. It means Loaner is concerned about Real Value and their financial ability to repay loan. Is it not alarming to buyers?

For Mavaraikar it is routine and nothing alarming.

It should be alarming and non-routine for an ordinary buyer. May be not alarming and routine for selling agents as their business is to sell for commission as per Post #712. Myth revealed.

Expect Mavu and Sombu jointly occupy further few posts in this thread.
      P&P was launched 2 years before and still under launch, there are many buyers who are bleeding after paying their hard earned money. Suddenly lender releasing a public ad cautioning buyers on NOC/payment to escrow account. This is the background. To understand the seriousness of the situation do you require a degree from Harvard?

You don't have common sense to match both and look through the issue, but you term it as NOT alarming and routine. This is as good as you support this project which is termed as selling pitch. Don't you have concern for buyers who got trapped? Are you a saddest?

I doubt you have brain or rarely use it, got camped? Rust it out man.

Even if you do not have concern for the trapped buyers, better shut your mouth and don't do your sales pitch.

I already said that the ad shows the distrust between the builder and the lender in the very first post.

But, you freaked out seeing the ad, asking how many buyers are trapped as though there was a scam - your dumb mind thought that the escrow/NOC itself was a big revelation (which is a routine) and even ascribed that as a reason for long delay. That is the nonsense. I am surprised that you can even spell H-a-r-v-a-r-d for your upbringing.

You know nothing about what is really happening simply raising an alarm/panic already concluding that the buyers are trapped. You can raise a caution. But, you already made a judgement with your half-baked knowledge knowing very little of what is really cooking. I have already clarified what I meant by routine - the mortgage part. Move on.
      Under the background that this project is underrrr launch since two years, not yet started, and lender releasing public adv to caution buyers, but still you term it as NOT ALARMING and ROUTINE, so it is obvious conclusion and implied from your continuous defending of what you had said, that you are recommending this builder and their project. Is it so? Honestly agree, If not withdraw your #post 708 blabbering "ROUTINE" and "NOT ALARMING". No indirect reply, hijacking the point, no diversion, just do either one honestly, if you are.
      Last edited April 9 2015, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick007
        It is a routine practice for many builders to mortgage the land and ...
        You are making up as you always do...see where I said 'routine' above and how you conveniently attached it to the advert BELOW. We may disagree on a point but DO NOT LIE AND MAKE UP something which I never said. What I think of this builder is no different than what I see the builders in general - do anything to squeeze the buyers to make money.

If you want to get freaked out and claim that the buyers are trapped, you are free to think so. Your dumb inference conclude that above statements imply that I support the builder - another making up as you always do.

Originally posted by VijaySri
        Under the background that this project is underrrr launch since two years, not yet started, and lender releasing public adv to caution buyers, but still you term it as NOT ALARMING and ROUTINE
        I said in my first post, advert shows the distrust between the builder and the lender, and that is what I read from the ad. Nobody knows what is the cause of the distrust.

Have they diverted the funds? Not known.

Why did the lender put out the ad? Nobody knows.

All I can see is the distrust between the lender/builder. Till some material information comes out.

In this circumstance, you are free to speculate all you want, but I am not here to buy your crap and toe your line of thinking.

I stand by what I said. Shut your crap and move on. My last on this exchange.
        Last edited April 9 2015, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Dear All,

Argument is healthy but no personal attack please.

A developer or any businessman borrowing loan is very normal.
          How a bank or a financial institution providing loan?
          Based on the fixed assets with terms and condition.
          What is the important condition for any loan?
          You must pay the monthly instalment with principal amount and interest without delay. All right. If you do so, there is no issue.
          NOW, YOUR ARE HEALTHY, YOUR BUSINESS IS HEALTHY, YOUR REPUTATION IS HEALTHY, YOUR GOODWILL WILL GO UP.

If you failed to full fill the condition, The bank or finance institution will send reminder with accrued interest.
          If you take the notice and put below your ass, the bank or finance institution will wait till next payment due.
          If you still refuse to move your ass, then as per the loan agreement, the lender has right to publish the notice to public to avail NOC.

What is NOC?

Buyer should aware that developer borrowed money and they did not pay us in time. So, you need to pay the developer ONLY FROM ESCROW ACCOUNT.

What is Escrow account?

The account is joint account. both should sign to withdraw the amount. but FIRST should settle the loan instalment including backlog with interest. More over accounts book should be open to lender to know the rest of the income for the particular project.

Which means developer money is controlled by the lender. Now the developer is financially healthy?????????

The answer is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
          Will the developer give confident to the buyer NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
          Is there any trust NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Vijaysri - your point is very open and appreciated. because my brother is one among the trapped.

Maverick007 - You too bring the same point in different way.

Both are long term members and this thread need your vision and advice. Please shake hands of both and now on you are friends.
          Last edited April 10 2015, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sharmarajan
            If it is close to Adyar then 7k is Ok i guess!

Comment

Originally posted by sharmarajan
              If it is close to Adyar then 7k is Ok i guess!

If it is ok for you to wait without any clue endlessly. God knows when they will launch (if at all they launch the project) and when it will be completed and handed over

Comment

I stand by what I said.
                Thanks for accepting that as per you "Realvalue is a trustable builder despite P&P is under launch for more than 2 years, loaner has issued a public advertisement against Realvalue which is 'routine', 'not alarming' as per you, their Padmalaya project is delayed". You stand by all this, directly or indirectly supported and mentioned by you. Also thanks for accepting that you do not care the affected buyers and you are a sadiest towards them and that you are only bothered about sales commission (you had not denied this though I had made specific remark on agency commission, hence accepted by you).

The affected buyers in this forum may be have no energy left to retaliate your support to Realvalue, may be they are silently laughing at your desperate effort to market dead fish.
                Last edited April 16 2015, 01:42 PM.

Comment

I never accepted any of what you are implying. Your interpretation shows very poor comprehension of what is being stated in plain English and have to question the level of education you may have had.

Originally posted by VijaySri
                  ..you are a sadiest...
                  Notwithstanding the poor comprehension of basic language, above confirms that my tax money which educated you did not have a good result and went down the drain .
                  Last edited April 16 2015, 08:05 PM.

Comment

I never accepted any of what you are implying.
                    Hi PA (Padicha Agent - don't assume any tamil word for PA) Educated Realvalue selling agent, being cornered and left with nothing to defend your poor argument, it's good finally you had agreed to withdraw your comments though indirectly, loaner advertisement is 'routine', 'nothing alarming with Realvalue'. You tried all effort even attacki g me personally, but failed in all your effort and agreed with the above one liner. Finally a broker's myth revealed.

Gentle Note: If you make personal diverting attack in future, you will be teared to pieces with all 'good tamil and English words'.
                    Last edited April 16 2015, 09:46 PM.

Comment

With your learning/comprehension disability out in the open, you need help.

Read below on how it appeared to an another member and you are such a dense head and unless someone drills in to you, you don't GET it.

Originally posted by Vettuvaan007
                      Vijaysri - your point is very open and appreciated. because my brother is one among the trapped.

Maverick007 - You too bring the same point in different way.
                      How does human differ from animals?

Connections between words: While animals can understand simple words or tones, they do not comprehend syntax or communicate in complex sentences. Human beings have created hundreds of languages (and thousands of dialects), even though they are born without any way in which to communicate.

Do you comprehend the above ?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X