Collapse

Peace and Prosperity by Real Value in Tharamani, Chennai

Last updated: December 26 2018
947 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Peace and Prosperity by Real Value in Tharamani, Chennai

Bare facts,does not require research,builder is 420 dupakur and OMR has no infra amenities also this project is in the middle of slum. How people are always trapped.The main culprit is builders hyping OMR and IT people and trapped poor buyers no portable ground water even in 500 feet in OMR. areas like Porur Katuppakkam and all has sweet water in 100 feet.also bypass road is right in the middle of Porur.Porur area is having all amenities and houses everywhere. Good big builders like Prestige ETA price VGN all in Porur.
    OMR is waste.nothing good there when IT go down it will become dessert. Why people getting trapped In OMR believing builders hype.

Comment

Originally posted by porurking View Post
      Bare facts,does not require research,builder is 420 dupakur and OMR has no infra amenities also this project is in the middle of slum. How people are always trapped.The main culprit is builders hyping OMR and IT people and trapped poor buyers no portable ground water even in 500 feet in OMR. areas like Porur Katuppakkam and all has sweet water in 100 feet.also bypass road is right in the middle of Porur.Porur area is having all amenities and houses everywhere. Good big builders like Prestige ETA price VGN all in Porur.
      OMR is waste.nothing good there when IT go down it will become dessert. Why people getting trapped In OMR believing builders hype.
      King, you have welcomed attack on porur kingdom, now expect even nuclear bomb from OMR campaign.

in btw sweet water , i know it is one's perception.

Comment

Originally posted by iceemani View Post
        King, you have welcomed attack on porur kingdom, now expect even nuclear bomb from OMR campaign.

in btw sweet water , i know it is one's perception.
        I live the way you put it. Lets listen to him what he got to say.

Comment

I still dont understand why people hold on to the "water issue" whenever OMR is talked about...
          Sure it is a issue..!, so is the greater part of chennai too...
          Porur is dense and has little scope for developing further...
          OMR is a brand young and futuristic place... and hence has tremendous scope for development. OMR has enough infra, schools, commercial establishments to have sustainability on its own, even if IT fails.
          IT was the "starter motor" for OMR, but once it starts moving, it can sustain its momentum for the long run...
          Peoples thinking that if IT fails, OMR fails too... big wrong.....

Comment

For your Information, I hold no property in OMR....
            I invested in GST road a few years back...
            My heart still goes for OMR when I plan to return to India in future...

Comment

Many places in Thanjavur district have more sweet water in 50 ft.

Plots near veeranam lake have ample water sources.

Why builders are not rushing towards these places?

Comment

why talk about tanjavur when talking chennai. IT people is not starter motor for OMR. IT people are engine and if engine stop car stops. In porur there 2 big hospital and medical collage. nothing in OMR only salt field dessert and Palm trees.

Comment

If your point of view is that, people buy house based on their immediate requirement and nothing else, then per se your point only patients will stay in porur... and I think you are really one of them...

Comment

. nothing in OMR only salt field dessert and Palm trees.
                    You were a dead person 20 years back... probably still in Porur Hospital mortuary....

Comment

You are dead body you are mad. Go to Kelambakam Thiruporur see for yourself only salt feilds and desert Palm trees.

Yes OMR is salt feild and palm desert.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X