Collapse

Peace and Prosperity by Real Value in Tharamani, Chennai

Last updated: December 26 2018
947 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Peace and Prosperity by Real Value in Tharamani, Chennai

It is first of all high stupidity to compare OMR and Porur. Both are unique in its own way.

OMR is new developing area, lot of available land resources for development. Three known ossues, more supply at present, less/no support from Govt. Watter issues.

Porur already developed/dense in population, few options for life styke living, less supply in highend projects, infra in place. Issues limited land resources for development, traffic congeation.

Both can cater to different segment on specific requirement basis.

I would suggest if one can hold more than one asset, can consider invest in both places, use the advantage.

Like caste fight, RE area fight becoming trend now. Both area thalai, cool.

Comment

Would it be good to buy lands in any part of India that has excellent water table - Yes for now, not sure how will I feel about it in future. Read below if you want to know why I think so.

Sometime back I even heard govt is going to tax underground water or restrict usage. In simple words you may own the land not the water beneath. It may not happen soon, but some point of time I believe it will be unavoidable when water becomes luxury.

When it happens there is no difference owning land in desert or garden.

TN always has water issue, is it the problem of the govt? May be a very small percentage. Most rivers originate north, flow towards south and other directions. All states build dams, so living in southmost state is becoming a curse. You are not getting what you need to get naturally.

Look at china, they interconnected rivers way back. It will happen sometime in India, will we see it? not sure about it but it is inevitable.

When this happens water problem is resolved. Both flood and drought.

Say 25 years from now, when water becomes rare either underground water will be taxed or rivers would be interconnected. Both will remove disadvantages of an area that lacks water.

Look at Middle East, the life style there and infra. do they have water? No ..

I hear the murmur: well they have oil so money they can do anything...

if you think so, now imagine Singapore. Do they have water. No. If you compare population then you are gud at providing excuses.

Ok now, do I support OMR? No. Unless infrastructure is there no area can become a CBD.

I don't know who planned the 100' (OMR) road. Such a short sight. They should have made that road at least 400'. Considering that it was planned just couple of decades back.

Porur, no complaints. There is no way it could have been planned. Did they atleast complete that flyover?

All being said price in both areas are not cheap.

Comment

I agree....
        But OMR has the potential to get the required infrastructure, and there are opportunities for it... If we plan to provide road/ railway infrastructure.. there is ample solution... Hospitals, malls, Education centers can be built as there are still vast stretch of land to expand...
        This is not the case in Porur...
        My point is after a decade or so, when the fruits of our investment will be ripe, Porur will be the same as now...but OMR will change to cater to the generation and technology for the next generation...

Comment

So your advice is to invest today in OMR for development that may happen after a decade?

Comment

One interesting thing, Peace and Prosperity thread is used for all purposes other than about this project.

Comment

Originally posted by renege View Post
              I agree....
              But OMR has the potential to get the required infrastructure, and there are opportunities for it... If we plan to provide road/ railway infrastructure.. there is ample solution... Hospitals, malls, Education centers can be built as there are still vast stretch of land to expand...
              This is not the case in Porur...
              My point is after a decade or so, when the fruits of our investment will be ripe, Porur will be the same as now...but OMR will change to cater to the generation and technology for the next generation...
              If OMR investment is only long term investment, plot investment are better and it is not for apartment buying.

Comment

peace and prosperity

Yes self also hear the same information from RV marketing people that building permit
                has been granted by Chennai corporation and they are awaiting for serial number for
                the approval to launch the project on May 22 2015.

Keep updated with latest information if known.

Comment

If OMR is Alwarpet, Porur is Saidapet

Comment

Got this mail from RV. Did anyone else get the same. Is there enough evidence to believe that this is not fake again?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Yes Yes ...!!! Last time i Spoke with one of the marketing person have informed me that they are going to launch,Received the approval number From CMDA ... launch will be 22nd they side . but have to wait for the Right information ...

They said 22nd or next Month... Let's hope..

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X