Peace and Prosperity by Real Value in Tharamani, Chennai

Last updated: December 26 2018
947 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Peace and Prosperity by Real Value in Tharamani, Chennai

Consumer court case

Hi..has been a while since I looked at this site as we (a group of buyers) have been active on whatsapp. I am in for filing a case. I understand that one Mr.Nagarajan has enquired about the procedure and plans to file in July.

I have lost hope in this project. Even if it launches they will take 6-7 years to complete. I am willing to wait for the court's decision as I am sure it will be in buyer's favor and we will get back money with interest. Ofcourse RV should have money to pay ;-)

Comment

Dear Friends,

Anybody in the forum can check and advise whether RV started foundation work at site. As per their sales personnel it has started already. What is true?
      Last edited July 3 2015, 04:15 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

Hopefully the project will get completed by 2020
        Attached Files

Comment

Normally builders start smooth launch and then start delaying, in this project delay started even from launch. From here the regular pain to start?

Comment

real value agent started calling for remaining payment

Hi All,

We have waited 3 years for this project to start.

lets all meet real value builder higher authority as a group all 150 family members lets gather in one place in real value venue call my mobile number let me organize this .,

step1- gather - 2 lets all discuss with good lawyer-3.meet realvalue - then lets pay if everything went smooth

please take first step guys it is time for action from our side ..,
            Last edited July 7 2015, 12:36 PM. Reason: Personal Contact Provided

Comment

Updates

I was looking into booking an apartment with Sai PP. According to real value, they don't have any 3BHK or 3.5 BHK at all.
              This looks rosy if all the biggies are booked. I am yet to get a 3.5 BHK which is what I want. Any advise.

Also technically the project is by AMBOJINI not real value, may be they did this to stop any litigations that may arise on to Real Value in the future.

Comment

I cancelled my 3.5 BHK flat with P&P last month. Was told by the Real Value team that i have to wait for 6 months or after my flat is booked to get the refund amount minus 25K.
                Called them this weekend after seeing their full page newspaper ad stating they got a great response and was told my 3.5 BHK is still unsold!

darkarma: my 3.5 BHK slot in P&P should be available. Ping me off list and i can provide the details.

Also, can any members confirm that they got their P&P refund for cancelling within 6 months as promised or had to struggle to get back their money.
                Last edited July 24 2015, 12:09 PM.

Comment

I am unable to ping you calebrulez. Could you send me your flat info ie the number and sq feet so that I can take it up with the management tomorrow. Thank You

Also please tell me how can one PM or email in this forum.
                  Last edited July 21 2015, 11:57 AM.

Comment

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...all-27173.html

As per this guidance, one needs to post 10 messages before getting access to the private messaging system :P

Comment

Updates

Any updates on the construction process at Sai Peace & Prosperity? It seems that this thread is not moving. Is there any Yahoo groups for the project?
                      Thanks.
                      Last edited July 25 2015, 11:59 AM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X