Collapse

Peace and Prosperity by Real Value in Tharamani, Chennai

Last updated: December 26 2018
947 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Peace and Prosperity by Real Value in Tharamani, Chennai

Have anyone who cancelled have received payment? Is there a group of all the buyers of Peace and Prosperity?

Comment

P&P cancelled members. WhatsApp group pl join

Comment

• ganeshcbala
        ganeshcbala commented
        Editing a comment
        Not received amount. No hope I don't know what to do

• Jasina
        Jasina commented
        Editing a comment
        Hii..how to join WhatsApp group?

• Malhind123
        Malhind123 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi , Could you please assist me how to join in the Group. And also I request you to update the status on Refund, Anyone got refund ? Please advise .

Have sent a personal message to you. Send me the details of the Whatsapp group to join.

Comment

Personal Information
        Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
        Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Email from P&P on Recent Court resolution with Investor
          Real Value sent an email regarding some resolution of a dispute with an investor and court appointed retired Judge overseeing the project and claiming that project has started again. The letter also asks for payment per schedule. Is any one aware of the court judgement ? I thought they have to be RERA compliant before asking for payments. Helpful comments from anyone with knowledge would be much appreciated.

Comment

• thiru1985
            thiru1985 commented
            Editing a comment
            Let me know how to reach the all buyers of sai peace and prosperity

• thiru1985
            thiru1985 commented
            Editing a comment
            The judgement is to appoint a Retired Judge to look over the Financial Transactions and to open a seperate Escrow account to start and continue the project.

Originally posted by desjag View Post
          Email from P&P on Recent Court resolution with Investor
          Real Value sent an email regarding some resolution of a dispute with an investor and court appointed retired Judge overseeing the project and claiming that project has started again. The letter also asks for payment per schedule. Is any one aware of the court judgement ? I thought they have to be RERA compliant before asking for payments. Helpful comments from anyone with knowledge would be much appreciated.
          Hi All,

Please be beware of this project. Many people have cancelled their booking 2-3 years back and are yet to get refunds. Their cases are pending in different courts. You can check the eCourts website. I heard last week from someone that not much work is happening at the site due to some pending dispute of RV with their parent Ambojini.

Comment

• nrajan1981
            nrajan1981 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi All,
            Heard that their parent company filed some case and RV's bank accounts have been frozen.
            Further, as RV has no money to pay legal fees and wants to make a 1-time settlement to the cancelled buyers, RV has appointed some administrator in High Court to settle the dues of the people who cancelled.

Hence, be very cautious in making the next set of payments as per the payment schedule. It may very well go into an Escrow Account.

Even heard that their employees have not got their salaries.

This project would be more delayed and RV has failed to live to its expectations.
            Last edited August 17 2017, 10:27 PM.

• thiru1985
            thiru1985 commented
            Editing a comment
            Can you please add me to any whats app group.

he is fraud project is not started from past 3 years please help us how to approach

Comment

• nrajan1981
            nrajan1981 commented
            Editing a comment
            Only option is to file a complaint with RERA (now that P&P is RERA registered) or file a consumer court case.

Hi, is there a whatsApp group for the victims?
          Last edited November 27 2018, 10:03 AM.

Comment

contact number? #sasi

Comment

Members, please note -

Personal Information
              Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
              Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Tags: None
              Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X