Collapse

Peace and Prosperity by Real Value in Tharamani, Chennai

Last updated: December 26 2018
947 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Peace and Prosperity by Real Value in Tharamani, Chennai

Hi Naveen, In 2017 become double would be possible. If the national growth is minimum of 10% for the next 4 years with 24 hrs power supply. Then more manufacturing industry will come in, more people from country side would be employed and earnings will be more, productivity will be higher, salary range will go up, affordability will be more, demand will be more, inflation is another factor, cost of materials / labour is another major part to make it double.

When there is rain means, we cry for flood, mudy these and that. when there is summer, we cry for water. (This is happening since 1947). Till today there is no sign of getting 24 hrs power and 24 hrs water for every citizens. How to imagine the growth rate as 10% for consecutive years to make it double.

My opinion based on the current growth and other situations, possible for 30% to 50% hike in 2017 that is mainly because of the location.

Others view and opinion are welcome.

Comment

Well said Nature lover! My decisive inspiration was to enlighten in other stipulations.I mean comparatively the price bang in other periphery; and nearby surroundings to P&P.

In OMR a normal builder is charging 6.5K/sqft(Radiance) and renowned builder(ceebros) on the main road charging 8K and in the other side 2 other builder which have started booking on hi-rise on ORR velachery –adambakkam are even charging 8K.P&P site is just stone throw away distance from all IT major companies(Tidel,ascendas1,2,ramanujam,RMZ,……) and the location very near to OMR,Adyar,beach,besant nagar,Phoneix mall,grand amll.. (not mentioning the boomed velachery, since I would say this is already part of it).

So why cant we can expect 20% growth on a year on year basis for a project within city limits and no need to cross any toll. Power problem will be in control by 1 or 2 yrs.Lets hope to be positive and it will be positive.
      Last edited January 2 2016, 07:34 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Hi Naveen excellent comparison and assessment.

Well. Positive thinking is always good but practical is different. properties going to be stagnant soon. reason being how many of them can afford in Crores (With out the development mentioned in my previous posting) I understand Mumbai CBD area can buy for 70L. Those developers are selling at Rs8K will take time to sell 100% (May be in 2017). They may sell after completion due to their company cash flow strong. If you take T.Nagar 13K, Adyar around 20K, Thiruvanmiyur 13K. Assume, can we buy? No. we can move to Tambaram to Marimalai nagar to get a flat for 50L and buy such a nice car. The same feelings will come through in future years (When P&P flat minimum price cross double the price of today as 1C and 60L) . How ever I do not say people is not buying above 10K today (Such as Aydar project) Yes there are. but how many of them can afford? Those people are in business or they would have sold their existing villa at good rate. 80% of the employed communities will go for loan .. and EMI. If we calculate EMI with interest (For 1C & 60L) become 85% of the earnings (Or 100% may not be sufficient). Then how to afford the employment group !!!!! UNLESS THE ECONOMY GROWTH IS AMAZING.

Comment

Good to hear some news about the expected P&P launch..

Though all these economic fundas prevail, OMR has benefited primarily due to IT.. Already, there is a Huge surplus of flats in every venture...

Having said that, many people say that this year in the 2nd half, there's bound be a decline in IT and this may see more layoffs ...

Then, the supply vs demand on OMR needs to be seen...

Comment

Good!But real estate market in Chennai was not affected even during recession times(i mean the builders have not reduced their prices drastically).

I do have a news ,near by the P&P; Jains housing have started booking (prelauch)for the project name is Jains Verde Mare . it is near to our site and he is also renowned builder.They also havent offcially lauched the project yet it is going to be 20 fls and first 4 flrs for carparking.i personally feel P&P is located in a very good place and carparking is also well planned.and the price they accpet now is 6999.and from may they are telling it is going to be 7500.P&P is going to be in good location (60 feet rd and not much cramped like others) .

Your comments are welcome

Comment

Naveen, Thanks for the update.

You mean now the price for P&P is Rs 6,999.00 Psft? What is the price for Jains housing and where is their exact location from P&P site. Thanks.

Comment

Hi,
                Sorry ,if i am not clear!the price which i have said is 6999 is for the Jains project which is around 600 meters from the P&P prj.It is comming up just behind RMZ(need to go little inside in the parallel rd of RMZ).Attached here with the location map Click image for larger version

Name:	Jains Verde Mare.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	2196858 which i got it from the jains marketing guy!
                Not sure how much RV charging for P&p now.More over vijayashanthi builder is also comming up with a big project named i-Skyvillas in perungudi (launch will after 4-6 mths later but not sure) .So we expect a good and healthy competiton in and around area of Taramani & perungudi MGR road area!I am sure that this area will be high rise residential and IT influenced posh area soon in few years!

Comment

Thank you Naveen for the clarification and more info on P&P surrounding area.

Comment

RV is charging 6559 per square foot plus floor rise for Peace and Prosperity, as of a month ago.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

That's a good update! Though Jains was constructing better apartments earlier, I am shocked after seeing their ventures at Thoraipakkam and Saligramam... almost 10 flats per floor.. and the entrance is dark.. Even in their Saligaramam venture, the kitchen was dark in 4 of the flats that I visited.. be it front-facing, corner or sandwiched flat..

Too much of a Common wall usage...

And the funny part is the sales guy says you paint the wall white and it will be brighter...

I have been staying in an apartment using the light from a Cutout (OTS).. the Natural light reaches only on very sunny days..

P&P's flat layout appears good in that way.. hope the actual plan is the same as on paper..
                      Last edited January 2 2016, 07:36 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X