Last updated: November 27 2009
8 | Posts
3406 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cholayil Residency, GT Housing, Koyambedu, Chennai

Hi all,

I am observer of this forum for quite sometime. The views presented in this forum are very useful. Thanks everyone.

I would like to know whether buying an apartment in GT cholayil Residency at Koyambedu is a good move in the present RE scenario. They are quoting at 3700 psqft (rates have been slashed from 4500 psqft to 3700 psqft).

I am not buying for investment. It is for residential needs though not in near future. I have been waiting for the right time since 2007. Though it is for pure residential needs, I dont want see myself losing money in case the RE prices go down.

Would appreciate your views on this.

Thanks in advance

Re : Cholayil Residency, GT Housing, Koyambedu, Chennai

Wait for some more time

Ram ,

Wait for some more time unless you have a desperate need.It seems the prices are declining Rs50 psft every month.I don't see any reason for the prices to go up in near to medium term.So I would suggest you to wait for some more time.Atleast you will get it for Rs 3200 - 3500 psft by the end of this year.

Thanks

Comment

Venkit, Thanks for your views.

Comment

But how about this project? Koovam is running near by, do we feel the smell there? Or in rainy season will the current road remain like a road?

any one have input?

Thanks
        Last edited July 8 2009, 11:39 AM. Reason: spellling mistake

Comment

gt cholayil

my doubt is also the same as shanmuga is it near by koovam...so its not worthy of paying 3700 per sqft over there i think............can any one suggest any new flat projects going in the city of chennai like vada palani,koyambedu and arumbakkam etc areas.........for 3400 per sqft to 3600 per sqft..i want to book 1100 sqft 2 bhk i will down pay 12 lacs............

venky

Comment

For Koovam effect it should not be more than 3000 per sqft.

Comment

Ram - You can negotiate for 3000-3200/Sq.ft.

Comment

I think we have less information about this project...That is no one know about this project.

My worry is further. You can see more vacant space near the current project. I am sure they are going to build more project there and that area is going to be crowded.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=13.0759199...20t%20cholayil

Comment

Hi all,
                  I am a newbie to this forum.. We are looking to buy a new flat in and around annanagar..

We spoke to GT groups people today and they quoted 3900 per sqft.. We are planning to visit them tomoro to enquire further about this project..

Could someone suggest me if this is a good project.. Has anyone already bought a flat here.. If so could you please give some feedback regarding this project..

Thanks a lot in advance

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X