Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vanavil Avinue, Leo Developers, Ponmar, Chennai

Collapse
X
Collapse

Vanavil Avinue, Leo Developers, Ponmar, Chennai

Last updated: July 4 2016
17 | Posts
6543 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vanavil Avinue, Leo Developers, Ponmar, Chennai

    Can any one know about VANAVIL Avinue in ponmar(Polacherry Villege)
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Vanavil Avinue, Leo Developers, Ponmar, Chennai

    hi

    It has a graveyard near t that layout

    Comment


    • Shellyam
      Shellyam commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi how are you I have a plot near the graveyard it's 1800 sqft and I want to sell it do you know were I can find a buyer for my land 9916036575
  • #3

    #3

    Re : Vanavil Avinue, Leo Developers, Ponmar, Chennai

    Originally posted by shk007 View Post
    It has a graveyard near t that layout
    Where exactly is this layout? Is it near Subramanya Bharathipuram?

    Comment

    • #4

      #4

      Re : Vanavil Avinue, Leo Developers, Ponmar, Chennai

      It is just after 1 km from Vels college when you enter from Thalambur road from Navalur at right from OMR when you go from Shol and 1.5 Kms from Med-Mambakkam Road abutting Ponmar to reach Thalambur in left direction when you go from Velachery and 3 Kms at 90 deg to V-K Road .

      Running rate is 800-1000 per sqft depends upon your Negotiation and payment mode and GV is 800 per sqft and below which you can not register nor buy land here .

      Recently bought 2200 sqft land in Vanavil Avenue originally launched by Leo with DTCP approval

      Originally posted by cruise_1982 View Post
      Where exactly is this layout? Is it near Subramanya Bharathipuram?

      Comment


      • Shellyam
        Shellyam commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi how are you I have a plot near the graveyard it's 1800 sqft and I want to find a buyer for my land who do I contact to sell my plot 9916036575 thanks
    • #5

      #5

      Re : Vanavil Avinue, Leo Developers, Ponmar, Chennai

      Originally posted by RaviCbe View Post
      It is just after 1 km from Vels college when you enter from Thalambur road from Navalur at right from OMR when you go from Shol and 1.5 Kms from Med-Mambakkam Road abutting Ponmar to reach Thalambur in left direction when you go from Velachery and 3 Kms at 90 deg to V-K Road .

      Running rate is 800-1000 per sqft depends upon your Negotiation and payment mode and GV is 800 per sqft and below which you can not register nor buy land here .

      Recently bought 2200 sqft land in Vanavil Avenue originally launched by Leo with DTCP approval
      So this Layout is located after subramanya Bharathipuram and before Polachery Village adjacent to DABC township? Is ther ASI related issues here as in subramanya Bharathipuram?

      How big is this layout in acres? Just curious to know.

      Thanks in Advance.

      Comment

      • #6

        #6

        Re : Vanavil Avinue, Leo Developers, Ponmar, Chennai

        Yes its near to subramanya Bharathipuram.still i m not visit that site .one broker told me its good place and not ASI Problems and near by many house is there like that.

        If any one know is it good place to build apartments? any other problem in this area?

        Comment

        • #7

          #7

          Re : Vanavil Avinue, Leo Developers, Ponmar, Chennai

          Total area:6.74 acres

          Plots :97 nos ranging from 1800-2000-2200-2400 sqft

          DTCP approved in 1984 and nothing to do with ASI and adjacent Sub.Bhar puram

          You have to necessarily buy only DTCP and CMDA approved plots and flats in this spot between Med- Mam Road and OMR to avoid deadly HT wires , ASI perimeter issues and Deadlock , Proper road of 30 feet which is feasible only in DTCP Layout which is connected with Main Road, Set off area and Park requirements in DTCP .

          Unapproved layouts and Panchayat approved layout are deadly as ASI's 300 Mtrs distance may throw different sketch in Boudary lines of your FMB .

          AVOID UNAPPROVED,PANCHAYAT APPROVED,ASI PROXIMITY areas from POA,BROKERS,AGENTS AND MIDDLEMEN especially if yor are an NRI and new to Chennai and other intrinsic issues in toto.

          DTCP/CMDA APPROVED FLATS and DTCP approved plots are worth touching especially in this region

          In other areas, one may buy Panchayat approved and Unapproved layouts Plots provided it comes with proper road and Documents in all aspects without any zone restriction

          Originally posted by VRequest View Post
          Yes its near to subramanya Bharathipuram.still i m not visit that site .one broker told me its good place and not ASI Problems and near by many house is there like that.

          If any one know is it good place to build apartments? any other problem in this area?

          Comment

          • #8

            #8

            Re : Vanavil Avinue, Leo Developers, Ponmar, Chennai

            The Vanavil layout in Polacheri has been there for quite some time and I think it is yet to see someone start construction. It used to sell for much lower than what is quoted now. We were turned off by two factors.
            1. I don't remember correctly but they said there only a 15 feet road to access the plots and this was too small.
            2. Hate to bring the graveyard but there is a graveyard right opposite to this layout across the road. I think they said it is still being used.

            These were the reasons why we turned away but that might not be a very pressing problem for some. Please check the road details and then decide. Polachery has some of the best ground water that I have come across in that area.

            Comment

            • #9

              #9

              Re : Vanavil Avinue, Leo Developers, Ponmar, Chennai

              Vanavil layout is not there for quite sometimes but quietly for last 28 years'!!!!!!!!

              It was sold at 10000 per ground with 10 interest free EMI !!!!!!

              Hence many owners threw that money never bothered to see what is there and over a period of time , approach road might have shrunk and looked like 15 feet for others eyes.

              Manh booked plots in 1991 through resale route at 24000 ?!! and abandoned and forgotten almost until 2006 when OMR was bombed by RE builders

              Yes. GV was enhanced more than 10 times ( not GY value) which can not be helped nor disturbed by anyone . Or else it's saleable value was 80 Rs per sqft right from 1984 by promoter Leo and resellers at 100 Rs subsequently . Only GV and not GY value increased the rate compulsorily to 800 per sqft below which nobody can sell n buy that too without cheque payment details, which one must notice

              GY is in other side and not part of Layout .

              But I respect your investment sentiments on 15 feet appearing to be Road and GY issue .

              In ligheter vein, I can say jovially that GY is a must and closeby as we all live without knowing where it is and situated when we live and worry too much by thinking its proximity when we live .

              When Effluents are controlled and Nuclear wastes are discharged into sea safely , should we bother about this small GY issue that too in others site ?


              DTCP approval will not be given if road access is less than 30 feet that too 28 years back as they tightened rules with that base 24-30 feet road concept.

              Leo made several lucky ,luckier and luckiest so far with heavy appreciation.

              Welcome to Sai Leo Housing (P) Ltd

              GY is not an issue as long as it is not part of Layout and however close it may be for Approving Authorities and Buyers .

              Many bother about final destination point in this ultimate objective search of part and piece of land where we tend to live for some more time before destined for the first one

              Originally posted by sarevok View Post
              The Vanavil layout in Polacheri has been there for quite some time and I think it is yet to see someone start construction. It used to sell for much lower than what is quoted now. We were turned off by two factors.
              1. I don't remember correctly but they said there only a 15 feet road to access the plots and this was too small.
              2. Hate to bring the graveyard but there is a graveyard right opposite to this layout across the road. I think they said it is still being used.

              These were the reasons why we turned away but that might not be a very pressing problem for some. Please check the road details and then decide. Polachery has some of the best ground water that I have come across in that area.
              Last edited December 5 2012, 12:48 AM.

              Comment

              • #10

                #10

                Re : Vanavil Avinue, Leo Developers, Ponmar, Chennai

                There is a development happening around Vanavil avinue. An appartment like structure, but not much happening lately. Couple of months back, we also saw the roads were getting laid , but not much progress , rain damaged the laid mud road. Any idea about these developments?

                Comment

                Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X