Collapse

Amber, Indus Builders, Saidapet, Chennai

Last updated: July 11 2013
55 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Amber, Indus Builders, Saidapet, Chennai

Not sure if there would be an issue with papers since 70+ apartments are already booked in here and there are folks who have started living there... Also, the project is pre-approved by HDFC and ICICI.

Btw, I have booked an apartment here. Have just given the initial advance. Have not checked the papers yet.

Comment

Originally posted by sptfun View Post
      Not sure if there would be an issue with papers since 70+ apartments are already booked in here and there are folks who have started living there... Also, the project is pre-approved by HDFC and ICICI.

Btw, I have booked an apartment here. Have just given the initial advance. Have not checked the papers yet.
      Could you share what rate psf you got and what are the other costs you are paying to get a sense.

Comment

Yes right, its been pre-approved by HDFC and ICICI, most of the owners had been suggested by the builder to go for loans from these two banks only, but not from PSU which makes things fishy.

Comment

Btw, which bank you are planning to go for the loan?

Comment

Originally posted by rsrsin View Post
            Could you share what rate psf you got and what are the other costs you are paying to get a sense.
            Hi- Are you planning to buy one? the last time that i heard was Rs 7250 + extra charges (10 L Approx)

Comment

You are right. The builder suggests to go for HDFC/ICICI.. But I plan to go for SBI and they don't seem to have any issues with the same. I had booked for 7K + charges...

Comment

You are right. The builder suggests to go for HDFC/ICICI.. But I plan to go for SBI and they don't seem to have any issues with the same. I had booked for 7K + charges...
                Wow great. Are they okay you going with SBI? Because the builder strongly mentioned that it should be HDFC or ICICI and a big no for SBI. Wanted to discuss with you further on this. Can i Private message you to discuss about this?
                Last edited by akhu; June 22 2013, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Sir, did you get a chance to go for legal verification with the builder papers? Is everything okay with the papers? am in a dilemma to book a flat here. Need your suggestion here.

Comment

Hello Sptfun,
                    I am close to booking a flat in Indus Amber and would like to discuss the details. Hope we can share the info that we get which would mutually help. I have sent a Friend request to you. Please let me know.

Thanks!

Comment

@BabujiT, I have accepted your friend request (but not sure what happens when I accept it :-) )...

@Akhu, I did send reply to your message yesterday but am not seeing it today.. Please do send me a private message if you want.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X