Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by akhuThanks, i have sent you the friend request, if the papers are clean and the builder is okay with SBI, i would be booking this flat by next week.
I have added you, but still i could not see Private Message option.CommentQuote0Flag
- @Sptfun, @Akhu - I thought if we add as friend, we should be able to send private messages, but it looks like that is not the case.CommentQuote0Flag
- A search in the forum to enable private message...
- This is the rule I see for private message:
- Private messaging system as well as signatures have been turned OFF for members with less than 10 posts. This is to help combat brokers signing up and messaging members off the bat, which we have received complaints on, and signature spammers.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by BabujiTThis is the rule I see for private message:
- Private messaging system as well as signatures have been turned OFF for members with less than 10 posts. This is to help combat brokers signing up and messaging members off the bat, which we have received complaints on, and signature spammers.
hm okay, but am a member since 2009, did you finalize buying in Amber? am just worried on the documents, which bank you are planning to go for?CommentQuote0Flag
- The builder is giving the documents in CD. So you can easily get a copy to verify the same. Whom did you talk with to get the documents?
BabujiT, which block and floor have you booked in?CommentQuote0Flag
@what price you booked in..+ what are the extra charges...Guys who i talked to told me only 3BHK are available...Is that so?CommentQuote0Flag
BabujiT, which block and floor have you booked in?
Okay, i have spoken to one Mr Santosh i believe, did you go for legal verification? did it go through with the verification?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by lookforhomeGuys..
@what price you booked in..+ what are the extra charges...Guys who i talked to told me only 3BHK are available...Is that so?
I guess 2 2bhk's are available.CommentQuote0Flag
- This builder is so confusing, they are not providing the legal documents and not allowing to go for SBI, when we ask for the reason they do not reply with the genuine answer which makes things fishy.. Anyhow has verified the legal papers.. am just worried on the papers and SBI loan, if both are fine am in the final stage to book the apartment..CommentQuote0Flag
- I just got the CD today. Santhosh can also get you the CD. May be they give it only after you block the apartment..CommentQuote0Flag
Once i give the booking amount, i get trapped with them as their cancellation is Rs 50,000 which is quiet huge.. What i wanted to understand is why are they are not allowing their customer to go for SBI and when I asked all these questions, they replied saying that few of the customers document had been rejected by SBI and also they takes longer time for processing.
I just wanted to understand more here as to why SBI had rejected Amber customers, i see only one reason here either improper FSI or deviation in their papers which is only concern.
If their papers are correct and they do not bother about SBI, i would be booking it immediately..CommentQuote0Flag
Are you going for legal verification or directly going for housing loan with SBI?CommentQuote0Flag
- We have booked in Block II, 2nd floorCommentQuote0Flag
- I guess few 2 BHK flats are available, may be in 7th floor.CommentQuote0Flag