Last updated: July 16 2009
24 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : The Global Economy is Beginning To Pull Out Of a Recession

Hail the Math Prof!

Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
    Wisey talking of trendlines without understanding mathematics. Well there are numerous possibilities. One the price can go further up and then come and touch the trendline. Even here it can happen by price remaining the same and the trendline reaching for it over time. Second the price can fall and touch the trendline and fall below it and that can be a bearish trend. Third price can remain constant and touch the trendline. Now the price was almost constant last year and it has again started rising, not only in Chennai but in other parts of India too!
    In other words Wisey has no idea about how to explain his bearish views. Let us put it simple. Wisey will like the market to turn bearish.
    PS. I will love Wisey to be right. I can then buy at low prices. Unfortunately I aint gonna be successful in that hope! So Wisey will be wrong without fail.
    Wisey, again please dont sell elementary education to folks. U talk fundamentals when you are cornered technically and technicals when you are cornered fundamentally. Unfortunately u never talk any thing true or sane. Yeskrish is asking you why you predicted market will fall in all your posts for the past 2 years and it JUST HAS NOT HAPPENED.
    Have some shame, either give a logical answer, and since there is none, as realestate has not fallen one bit especially in chennai, just apologise and scoot. Dont make a mockery with your stupid views. I hope some sense can be driven up your head someday! God save this board from you!

After quitting the business because he simply did not believe he was worth the money, he now goes around giving Math lessons without a single Math symbol in it!!!

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by yeskrish View Post
      Wit due respects wiseman, i have been reading your posts close to 2 years now. Havent seen any bearish scenario as you have been mentioning.

care to explain?

especially the RE in chennai limits! 10-15% fall from peak is not a fall worth shouting from rooftops.
      Atleast buyers would have saved 10-15% plus interest paid to banks plus interest earned from money saved if they have listened to wiseman and that itself is huge money.Atleast his forecast of direction is correct if not magnitude.Still we have not yet seen the end of tunnel and before we see the light his predictions about the magnitude might also come true.But bulls were telling price will not fall at all and got it entirely wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBear View Post
        Atleast buyers would have saved 10-15% plus interest paid to banks plus interest earned from money saved if they have listened to wiseman and that itself is huge money.Atleast his forecast of direction is correct if not magnitude.Still we have not yet seen the end of tunnel and before we see the light his predictions about the magnitude might also come true.But bulls were telling price will not fall at all and got it entirely wrong.
        10-15% fall for flats that were escalated beyond their worth means nothing. Land price+Cost of construction is Flat price. Cost of construction came down inbetween, Land price continues to go up. Only that the builders's greed of topping up the above with 300% margin was reduced to topping up with 250% margin. That is not a fall. Just the stabilisation thanks to folks like me explaining why builders were making 300% profit on cost of project even without putting in much money on their own. Read my older posts BigBear!

Comment

Originally posted by wiseman View Post
          After quitting the business because he simply did not believe he was worth the money, he now goes around giving Math lessons without a single Math symbol in it!!!

cheers
          This kid wants maths symbols and operations. And guess what I remember having said this before. Wiseman will fit well with Standard 3 students. He will be ok with +, -, and then will understand words like multiplication and division by repeated addition or subtraction. Pity those who take his silly views!

Comment

Monetising

The Govt is monetising the debts with ingenious methods like Oil bonds etc.

Fiscal deficit at 6.9% along with state/ Govt entities deficit + such

oil bonds r giving a bad picture of the economy.

The Govt has to pay back these bonds some day directly/indirectly.

The effects; liquidity is going to dry up for others.

Rates r going to go up before yr end and with failed monsoon in north

the picture is bearish.

Green shoots on liquidity doses might turn yellow before long

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X