Last updated: December 11 2012
1 | Posts
1721 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modular Switches for Home

Hi All,

My house is under construction G Floor (Own Purpose) and 1st Floor (Rented Purpose).

1. Own Purpose - > Planning to use the MK (Honeywell) modular switches. Dealer ready give 55% discount for switches. Is anybody getting more discounts > 55 ?

2. Rented Purpose - > Can any one suggest the quality modular switches with low cost ?. Style doesn't matter.

Regards,
    Velu

Re : Modular Switches for Home

Originally posted by Velusamy View Post
    Hi All,

My house is under construction G Floor (Own Purpose) and 1st Floor (Rented Purpose).

1. Own Purpose - > Planning to use the MK (Honeywell) modular switches. Dealer ready give 55% discount for switches. Is anybody getting more discounts > 55 ?

2. Rented Purpose - > Can any one suggest the quality modular switches with low cost ?. Style doesn't matter.

Regards,
    Velu
    My personal experience - MK is pretty decent and if you want other options in the premium category - Litaski & Havells would fall next in line.

And for the rental house - I would recommend Anchor or Vinay switches. I've used both of these in the past and I believe they are very easily available and reasonably priced too. It is also always possible to get spare switches of the common models later in future.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X