Last updated: May 27 2016
23 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Bollineni Hillside, OMR, Chennai

Reg: Bollineni Hill side

Hi,

Please clarify reg bollineni hill side apartments. Heard that the roads insdie the bollineni apatments are plunched to the panchayat.

So the near by residents also can use the roads inside the bollineni apartment campus and even parks inside the bollineni i heard. is that true?

can any body clarify that whether it is true....As planning to buy an aprtment there.

Comment

Originally posted by KrishnanG View Post
      Hi,

Please clarify reg bollineni hill side apartments. Heard that the roads insdie the bollineni apatments are plunched to the panchayat.

So the near by residents also can use the roads inside the bollineni apartment campus and even parks inside the bollineni i heard. is that true?

can any body clarify that whether it is true....As planning to buy an aprtment there.
      why dont you ask the bollineni people,if you are planning to buy there then ask them your queries this way you can ratify what they say and know whether they are lying,or telling the half truths etc.

if what they say contradicts hear say then double check.

Comment

I am looking for an independent villa. From their website, the villas looks like row houses as they are sharing common wall. Anyone has knowledge about this, please share.

How about the water quality?

Comment

Originally posted by karthickj View Post
          Better avoid panchayat approval lands and buy if its DTCP approved. Also avoid buying in ECR has this area is prone for false documents and many are classified has unapproved or poromboke lands.
          Yes in ECR the only approved layout I know for sure is Kandaswamy nagar. Palkalai nagar I believe is approved but I cant guarantee. The rest are bogus stuff atleast in the earlier part meaning Kottivakkam and Palavakkam.

Comment

I am also interested in bollineni hillside.

Hi...I contact bollineni hillside very recently they said that they are charging Rs. 2600 to 2750 per sqft for apartments and Rs. 3800 upwards for independent house/row houses. They said except registration charges everything is included ( i.e. EB, club houses, gym and maintainence charges ). It seems they are giving diff pricing for diff people. It seems that we need to be alert and clarified.

My father visited the project. It seems promising for near future ( probably, in < 5 yrs ).

I find the pricing is costlier. I don't think whether it is so costlier in that area.

Any one having any reviews about this builder from his native ( AP ) ?
            Kindly, share some more details.

Comment

I enquire about this project. They said Rs. 2600 to 2750 for apartments and Rs. 3800/- for independent house; this includes EB, maintenance, car parking and other charges. It seems diff people got diff quotations.

We have to be alert and clarified all this mis-conception.

I found other projects in that area quotating such a high pricing in that area. I don't know whether that area deserves it.

I hope the project is good.

Comment

Area and construction should be good. But how about the reach? I first entered the project through the back road and returned through the front way. What is the distance to OMR? Seems to be more than 3 KMs and the roads are narrow...

They are promising to complete the first phase by April'2010. But will they?

I think this builder is constructing the chennai airport extension....

Comment

roads/parks public

Seems the road and park is open to public so no security that is inherent of apartments.

Also, if not self-occupying, getting tenants can be tough as it is deep inside..

Comment

Flats availability in Bollineni

Does anyone has any idea on the availability of 3BHK flats in Bollineni. I went in person and enquired 3 weeks back and they said only 50% of booking is completed. But now when i asked for flats availability for buying they are provinding only few flats that too on top floor. Even though they talk abt Foam concrete technolgy which will take care of 85% of heat radiation, i am still concerned on taking a flat at top floor considering chennai climate.
                    Just wondering if they are holding the flats to raise the price and release only people started occupying. Does any one has any idea on this?

Comment

I would say utilization of foam concrete technology is a good step forward to counter the heat on the top floors to an extent, have my reservations on the mentioned 85% heat negation.

Further I would consider people who would afford these apts. both on the top floors and lower floors would invariably utilize air-conditioning to counter the chennai summer heat.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X