Collapse

Golden Opulence Golden Homes Poonamalle High Road Chennai

Last updated: June 27 2019
224 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Golden Opulence Golden Homes Poonamalle High Road Chennai

Awsome... Btw reg the no. of lanes at present there are 4 main lanes and 2 service lanes. The proposal adds 2 more main lanes (6lanes) and 2 way service lanes on either sides. Tat makes it 10. It will come closer to the gate, but definitely i think will complement the large GC.

Comment

Are there good options to rent out at Golden homes Opulence? Is it good for investing or only end user?

Comment

It is an ideal end use project. You will get decent rental returns but after 2-3 years of completion. Initially there will be oversupply which will reduce the rental value but will make up after 2-3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by golden197 View Post
          Awsome... Btw reg the no. of lanes at present there are 4 main lanes and 2 service lanes. The proposal adds 2 more main lanes (6lanes) and 2 way service lanes on either sides. Tat makes it 10. It will come closer to the gate, but definitely i think will complement the large GC.
          Hey Golden I am not able to send any messages to you.
          Last edited April 11 2014, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nbalan View Post
            Hey Golden I am not able to send any messages to you.
            Longstanding members who have creditable history on IREF may be allowed to form and manage groups on other platforms. However, that is determined on a case-to-case basis and we do our best in filtering and allowing those links where there is a observable benefit to the end users. Also note that IREF does offer a 'Group Buying Forum' and the ability to create private forums for genuine end users.

Unfortunately, golden197 does not have a creditable history on IREF and is not even aware of IREF rules of not posting or asking for personal information on public forums.
            Last edited April 11 2014, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Apologies for not aligning with the rules. As far as history credibility is concerned i am surprised how the credibility became a question within a couple of days and a few postings. Anyways, am signing off and see you all in Golden Opulence!!

Comment

Btw my dear GO friends before i sign off few points worth discussing among the credible members - reg the false ceiling in toilets its pros and cons, the service lift right next to bedrooms and its vibrations and noise, piped gas safety, the commercial building (i was told that building is for sale to an outside vendor to set up supermarket, etc.), and the first floor 2bhk flat in tower 1 is used to experiment designs so what u see there may not be seen in your own flat. the building engineering team has its setup in the 3bhk flat next to it. as for me am very happy with my flat especially for the view of the highway. only thing tat worries me is lift noise... Hopefully noiseless good quality lift is used. apart from this am super happy with ny choice. my transactions (literally 96% paid) and my dealing with GH has been super smooth. so happy discussing Thanks and godbye

Comment

HI BALA HAVE YOU CREATED A GOOGLEGROUP? IF SO, LET ME KNOW... I WANT TO JOIN .... meena swamy

Comment

Originally posted by golden197 View Post
                    Apologies for not aligning with the rules. As far as history credibility is concerned i am surprised how the credibility became a question within a couple of days and a few postings. Anyways, am signing off and see you all in Golden Opulence!!
                    Hi Golden
                    Dont take it personally. That's moderators job. He must have used a standard template. Everyone knows here new users cannot post their emailID. Probably 'credibility' word should have been worded differently in template. Sorry for the missunderstanding. But never mind. You can send me your ID to my PM. So that I can add you in the group.

Comment

Hi All,

Member of flat in Golden Opulence. Tower 6, Floor 11.

Enquired with builder about the brick wall-grill promise conflict. They said balconies will have grill fittings. Brick walls which have already been built in some of the flats will be replaced by grill.

In tower 2, one 2 BHK and one 3 BHK flats are expected to get ready (with floor tiles, putty finish, doors etc as provided in the specifications) in another 10 days. Will definitley be visiting to see the flats and will post the pics then.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X