Golden Opulence Golden Homes Poonamalle High Road Chennai

Last updated: June 27 2019
224 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Golden Opulence Golden Homes Poonamalle High Road Chennai

omr2000;

How come SBI is approving loan for new purchases but not for LAP? Can you check with SBI how is this possible?

Comment

Originally posted by maverick007 View Post
      omr2000;

How come SBI is approving loan for new purchases but not for LAP? Can you check with SBI how is this possible?
      not sure. When I had this problem, I talked with the Association, they also told the same thing. Many residents faced it.SBI will not process the LAP due to the unapproved land in this project.

I got my home loan through HDFC and closed it in 2007 itself. I have to check if someone have gone for SBI.

LAP - I tried for my Business load through the Government subsidy which can be done only through SBI. In my town, there are only 2 lawyers who can provide the legal opinion for that branch. They both refused to give the Legal opinion after going though the Mother document and old legal opinions (Golden homes got it from some lawyer in Kilpauk). It is clearly stated that swimming pool is built in the approved land.

All the documents are in my home town, I will post it here when I go there, otherwise people will think that I am giving wrong information. Thanks.

Comment

bought a flat for my parents in this project, recently visited the site. quality is good & bank process was very easy thanks for after sales team

Comment

Sister recently booked one in Tower 2 7th Floor! 207/7 The Quality of construction is fantastic. The Amenities are crafted with class. Reasonably priced too, Cant to wait move in.

Comment

start pannitangapa...

Comment

Originally posted by sathiya1984 View Post
              start pannitangapa...
              ??

Comment

any update friends...

Comment

Hi., Am planning to book a flat in GO. Any recent updates please. Is there any other DISCUSSION Thread Available for golden Opulence.
                  Last edited June 1 2017, 01:45 AM.

Comment

I am considering this project for investment purpose. Based on a site visit the following are my observations
                    Pros.
                    1. Right on Main road- easy access. Still towers are little inside from main road - lesser noise pollution.
                    2. Exterior finish looks good.
                    3. Club house looks really impressive.
                    4. Maintenance by builder for first 5 years - good in a way as without proper maintenance the amenities will be a burden in long term.
                    5. Ready to occupy. Yet to get electricity.
                    6. I was informed that The maintenance cost of Rs. 3.50 psft to reduce after the building got occupied.
                    7. Out of 800 - 600 is booked - as per information. Not sure how to verify.

Cons.
                    1. No nearby shops in main road. For all basic needs need to depend on personal transportation - super market and basic amenities by builder may not give choices to the residents.
                    2. Maintenance cost is high
                    3. Getting tenants would be a tough task as no schools are very close by
                    4. No seperate play area for kids. Driveway everywhere
                    5. Property Appreciation would be a question mark.
                    6. Lot of properties (along the aravind eye Hospital road - eg Radiance , Jamal) in that area are unsold.

So need experts advise on whether this is a good investment or not?

Comment

Hi. We are planning to book a 2bhk flat here. The quote we received is 55 lakhs all inclusive for 1080 sq.ft. flat at level 10. Is there any possibility of this place to appreciate in future. Price has not got big upward revision from launch. Is it considered as positive as we can enter late with price advantage or negative as there is no scope for appreciation.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X