Sort by :
Filter by :
- Hi hsenag,
this is very useful info. 2 years would be ideal as it would be close to the time the project will near completion and community will get its shape. Hopefully if we get a few more high profile schools near the site it will be a very good place to settle in.
Regarding the handover date, I think they moved it from the time of prelaunch. I know atleast 3-4 buyers who have handover date of Dec 2016.. and one of them is Tower 7.. May be they just want to be safe in protecting their interests considering the size of the project.
- Originally Posted by hsenagMetro rail:
Wiki says, Metro rail phase 2 is planned from Poonamallee to Mylapore Via Vadapalani.
If it is so, Mono and Metro Phase 2 are clashing in Poonamallee - Vadapalani route;
there is no official concrete evidence on Metro Phase 2.
Good to see some proper helpful posting after long time !CommentQuote0Flag
- @Vettipayyan : Thank you :)
@kbbala: Thanks. Yes, I accept, to be on the safer side they would have moved the handover date from the time of pre-launch.
- Nice to see the updates! Thanks for kbbala and Hsenag to keep the thread active. thank you hsenag for sharing useful links. My agreement also says Dec 2016 but they said it would get completed by 2015. I hope they keep their promises. Loans and registrations are all set for me. We shall keep this thread as active as possible. As per hsenag building 7 would be completed earlier (?) I suppose (as they said it would be like 2014).CommentQuote0Flag
- Tower1 seems to be in full swing as I keep getting payment reminders for my Bro who has booked one there.. They seem to have offered huge premiums for the plastering contractors for finishing earlier.. So it would be in their interest also to finish sooner than later.
I heard that they have got around 40-45% booked and they say they are going to bump up the price after the Fairpro.CommentQuote0Flag
- @nbalan: Thank you.. :)
Well Known Schools near Golden Opulence:
1. The pupil Saveetha Eco School (Behind Saveetha Dental College) – 2.5 kms
2. The Chennai Public School(Thirumazhisai) - 6.3 kms
3. The Schram Academy (Maduravoyal) – 6.5 kms
4. Vellamal Vidyalaya (Ayanambakkam) – 7 kms
5. PSBB Millennium School (near porur) – 11 kms
6. St.John’s International school (Chembarapakkam) – 11 kms
7. DAV School (Anna Nagar) – 11 kms
8. The Chennai Public school (Anna Nagar) – 12.5 kms
9. SBOA School (Anna Nagar) – 13 kmsCommentQuote0Flag
- The sad part of Golden Opulence
There is no public transport system (including proposed Mono rail) passing by the project.
Details regarding the nearby bus stops and railway stations - in my next reply:)CommentQuote0Flag
- yes Hsenag.. schools access and transportation hubs are currently not very favorable for Opulence.. The marketing manager said there will be dedicated shuttles that will be arranged but yes sure that will be a maintenance overhead. We sure need to depend on our own transportation until something kicks in. May be if the proposed satellite city at Thirumazhisai kicks in then the subsequent infrastructure will follow.. I heard that ehe satellite city will be owned by Tamilnadu Housing board with 12000 houses for low and mid income people. I am sure transportation facilities will kick in when such a large community in place.CommentQuote0Flag
- Bus Stops/ Terminus nearby Golden Opulence Project
1. Poonamallee Bus Terminus – 1.5 kms
2. E.B bus Stop ( Avadi road) – 1.5 kms
3. Karayanchawadi Bus Stop – 2.1 kms
4. Gumananchawadi Bus Stop – 2.6 kms
5. Thiruverkadu Bus Terminus – 3.5 kms
6. Iyyapanthangal Bus Depot – 5.3 kms
7. Chennai Mofussil Bus Terminus– 12 kms
Avadi Railway Station – 8.5kms
Koyambedu Metro Rail Station – 10.5 kmsCommentQuote1Flag
- @kbbala: Maintenance of shuttle services won't be a problem, as it falls on 815 members. The cons of shuttle service is that, they are available only at the designated time.
What is mean by Boogie services??!!CommentQuote0Flag
- Anybody visited fairpro??CommentQuote0Flag
- No Hsenag. Didn't get a chance to visit the Fairpro. I don't see any threads with Fairpro 13 prices also. Any idea how did it go? Anything interesting?CommentQuote0Flag
I am sure it is going to be a Landmark building...future appreciation is assured.
This is a great location,many won't know that it is near to upcoming outer ring road.Connectivity to any part of chennai is a big plus .
Since it is near to chembarapakkam lake,we don't need to worrey about ground water ..10 KMS distance to koyembedu and up coming maduravayal to port elevated road is going to attract investors here..
I have already booked ,luckily I am an early bird and had the oppurtunity to choose the best flat.
Ramachandra hospital and appollo hospitals are located very near.
- Golden opulence
Hi everyone ...I too have booked a flat in Golden opulence in tower 1 in jan 2012. It is def going to be a landmark building in chennai - bangalore highway. Last year when i was searching for flats i was confused between dugar in ayanambakkam and golden homes...finally i settled down with golden homes.Now i feel i have taken a right decision. They are on time....Last jan they told me they will get approval in may ...they got it ...and construction is going on in full swing.CommentQuote0Flag