Collapse

Precautions to be Taken While Making A Sale Deed Registration

Last updated: December 15 2012
12 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Precautions to be Taken While Making A Sale Deed Registration

Basically, SRO will not permit any document to get registered for future payments and blank space for filling cheque details later since any dispute arising later ( both for differential stamp duty for enhance vslue filling and non receipt of payment ) will invite wrath for SRO rather than buyer and seller.

Important thing to be noted here is which pending document is locked in hometown and what's its implication here in Buyers angle rather sellers urgency to press for quick Regn
    Last edited December 14 2012, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Re : Precautions to be Taken While Making A Sale Deed Registration

Thanks to all for your suggestions and sorry from my side for not sharing all the details here.

The pending document is my original residence proof (Passport). I checked with the bank (HDFC) can I do the registration and then submit the proof so that they can release the cheque to the seller and they agreed. So I went ahead and registered the sale deed yesterday and paid my contribution 20% of the flat cost to the seller.

But there is one more MOD which HDFC asked the seller to register in Register Office, but they clearly said we cannot do that before the submission of the original proof.

And the reason for pushing was to finish the registration before Margazhi month and of course seller is need of money

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X