I had purchased a plot in the Swargapuri Garden Estate developed by Ross Murarka way back in 1990.
The Land is located in Vembedu Village, Uthukkottai Taluk, Chengai-Anna District.

This land is approved asper DTCP No. 1289/89 comprising various survey numbers in Vembedu village
within Uthukkottai Sub-Registration district in Chengai-Anna district.

I have got the land registered under my name after paying the stampduty and registration.
Do i have to do anything else?. Do I have to apply for a patta/chitta/adangal etc. I have no idea what is this
patta, chitta and adangal means.

My other question is do I have to pay any property tax or any other tax for this land. Please note the land
is just lying and not used for any construction or for any other purpose.

thanks in advance for you assistance.
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I also have a plot there.
    I dont know the latest position
    Pl. contact thru this forum if possible
    CommentQuote
  • Since you have not given me any contact number, so could not contact. Do you have patta / chitta number of your plots? As per letter from ross murarka at the time of purchase they had taken money for all the paper works, without giving us any information regarding patta/chitta that we have to collect later on from uthukotai register office. we got to know through relatives that we have to aquire patta/chitta number. This we came to know 4 years back. 2 year back we visited our plot and we found it as an abandoned state, with all plot marking stone displaced in most of the plots. we are staying in mumbai.
    CommentQuote
  • Personal Information
    Dear members, please do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted.
    CommentQuote
  • Swargapuri Garden Estate developed by Ross Murarka way

I had purchased a plot in the Swargapuri Garden Estate developed by Ross Murarka way back in 1990.
    The Land is located in Vembedu Village, Uthukkottai Taluk, Chengai-Anna District.

This land is approved asper DTCP No. 1289/89 comprising various survey numbers in Vembedu village
    within Uthukkottai Sub-Registration district in Chengai-Anna district.

I have got the land registered under my name after paying the stampduty and registration.
    Also I paid Ross murarka the required amount for patta and encubmerance certificate etc.in 1990 itself.

So far I did not get the patta details or EC.

Can I apply for patta and EC now? assuming that ross murarka did not apply for them?.

Can somebody help me with some information.
    CommentQuote
  • Do you have any latest news?.
    CommentQuote