I want to buy a flat in Rangarajapuram and the flat I saw was 20 years old and in 1st floor; only Ground & 1st floor building; 20 years old; neat and clean with car park totally 800 sq ft. Kindly advise the going price in this area
Read more
17 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Flats in Ashok nagar are expensive. One 800 sq.ft 22 years old flat near 11th Avenue went for Rs. 58 lakhs.
    CommentQuote
  • @radnats, thats pretty much what I too saw, for most of the props for even remote places like Mogappair (due to influence of Anna nagar i think).

@Clairvoyant, true, word of mouth and deals thru known acquaintances do fetch some good deals, but that's pure luck. We need to spread the word and wait, like fishing :)

I have seen sellers of 20 yr resale flats, who hardly budge from their original quote, may be max 2-3 lakhs after persuasion. Its generally 60 L + for a decent looking flat in a decent area with proper documents.

@randomguy, yes, unusually low priced resales surely have some issues. I heard abt one in Arumbakkam on PH road, 1100 sqft for 45 L, 4 yrs old.. But no approval. The owner said that the buyer can approach CMDA and request for fresh approval.
    CommentQuote