Hi Folks,

Me new to this Forum.

Would like to gather information from people who have purchased a flat in VGN-Minerva.

Understand, currently they are working fast to get the project completed ASAP.

How is the outcome of VGN's services/promises?

Regards
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • they have a good model flats also,
    if you have enough time go and have a look,

are check their website for details of the project,

sumathi
    CommentQuote
  • thanks .. will surely do..

but understand they have given the construction part to a third party, so how do you think will be the result.

are you aware of the rates now??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Prince - 09
    Hi Folks,

Me new to this Forum.

Would like to gather information from people who have purchased a flat in VGN-Minerva.

Understand, currently they are working fast to get the project completed ASAP.

How is the outcome of VGN's services/promises?

Regards

They are working fast at the cost of quality
    CommentQuote
  • But really hope that VGN are up to their promises in terms of quality and cooperation to the buyers.

One of my friends purchased a flat there, and was told that they could make any sort of changes/alterations within the flat.

But now they are facing great difficulty dealing with these guys coz for every alteration requested their only reply is "no/cannot".
    CommentQuote
  • But really hope that VGN are up to their promises in terms of quality and cooperation to the buyers.

One of my friends purchased a flat there, and was told that they could make any sort of changes/alterations within the flat.

But now they are facing great difficulty dealing with these guys coz for every alteration requested their only reply is "no/cannot".
    CommentQuote