Collapse

Hiranandani Upscale House of Hiranandani OMR Chennai

Last updated: October 10 2017
1893 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Hiranandani Upscale House of Hiranandani OMR Chennai

Yawn, same thing being said again and again! Discuss something new please.

Comment

Before yawning, you must have knocked bed instead of posting . It means you are still awake .

It is meant for consumption of K11 and Clair.

Truth always prevails and Drumming always get silenced

Already Bala asked to stop the boring topic . With that post, one must have slept is my opinion

Originally posted by Love4land View Post
      Yawn, same thing being said again and again! Discuss something new please.
      Last edited August 29 2013, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by REC2013 View Post
        Before yawning, you must have knocked bed instead of posting . It means you are still awake .

It is meant for consumption of K11 and Clair.

Truth always prevails and Drumming always get silenced

Already Bala asked to stop the boring topic . With that post, one must have slept is my opinion

Hiding my eyes. Did not read the one meant for K11 and Clair.

Comment

Originally posted by srivat View Post

You can hide your eyes but you can't close your mind. Any thoughts on mattress hit you - Restoplus?

Comment

Originally posted by maverick007 View Post
            You can hide your eyes but you can't close your mind. Any thoughts on mattress hit you - Restoplus?
            RE is a different play you have to open your eyes wide open on the happenings with the project rather the mind believing the project will get delivered. Basically do your ground work. Nope nothing strikes on the mattress front. .

If you have something please share to bring the thread out of boring mood. This thread has become like an Black Scholes formula which only couple of members are able to solve their own way.

Comment

Ravi: Thanks! You had been trying hard to educate folks for a while now- but with pessimism sweeping across the industry; sometimes it can be hard for people to see value.

This is the third economic recession (missed the bus on first, partial on second) I'm facing and screen-play is becoming all more predictable (like tornado chasers). RE as a tool is all more alluring (not necessarily Hira should be VFM for everyone) and it will not run out of fashion. For investors- who had missed previous booms- if you're convinced and see inherent value- there's opportunity out there, upto individuals to make or break.

Please do assess the risks honestly; happy investing!
              Last edited August 30 2013, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Clair

Solid Value Addition was the world which I last used in this forum since I have seen loose cement particles coming out of my flats in Chennai in the past 7 times .

Saw several builders for G+3 and S+4 through Builder Assn of Chennai and Cbe but in vain .

Could realize frankly that constructing 30-40 feet in ordinary way with lipsticks approach outside through paints and decoration and furnishings inside does not yield any Value over a period of time . So I was forced to dispose my old inventories .

I really expect DLF, LODHA ,SOBHA to copy what Hira adopted simply by hiring Hafeez contractor ( DLF engages Hafeez but why they did not adopt double wall ... Many would have bought through group all the flats long back had they adopted that despite bad location ) but wondering what is wrong with them to copy and offer ?

They can not because they do not have experience , expertise and above all the withstanding capacity of such long lead time to deliver and maintain for ever the way it has been delivered .

I am the first one to be happy and buyer even if such offering is made in 30-40 feet height buildings anywhere in chennai .

Something is hiding the eyes of builders and their mind too , you know .

Comment

Glad to note this . Keep it up . Now there is no need to plan for one more sketch like Eco

Good night comes always when eyes are closed

Originally posted by srivat View Post

Last edited August 31 2013, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Bloom & Gold Supermarket Photo

Attaching couple photos of Bloom & Gold Supermarket in Hira Upscale. Also, attaching the update about this from recent Hira Newsletter.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited September 1 2013, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Shop doesnt look upscale...may be prices are upscale...to be honest nilgiris in bolleni looks to be better option...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X