Sort by :
Filter by :
It would be of benefit to other members if you could provide an update on your case with Hira !!!did u get the money back or sticking with Hira...r u aware of the maintainance charges & club house charges...I am told it is 3.75 rs/sqft + you have to pay around 15 to 20k per year to use the club house facilities (this is after paying infra and club house charges upfront)...CommentQuote0Flag
- No update? Is this project progressing in this slow market? I heard Hira is offering flexible six months payment option for completed units, 20-25 booking, rest in 5 monthly installments of 15%. For Tiana I think floor rise charges waived off. I don't know any (hidden) conditions apply?CommentQuote0Flag
- Any special offers
Any special offers in the projectCommentQuote0Flag
- Once it was hot thread, now no one cares. Amalfi and Tiana, why completion in 4 plus years? If these construction started already. Any new tower launched by Hira or planning to launch in near future? Any views on flexi payment for completed units in Ph1?CommentQuote0Flag
- balaganesh can only help in Hira threads. With out discrimination, he has posted in over 25 threads in a very short time. He posted in 8-10 threads under 15 minutes yesterday.CommentQuote0Flag
- What is the smallest 2bhk flats size and rate? if anybody have floor plan , please forward me!!!CommentQuote0Flag
- Edina - one year completion from now- 10 months payment option. Sinoviya 70% payment stage, no flexi payment, as per payment schedule, completion Dec 2016. Amalfi completion Dec 2018 - staggered payment - option to use max self funding. no or less bank loan option. I gathered these info, wish to share and seek views.CommentQuote0Flag
- Without loan option for amalfi looks attractive.the smallest option is 1525 sqft. Whole cost of the apartment in 4.25 years from now.
What is the current price psft and additional costs. Staggered payment % details with timeline could help and again if it is not construction linked it is a huge risk in the given market.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by maverick007balaganesh can only help in Hira threads. With out discrimination, he has posted in over 25 threads in a very short time. He posted in 8-10 threads under 15 minutes yesterday.
Left and right posting by balaganesh or shall we call "Bala, the Bot" :-)
His posts made me feel that he wants to have the last word in everything, or may be he is used to Twitter ;-)CommentQuote0Flag
- Please checi the specs in detail before buying in amalfi. Model house is based on imported specs.Hira have downgraded the specs for amalfi and it is comparable to any other builder.
Vitrified tiles, bathroom fittings: parry /hind ware,no counter top provided,wall tiles will be the normal ones, amalfi will not have double wall and will be mivan tech. It is comparable to tiana.
Apart from 2325 sqft flat which will have partial sea view other flats will not have good view.
Given all this i am not sure why one would choose amalfi compared to even the next door olympia phase2 which has very good sea views and construction by l&t. Construction goign on full swing and the same mivan tech adopted. Overhead and car park cost are much lower.
Amalfi maintenance cost pegged at 3.75/sqft and club house full usage cost would be around 2000/month. Sabbaa...mudiyala...CommentQuote1Flag
- Thanks sundarjp. How about Sinovia spec? Is it at par with Edina or same story with downgraded spec of Amalfi? Tiana and Amalfi same spect or any difference.
Pls let me know where do you pic the specs of these towers? Thanks again.CommentQuote0Flag
- Bump up, as#1543 losing attention to recent mail attack by few!!CommentQuote0Flag
- Edina tower when scheduled handover? Revised handover commited based on progress? Anyone having info pls post me, thanks in advance.
Pls also share, how Edina is placed on sales, availability in plenty or only higher floors only available.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hira 25% 75% flexi payment scheme
Hira has introduced flexi payment scheme for Bayview and Edina, 25% down payment and 75% balance on possession. No conditions? I think Saturday Hindu carried a ad for this. Any views pls. Is it good scheme?
In bayview or Edina case delivery being 2 years from now (including grace period), one get a long gestation period for the 75% payment. Price, charges and all terms are no change. Views pls.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by HaojinHira has introduced flexi payment scheme for Bayview and Edina, 25% down payment and 75% balance on possession. No conditions? I think Saturday Hindu carried a ad for this. Any views pls. Is it good scheme?
In bayview or Edina case delivery being 2 years from now (including grace period), one get a long gestation period for the 75% payment. Price, charges and all terms are no change. Views pls.
Brand dilution(whatever worth left over) is the sign of more deeper problems and this is a bottomless pit as you dilute further and further!. For average consumer this is not a place to venture but for those risk taking investors having extra cash, may be something to look for.CommentQuote0Flag