No exclusive thread for Hiranandani Upscale OMR project. Thought of creating one so that we can follow the developments, Rental yields, Issues and other topics.

Happy forumming

be the change you want to see in the world :)
Read more
1826 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hiranandani to relaunch Chennai, Panvel townships - Livemint

Hira to relaunch its Oragadam project shortly.

All strategy and family drama (to offload debt for free & ditch investors) went as per plan.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Economist....I am fine with humor(Not sure about the fun part though) especially when it is done cleverly ;-)
    CommentQuote
  • Eco,

Construction will go on for next 40 years since each tower hereafter will take minimum 5 years for slabbing, another 2 years for finishing and another 3 years for full occupation . Floor rise too will be minimum of 36 and above due to " No Restriction of Height for the Project abutting 100 feet and above with FSI ceiling of 2.5 "

Many commercial interests like SA,Hotels,Speciality Hospitals may pop up in front left side

As Mav said, Many started constructing 13-15 floors in ECR with front 100 feet Road .

One of the Builder almost finished one Tower opp to Hira , VGN starting soon and many may follow suit by acquiring lands from 6-10 plot buyers facing ECR Road to utilize the "Height "

Approvals were already accorded for such towers . ECR will be like Singapore if more high rise towers start coming

Originally Posted by Economist
    Hi Ravi & other buyers,

Looking at the master plan, It appears only approximately 50% of the buildings are named & Identified.

What are the plans for remaining 50%.

I am keen to know what are the buildings on the entrance points? Will they be part of Hira or seperate development?

Is that a public Mall at the entrance?
    CommentQuote
  • Many have different views about Perspective angles and Proximity . Both should not be interrelated . For me a Hill view is nice if it is at certain distance and once I am close to it, I can see only few trees through eyes though I can see entire Hill at distance . Too much distance also need to be factored in since it will not give perspective view

Certain OMR spots are radially distanced at 0.6 Kms from ECR . May see from Mayajal back side ,only canal and backwater separates Olympia Opaline

Originally Posted by maverick007
    I learnt from this thread that Sea View is about how close you are to the sea rather than how high you look over from. For instance, 2nd floor terrace in Neelangarai Sea side being much closer to the sea is what a "true" sea view is all about. No?

Was he not aware of the skyscrapers along the ECR expected to come in future that could affect the view? I hope he went through this thread before making up his decision. ASV Alexandria could have been a better bet because you do not pay anything "extra" for sea view and hence more "value" - another observation in this thread which could have helped him save the premium.
    CommentQuote
  • CHENNAI: Clearing the air over rules governing construction of buildings in coastal regulation zones (CRZ), Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority (CMDA) has started issuing approvals for residential projects on the beachfront. The road abutting Elliot's Beach in Besant Nagar will soon house one such project, a three-storeyed residential building being promoted by a prominent city builder.

Redevelopment of beachfront properties, however, is becoming difficult owing to the restrictions imposed by the 2011 CRZ notification. "Many land owners approach us for joint development of properties in CRZ areas. Some of those buildings are in a dilapidated condition, requiring demolition. Still, we are unable to take up those projects because they are unviable, both for the developer as well as the promoter, owing to restrictions imposed on height and floor space index (FSI is the ratio of land to built-up area)," said T Chitty Babu, MD, Akshaya.

With land owners demanding 6 crore per ground, few transactions take place in CRZ areas in Besant Nagar. At that price, promoting apartments while adhering to FSI and height restrictions is difficult, said Babu. Or else, one has to sell apartments at 30,000 per sqft, which is the going rate in premium locations, he said.

As per the new norms, all redevelopment in CRZ areas are governed by Chennai's first master plan, while the rest of the city, follows the second master plan, rolled out by the CMDA in 2008. There is no building height restriction on plots abutting roads with a minimum width of 40ft in other parts of the city, but in CRZ areas the maximum permissible height is 18 metres, said a CMDA official. Hence, no builder can achieve 2.5 FSI in CRZ areas.

An interesting case in point is redevelopment of the erstwhile Foreshore Estate housing colony, which is pending for close to three years. The government had initially planned to construct highrise residential buildings on the land. But now, it will have to restrict the buildings to five floors.

Not many apply for redevelopment of plots on the beachfront, said a CMDA official. "We receive very few applications for redevelopment. Development is not permitted on the seaside of any beach road. On the other hand, permission is given to construct buildings on the land side, wherever the roads were formed before 1991," he said.

The entire city and areas up to Palavakkam follow CRZ II, which means even residential development is permitted within 500 m from the high tide line (HTL) but with restrictions. Areas beyond Palavakkam on East Coast Road fall under CRZ III, where only tourism activities and housing for fishermen are permitted in the first 500m from the HTL. CRZ rules are applicable along rivers and major canals like Buckingham canal too. In such areas the restriction is only for 100m.

Developers scout beachfront options - TOI Mobile | The Times of India Mobile Site
    CommentQuote
  • Hello

Saw your reply today.

I had expressed my views so clearly from my one single id. I DONT KEEP TWO IDS CONCEAL MYSELF AND TALK.

rec 2013 and ravi cbe - two id s and i see all your posts in this forum

whether you own in Hira is differnet. i have shared my view.

Be good when you post it here

Originally Posted by REC2013
    I suspect asv2603 as Broker or Agent.

Better read all my posts . One will know the Graveyard only when he dies .

I am an owner of Hira flats . You chose to believe the Agent and his comments as genuine but opted to term me as Employee without basis.

Writing is different and deducing is different

I may also suspect you blindly that you are an Agent or Broker of nearby Project earning referal commission like others. But I will not do that since I do not not suspect basically others and intervene unnecessarily.

Next time when you visit , ask my name to check whether I am in payroll of Hira

I have never asked anyone to buy but defended . Hira does not allow the buyer to negotiate leave alone me and you .

It is interesting to note as to how you concluded that I am working for Hira without any source and info blindly. Hope you are not deaf and dumb and have first hand info in knowing that I am Hira employee. RTI will help you to get my details if I am employee of Hira. I would like to know who you are really as you blog with unusual name but my name is real and native is real

Anyway ,if I get an Appointment letter as MD based on your recommendation,if any, I will be glad

Kosu Thollai Thanga Mudiyalle
    Kadichalum Poludhu Vidiyalle
    CommentQuote
  • Ravicbe formally changed his User ID from Ravicbe to REC2013 with the approval from the admin and he gave notification.

Just like some one changing their name officialy with deed poll and gazette notification.

There is a big difference between changing the name officialy and retaining multiple un authorised user IDs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by REC2013

Edina will be handed over by Mar 2015 onwards for furnishing and will be over by end 2015 .

Do you mean with complete finishing of Tower handover by Mar 2015? Because under 20:80 scheme they are marketing, saying handing over of Edina will start first quarter of 2016. If the handing over is Mar 2015, it make no sense for them/buyer to market/buy it under 20% pay now and 80% on handover. Handing over by Mar 2015 or Mar 2016 either one should be wrong.

After a lull, Hira started three towers including Sinovia in full swing .Though Sinovis is facing 50% OMR, Many are buying for disturbance free commercial , office, clinic purpose

How do you know many book Sinovia for commercial, office, clinic purpose?

Recently Mr Satya came from Dubai and within 10 min , he booked 28th floor by seeing the Sea through his eyes

I hope you are keeping close contact with Hira Sales or else MR.Satya is member of IREF?

Interested people can see Edina 29-31 floors from 01 type flat to understand how sea looks like at 300 feet with waves and sip cups of coffee continuously upto 11.30 a.m ( No need to get up early morning )

Bayview 30-40 floors facing sea view and Edina 28-31 floors are really bringing the beach before your feet . A trip to the site will alleviate all illusions

No offence, sounds like marketing, though you had mentioned many times you are just a buyer. I believe too.
    CommentQuote
  • Whenever this thread is active three or four come together, either to promote or to bash and then vanish for months. This is the magical part of this thread.
    CommentQuote
  • Not so HAOJIN

Everyone has a right to express their views. Could be soft, hard depending on others take it

This Thread is there for few years and most of us must be used to

So we would have started looking at new threads. That s all.
    Originally Posted by Haojin
    Whenever this thread is active three or four come together, either to promote or to bash and then vanish for months. This is the magical part of this thread.
    CommentQuote
  • Reply is given in " "

My reply is given in " "

Originally Posted by Haojin
    Do you mean with complete finishing of Tower handover by Mar 2015? Because under 20:80 scheme they are marketing, saying handing over of Edina will start first quarter of 2016. If the handing over is Mar 2015, it make no sense for them/buyer to market/buy it under 20% pay now and 80% on handover. Handing over by Mar 2015 or Mar 2016 either one should be wrong.

" Handing over from March 2015 onwards was mentioned by me . It means first 10-15 floors will be handed over for Furnishing for the RTM owners and gradually for others " and will be over by End 2016 is correct .20:80 scheme is for OMR facing flats and lower floor flats and not for sea facing flats . In that scheme , they removed one car slot and charging Rs 5 lacs extra " The nett effect will be same like what one paid already . Sounds good . Will marketing person reveal this info

" I am living in HUS and booked there . We have Tower level group in yahoo mail for three Towers and I know who have all booked " Why do you want to know How do I Know ? People have different level of contacts . I am the Secretary of one Tower and know all the owners from different backgrounds

One can check nowadays all the owner details in tnreginet website by simply typing SF NO and start to finish date . No need to have intelligence unit to detect this info.

I hope you are keeping close contact with Hira Sales or else MR.Satya is member of IREF?

" Satya is a member in another forum and he openly admitted in one of the post that he bought a flat momentarily in 28th floor. He is now doing interiors work and my neighbour

For you everything looks Marketing and nothing Wrong in telling that I am a buyer when I am actually a buyer .

I booked in Edina above 29th floor and registering UDS by March End 2015 and furnishing work will start immediately

No offence, sounds like marketing, though you had mentioned many times you are just a buyer. I believe too.
    CommentQuote
  • Multiple ID for what purpose and gain . Late reply . You have posted without knowing the veracity of the facts and disappeared and now coming back with different stories.

All the forum members know me and the IDs.

Originally Posted by asv2603
    Saw your reply today.

I had expressed my views so clearly from my one single id. I DONT KEEP TWO IDS CONCEAL MYSELF AND TALK.

rec 2013 and ravi cbe - two id s and i see all your posts in this forum

whether you own in Hira is differnet. i have shared my view.

Be good when you post it here
    CommentQuote
    My reply is given in " "

Fair enough REC.

Only onethig i could not agree 20:80 scheme applicability, it is open for any available flat be it sea facing or OMR facing as per Hira marketing team.

I suspect Edina complete handover will delay beyound Dec 2015, because while marketing the 20:80 scheme they say complete handover - full tower and surroundijng facilities will be ready by mid of 2016 (I even have a mail on this, though could not trace it out.). I expect even 1-2 qtr further delay from their own committment.

Note: I am not a buyer now in this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Haojin

-del-
    CommentQuote
    Multiple ID for what purpose and gain . Late reply . You have posted without knowing the veracity of the facts and disappeared and now coming back with different stories.

All the forum members know me and the IDs.

-del-
    CommentQuote