Hiranandani Upscale House of Hiranandani OMR Chennai

Last updated: October 10 2017
1893 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Hiranandani Upscale House of Hiranandani OMR Chennai

Originally posted by Love4land View Post
    Guys, please stop this meaningless comparison between Hira upscale and Sobha.
    This comparison is good for any investor.

As some one said Tiana scores over sobha due to better location,location and location

Comment

Hira has come down to 2bhks at affordable pricing now which was not expected some time back.. How long will it take for them to launch 1bhk ews units and then combine adjacent units as 2 bhks... It's only a matter of time I think..At the same time, not sure how the existing buyers feel who paid premium for a premium housing with specs, but now budget housing is being mixed up here..just like any other GC.

Comment

Another major concern is UDS and perpetual maintenance. I see Tiana launch as sign of financial weakness, others may disagree with me but in my opinion, Hira is launching Tiana to improve cash flow situation.

If it is true then it reaffirms my belief that no company can last forever. What if Hira goes bankrupt 30 yrs from now? Is this not a possibility at all?? If that happens, what is the guarantee that Hira may not pledge the land that they hold or they may not increase maintenance charges arbitrarily to mop up more funds?

These are definitely some questions that need to be addressed or taken into consideration by buyers.

Comment

I thought that very fact that it is UDS means that you cannot mortgage any specific portion of the land. That's why the banks need both the agreement for sale and agrement of construction for lending.

If the above is true, then the other situation of builder increasing maintanence can be managed by association taking charge.

Comment

Originally posted by Love4land View Post
            Another major concern is UDS and perpetual maintenance.
            L4L, Please do not construe my post on HIRA getting into EWS as a concern. It is only good news for people like me. My point is that it is ONLY the market that determine the pricing and the specs and builders do not cast these in stone. They play according to the market, irrespective of their brand, reputation etc.... I think HIRA has sensed the slow down and leapfrogged here leaving L&T, Sobha & others in deep lurch.

Comment

Originally posted by infoseek View Post
              L4L, Please do not construe my post on HIRA getting into EWS as a concern. It is only good news for people like me. My point is that it is ONLY the market that determine the pricing and the specs and builders do not cast these in stone. They play according to the market, irrespective of their brand, reputation etc.... I think HIRA has sensed the slow down and leapfrogged here leaving L&T, Sobha & others in deep lurch.
              I'm confused! Your earlier post suggested you were highlighting it as a concern to existing buyers:

How long will it take for them to launch 1bhk ews units and then combine adjacent units as 2 bhks... It's only a matter of time I think..At the same time, not sure how the existing buyers feel who paid premium for a premium housing with specs, but now budget housing is being mixed up here..just like any other GC.

Comment

Originally posted by Love4Land
                I'm confused! Your earlier post suggested you were highlighting it as a concern to existing buyers:
                Infoseek is clear and you are confused.

You bringing up talks of Hira filing for bankruptcy is unwarranted. What if Mr.Menon starts an another co "Prabha Developers" having found a new love and leaves Sobha Developers in disarray ? How will Meritta be completed? Such possibilities are endless.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick007 View Post
                  Infoseek is clear and you are confused.

You bringing up talks of Hira filing for bankruptcy is unwarranted. What if Mr.Menon starts an another co "Prabha Developers" having found a new love and leaves Sobha Developers in disarray ? How will Meritta be completed? Such possibilities are endless.
                  Sobha is Menon's wife's name, you are suggesting that he leaves his wife and finds a new love at this age. What reply are you expecting from me for such an indecent comment??

Mrs.Sobha Menon is probably as old as our mother. Let us disagree and argue in a decent manner, we need not assassinate characters or public personalities in the name of argument.
                  Last edited September 23 2013, 01:05 PM.

Comment

New love doesn't mean woman, It can be new love/passion in profession, Business,Hobby.

Prabha Developers could be a "hobby farm" "Teak wood farm" development.

The asumptions are end less if one starts assuming like Mr D Headington's assumptions.
                    Last edited September 23 2013, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Love4land
                      Sobha is Menon's wife's name, you are suggesting that he leaves his wife and finds a new love at this age. What reply are you expecting from me for such an indecent comment??
                      Re-read my post. I did not bring Mrs.Menon at all. You are bringing with out having decency. You do have the past history of even bringing the members' family and their children in to the discussion and those posts are still alive in IREF.

Originally posted by Economist
                      New love doesn't mean woman, It can be new love/passion in profession, Business,Hobby.
                      Above is a decent interpretation. One's interpretation varies depending on decency level they have been endowed with !!.

My point was simple: If Hira can file bankruptcy, it is much easier than that for Mr. Menon to start a new co "Prabha Developers" and leave the current 'one' in disarray - one can interpret the above the way you want. The point is, it can happen quicker than one can think as history has shown. Mr.Menon is no exception and he is after all one among 'Men' and then Mr.Menon or Mr.Men'ON . Such possibilities are endless.

So, focus on Hira, Tiana, how they plotted to steal Sobha's lunch and others to an extent.

Originally posted by Economist
                      The asumptions are end less if one starts assuming like Mr D Headington's assumptions.
                      Who is Mr.D - a real estate Expert?
                      Last edited September 23 2013, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X