Collapse

Hiranandani Upscale House of Hiranandani OMR Chennai

Last updated: October 10 2017
1893 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Hiranandani Upscale House of Hiranandani OMR Chennai

Also if Hirco wants they can easily raise capital.

They can just put plots and sell it for super high premium. They hold 300 acre, thats three times Upscale, or five times the residential part of upscale.

Even tapping into the Villa market or Row houses will give them crazy returns.

I think they want to hold the property for longer time so that they can get better valuation along with better development. Slow market is not helping them as well.

They do not want to put money from their pocket nor want to sell huge parts of land.
    It was gamble that the area would develop on its own, both Oragadam and Panvel did not meet the expectations. Oragadam is flat for the last five years - no movement or pathetic returns. Township in a middle of nowhere without much assistance from the surrounding region is bound to have low appreciation.

Comment

Looks like they are restructuring at the cost of overseas investors (alternate asset class mutual fund investor).

Declare bankruptcy and other family unit buys back from administrator for a song.

The end loosers will be overseas pention fund and mutual funds investor.

Comment

Hi, anyone booked in sinovia recently? what are the charges that can be negotiated?

Comment

Hi, is there anyone who has booked in sinovia? sharing your inputs will be very helpful.

Comment

How did the Diwali sales go for HoH?
            Any latest happenings in upscale?

Comment

looks like the bubble has burst. Not much activities in the forum for past few months. so should one wait and watch to buy a property for another 1 - 2 yrs? when will the market pick up again?

Comment

Only after proper crash market can climb. After reaching Everest either you need no peek or you have to climb down to climb up!

Comment

Bubble is still there in main areas but in outskirts its dull...I feel this is the right time for end use purchase

Comment

Where are the status updaters for Hira.... looks like theyve gone underground...
                    AFAIK(heard), HIRA's referral marketing works by employing high profile residents and not all

Comment

Originally posted by visanj View Post
                      Bubble is still there in main areas but in outskirts its dull...I feel this is the right time for end use purchase
                      Same here. Have been checking through all news articles for the past 6 months or so. All are claiming the bubble will burst but I feel the impact would be mainly in Mumbai where the unsold inventory is of 50+ months. Comparatively chennai is only around 20 months or so. I too am looking to buy now for end use purpose. I could wait but it's a gamble. Considering percentage of price rise in the last 1 year this seems to be a good time

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X