Collapse

Hiranandani Upscale House of Hiranandani OMR Chennai

Last updated: October 10 2017
1893 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Hiranandani Upscale House of Hiranandani OMR Chennai

Having invested here and being an End user cum Resident, away from my flats in posh areas in City, I could gauge and measure what made them to delay the club house after personally seeing where it is planned and how it is routed in township for entry and exit without affecting any tower and inmates.

Club house of phase 1 is so positioned along back water side with 100 feet road interconnecting phase 1 and 2 separately and club house of phase 2 is so positioned in between phase 2 as car slots slabs have been cast and on .

Seagull is dropped ,I heard last from couple of friends who booked .

Overall, the quality is outstanding and many investors and owners are sitting tight on their investments without budging to come down in their pricing since they all know by now next new tower delivery would take atleast 6-7 years

Ready to Occupy flat is best approach as none can afford to wait for such lead time coupled with inherent inordinate delays in uncontrollable manner

I am looking for 3 BHK flat at 2010-2011 rate and soon will click by Jan 2014

Club house maint and flat maint together will take it to 5-7 Rs per sqft IMO finally the way itis planned and one should be ready for such maint to live here or leave from here if it can't be afforded.
    Last edited December 17 2013, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Attaching the specs of Tiana as given by marketing.

Can the existing buyers like Clair, Ravi, Kannan, Chandru comment on differences from the other towers and provide their views...
      Attached Files

Comment

225mm = 9" i.e single brick wall... hmmm... no double walls?

Comment

Are there users in this forum who have booked in Amalfi? I booked a unit 2 months ago. Would be interested to know if people have more information about Amalfi? I am projecting 2017 -2018 completion for the same. Planning to use the place as residence. In my opinion, it is not enterprising to project rental income from an investment in Hira. The only way to make money on this would be via capital appreciation. But again, I am very impressed by the construction quality and ambience. This would be my first investment in apartments outside of Ceebros. I am anxious and hopeful though .. Lets see ...

Comment

VIV; If u dont mind; can you please share the current price and status of amalfi. The construction was supposed to pick up pace from jan.

Comment

Originally posted by raka2013
              225mm = 9" i.e single brick wall... hmmm... no double walls?
              U are right. As per marketing team's response to my query on this " In Tiana external walls are going to be concrete walls and not double walls , in phase 1 it was block work and double walls."

Now does this atler the valuation for TIANA considerably ? Is this a big difference in terms of construction and will impact the maintenance / longevity ? Seeking views from experts like Ravi, MAV, Clair and other buyers in HIRA.

Comment

Current base price for amalfi is 5750 per sqft. They were offering a discount of 350 if you paid up 30% within 30 days. Not sure if that is still available - it should be ... Price per floor rise was 45. Amalfi has done well in terms of sales. Seagull is dropped until elections/economy factor. Looking at the pictures posted every month, construction seems to be picking up. Can't comment on progress % based on Estimate completion in Jan 2017 - Jan 2018. Hope this helps. With respect to the floor plan and layout, I liked the layout and space optimization. They are still finishing up the model flat as we speak.

Comment

Originally posted by Clairvoyant View Post
                  Just FYI from another forum.

We spent fair amount of time (esp. number crunching) before zeroing Sea Gull for end-use. We were certain to go for MSBs; preferably township, as there isn't many in city with Sea views. After first week in City- more than glad to escape to sub-urb with required amenities. OMR is turning into Retailer's delight and can turn into thriving and self-sustainable sub-urb in next 15-20 years.

I short-listed following projects- Olympia Aqua-marina (eclectic mix- nice model home, felt they got location wrong within their township) , TVH Quadrant (Floor plans weren't enticing and LB road), Akshaya Abov (Not much info available and poor sales response), Albatross Signature (Not much info available), Olympia Panache (Villas)- Seems good on paper, and Reflections- Closer to Sea didn't get buy-in from OH. From investment perspective- Cerus and Ramaniyam Isha looks like good bet.

I did make many visits/views with individuals with varied experience and they were unanimous on quality of construction (double-wall, piling, foundation/exteriors- which in a way we took it for granted).

Sea Gull model flat is being built currently and expected to be available for viewing in Apr 2013. We viewed Oceanic model flats and as one of the poster mentioned Kitchen/Bathroom/Electrical furnishings were underwhelming- I hope they rectify it on Sea Gull. It wasn't deal breaker, but room to customisation more or less made up for it. The standalone feature was integrated development of township and strategic location of Oceanic/SeaGull/ Marina with unfettered view towards the Bay. Other Half (OH) was bought onto it (School, retail and esp separate Jog track).

Without getting into exclusivity of amenities- what we have been told is the flexibility on customisation- on current rate we could foresee any where between 1200- 1500/sq ft will be required to spruce up to minimum expected level. On architecture front- recognition of Sea Gull at APAC level in a way gave certain assurance on design elements Asia Pacific 2012 . High ceilings, VRF/VRV A/C with back up will surely be sort after in Summers. Home automation provision was a big plus (FTTH).

As most of you are aware on 45 floors- there seem to be change in plan with first 34 reserved for apartments (4 and 5 BHKs) and the rest for duplexes. With two east facing wings A and B-Flat 2 (4 BHK) external facing and Flat 3 sandwiched in between Flat 1 (5 BHKs) as visible on the design. 3 CCPs minimum for each flat.

Saleable area-
                  4 BHKs - 3040 sq. ft , 2400 sq ft Plinth with 269 sq ft UDS;
                  5 BHKs- 3985 sq ft;
                  Duplexes- 7970 and 6080 sq ft respectively.

On floor plan- 4BHK have bigger master bed than 5BHKs and living and Verandah seem spacious enough. Choice was between 5 BHK at lower floors or 4BHK at above mid- level and opted for later ( Sea views and breeze were fab) as more I went up it was hazy.

Pricing- Flat 1 & 2 works out around Rs 7150/- base + Rs 45 floor rise+ amenities + ST/VAT - 12% . All inclusive Price/sq ft for carpet area works around 15k.

Flat 3- Rs 6950/sq ft

I found CLPS acceptable compared to other projects and in a way one can manage mortgage provisions with staggered payment . 20% down payment within 30 days (5L advance on booking) , 10% on Foundations, 5% each for upper and lower slab, 55% for each floor i.e. 45 payments and final 5% on possession.

Sales: After initial chase up hiccups to Mumbai; Chennai team was uber-easy and experience so far had been smooth. Marketing manager did surprise me with his candid views on UDS, EWS, TDR, re-development, re-sale and current challenges, and never really pushed hard at us and in a way that was a deal maker. As per him- current rental rates- 15-18 Rs/sq ft for unfurnished flats and Rs 30/sq ft for furnished in Phase 1.

Points to ponder:

1. External factors like triple-dip recession can slow down this project
                  2. After our search- we were certain Hira township in Chennai will retains its own place for some time to come, but we're expecting severe delay on handover- potentially 2019.
                  3. Sea Gull is yet to be approved by banks (expected in second half) as lot of decisions are still on drawing board.
                  4. Power centre/decision making remains at HQ , would have preferred some federal set up in Chennai.
                  5. If you're obsessed with UDS- will be hard sell and agreements aren't mutually beneficial
                  6. Over-supply on OMR may have some short term impact and in long run story is intact.

I'm expecting it to be landmark project, if they deliver what's on paper. But it's long road ahead.
                  Clair; since you have booked in seagull; interested to know whether it is dropped now? Have they returned what you have paid as deposit. I think it is close to 2 years since you made ur booking. It would be useful for ppl thinking of booking on this project.

Comment

All these "customers" purchased units have long changed their identities, predictably....

Normally Real Estate agents in these forums hunt in packs pretending like fellow buyers....hope no "real" buyers have fallen pray to such tactics.

Comment

It is double wall only but internal spec vary as it is customized by many buyers. For example ,one of my friend opted for full marble flooring though many furnitures, beds would cover most of it and some preferred to go in for their own flooring tiles be it in hall or toilet

Seagull is dropped . Nothing will change Tiana externally , though buyers will opt for for their own spec bet it Toilet fittings, Tiles, which are main difference . All other things are same

Originally posted by infoseek View Post
                      U are right. As per marketing team's response to my query on this " In Tiana external walls are going to be concrete walls and not double walls , in phase 1 it was block work and double walls."

Now does this atler the valuation for TIANA considerably ? Is this a big difference in terms of construction and will impact the maintenance / longevity ? Seeking views from experts like Ravi, MAV, Clair and other buyers in HIRA.
                      Last edited February 8 2014, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X