Collapse

Hiranandani Upscale House of Hiranandani OMR Chennai

Last updated: October 10 2017
1893 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Hiranandani Upscale House of Hiranandani OMR Chennai

Now people can understand from the blind posts where exactly Hira dropped double wall and it is for the customers who booked to cancel when PVC is not acceptable .

It was not acceptable to me and my cousin and we asked them to cancel the Agreement in Amalfi as long as our " conditions are not inserted " . It was not accepted and cancelled is the truth

Hira is Adamant and Rigid in Price Negotiation and change of conditions in Agreement .

They start this only from Amalfi and Tiana

Stay away or refrain for ever is my Advice rather than getting caught in between unacceptable terms against conscious or take concious decison if you like the risks and reward ratio down the line

Originally posted by rganeshin View Post
    Now people can see through clearly with x ray glasses beyond words like double wall on what is being dropped as a bait to lure them.

Builder has not taken a smart approach but a misleading one on not specifying about pvc in quotations but in the agreement. Inflation hardly flattens let alone decrease, with materials like sand already becoming a scarcity, its crystal clear on whom the pvc will benefit.

Prudently many have stayed away and will continue to do so, however attractive the bait may be.
    Partly its the competition list mentioned below which has made the builder tagret mid segment buyers.
    Last edited March 12 2014, 11:45 PM.

Comment

If 80% - 90% bookings are there, why they need to delay the construction for 5 years? Why can't they accelerate the construction and complete it in far lesser period than 5 years?

This what said for the first Phase but what eventually happened was inordinate delay happened and still many units are not occupied (though builder can say that these are sold, there is no explicable reason why it is not still occupied - we are talking about the towers for which booking completed on 2007).

Unless this money pumped by investors are being used for other project and so on...(like Ponzhi scheme) there is no other reason can be attributed for 5 years tenure with 80% bookings upfront.

Comment

HIRCO is different from HOH as on date . PF issue , IT Raids and filing a case against daughter by HIRCO right from 2008 is nothing to do with HOH (HUS )

Originally posted by Ramchi View Post
        Though IT raids now a days is no big deal, what I am hearing in the RE circle is that many big builders are bursting one after the other due to stress. Hope Hira is a different one in this aspect.

I-T department raids Hiranandani offices on tax evasion charges | Firstpost
        Last edited March 12 2014, 11:47 PM.

Comment

PVC was brought into this discussion, since there was an attempt to project the budget offering from the builder as a premium one. But this theory has been ripped apart.

HIRA like any other builder are adamant and are not open to changes.

Many would have stayed away after reading in depth the misleading offer by the builder which will again lead to investors leading the light path for hira, in turn leading to low occupancy rates.

In the form of Tiana they have attempted to make a bread and butter offering after years of lukewarm repsonse.

Originally posted by REC2013 View Post
          Now people can understand from the blind posts where exactly Hira dropped double wall and it is for the customers whi booked to cancel when PVC is not acceptable .

It was not acceptable to me and my cousin and we asked them to cancel the Agreement in Amalfi as long as our " conditions are not inserted " . It was not accepted and cancelled is the truth

Hira is Adamant and Rigid in Price Negotiation and change of conditions in Agreement .

They start this only from Amalfi and Tiana

Stay away or refrain for ever is my Advice rather than getting caught in between unacceptable terms against conscious or take concious decison if you like the risks and reward ratio down the line

Comment

I am with you and ready to rope in PE fund for construction after getting due permission from Hira .

Are you ready to construct within 2 years or 3 years with 3 Basement car parkings and 20 feet Stilt for raising 36 floors construction ? We will discuss with Hira with all booked customers by advertising in Hindu and if Hira is not agreeing for this , we can ask all the customers to cancell the booking

It is the issue of interlinking 3 basements car slots first with Amalfi,Bayview,Sinovia and Edina ( Oceanic is completed ) and then start " Pit forming, Pile foundation and raising to stilt level and proceeding to 36 th floor

It will take minimum 36 months to complete 36 floors and 24 months to raise the level to 3 basements and 20 feet stilt.

If it is S+13 floors, Hira would complete in 2 yeast time as too much burying is not required

In fact many of the existing owners are affected and concerned when the ongoing construction is delayed but after seeing what is really happening , they maintain patience

It is not like other construction in OMR but too much of solid foundation and infra development by way of Interlinked car lots,STP,WTP, etc

Of course phase 1 started in 2008 was coming together with 6 towers but in phase 2 , towers are coming with lot of delay is the concern

Oceanic started in 2008 got completed, Edina to be completed by Mar 2014, Sinovia by Dec 2014 ,Bayview by 2017 being 40 floors, Amalfi by 2020 being 36 floors ( yet to start) and Tiana.......God only knows when to start and get finished .

This is from my own investment and experience angle

This is reality in RE here and I am neither supporting nor vouching them since I am also one of the affected customer in my Investments ,though I am happy over my decison consciously

That holds the key ultimately .

If 80% - 90% bookings are there, why they need to delay the construction for 5 years? Why can't they accelerate the construction and complete it in far lesser period than 5 years?

This what said for the first Phase but what eventually happened was inordinate delay happened and still many units are not occupied (though builder can say that these are sold, there is no explicable reason why it is not still occupied - we are talking about the towers for which booking completed on 2007).

Unless this money pumped by investors are being used for other project and so on...(like Ponzhi scheme) there is no other reason can be attributed for 5 years tenure with 80% bookings upfront.

Comment

At the time of Edina construction Hira claimed they can complete each floor structure within 20 days.

Comment

Originally posted by REC2013 View Post
                I am with you and ready to rope in PE fund for construction after getting due permission from Hira .

Are you ready to construct within 2 years or 3 years with 3 Basement car parkings and 20 feet Stilt for raising 36 floors construction ? We will discuss with Hira with all booked customers by advertising in Hindu and if Hira is not agreeing for this , we can ask all the customers to cancell the booking

It is the issue of interlinking 3 basements car slots first with Amalfi,Bayview,Sinovia and Edina ( Oceanic is completed ) and then start " Pit forming, Pile foundation and raising to stilt level and proceeding to 36 th floor

It will take minimum 36 months to complete 36 floors and 24 months to raise the level to 3 basements and 20 feet stilt.

If it is S+13 floors, Hira would complete in 2 yeast time as too much burying is not required

In fact many of the existing owners are affected and concerned when the ongoing construction is delayed but after seeing what is really happening , they maintain patience

It is not like other construction in OMR but too much of solid foundation and infra development by way of Interlinked car lots,STP,WTP, etc

Of course phase 1 started in 2008 was coming together with 6 towers but in phase 2 , towers are coming with lot of delay is the concern

Oceanic started in 2008 got completed, Edina to be completed by Mar 2014, Sinovia by Dec 2014 ,Bayview by 2017 being 40 floors, Amalfi by 2020 being 36 floors ( yet to start) and Tiana.......God only knows when to start and get finished .

This is from my own investment and experience angle

This is reality in RE here and I am neither supporting nor vouching them since I am also one of the affected customer in my Investments ,though I am happy over my decison consciously

That holds the key ultimately .
                I know builders who have completed entire project (between 6-12 blocks) from ground level within 3 years in OMR itself. I don't think building one tower is more complicated than an entire project.

Comment

It is said that is what happened in the palace project company of hira - accounting for usage of funds there was not clear and linked to the demand to which it was being sought.

Comment

Well, this is the prefect query. I asked time and again what is floor completion but understood from documents that it is " completion of slab casting "

They collect Money @5% for every slab and have 95% when all slabs are fasted and completed

They also completed every slab within 20 days in Edina and 15 days in Bayview.

I asked them to charge payment for each floor with slab, hollow block filling , external plastering for more than 2 years but in vain. When I queried how a Buyer would see his floor without block filling, plastering leave alone the tiling,plumbing,electrical conduits , they did adamantly insist for slab wise payment as they have to make payment for SIMPLEX on slab basis

I checked with SIMPLEX too who for the first time used 350 feet tower crane unlike manual one in phase 1 and assured for that speed of slab casting once in 20 days .

I was personally seeing but not had guts to book.

I saw 31 floors slabs got completed quickly ( in fact Sinovia is too fast ) , 10 floors formed and plastered and 11-20 floors are under plastering , 21-25 floors are filled .

Aftter seeing the status and took stock of the situation , I finally booked above 28th floor with 6 months down payments after failing in getting 12 months down payments despite hard negotiation for a month.

Bayview , I see personally from Oceanic, is getting casted once in 15 days through quick shuttering . But I do not know how many years they will take to block the floor ,plaster and then will handover as it is 40 floors

Edina will be ready by March 2015 for Occupation as 10 floors are almost ready in all aspects , 11-20 are also ready with plastering underway.

Delay is due to neighbour Sinovia since common tower crane deployed in between is used for for both towers .

As such , many paid 95% year back at old base rate of 5200-5600 but I paid 6135 for having waited for reality . Of course when I calculate interest paid from booking date to current date, it may work in my favour .

I enter only when tower is ready to occupy or nearing completion due to my past bitter experience wth reputed builder like Alacrity .

Hira is too adamant in agreeing for buyers terms . When I asked them that claiming 95% is ok for RTM flat but here it is yet to be completed after 12 months and why don't you to give 12 EMI payments , they turned back and Accepted only for 6 EMI citing that 31 slabs payments has already been paid to SIMPLEX which is true when I checked .

Hence staying away from initial booking with inordinate delay is advisable rather than paying little bit extra money knowing fully well

Originally posted by Haojin View Post
                    At the time of Edina construction Hira claimed they can complete each floor structure within 20 days.
                    Last edited March 14 2014, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Looks like discussion about this project is as never ending as project itself.

Ravi, I see that you have applied for Chennai discussion moderator position. All the best.

Take care guys, catch you later.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X