Hiranandani Upscale House of Hiranandani OMR Chennai

Last updated: October 10 2017
1893 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Hiranandani Upscale House of Hiranandani OMR Chennai

Originally posted by rsrsin View Post
    In such options, it is not easy to opine if its good or not - what matters is the quantum at stake. Here is the 25% is say 10-15 lacs, then it looks okey, but if its more than that then it does not make sense. Hira can still find it diffcult to complete and your funds are gone.
    If one suspect on completion, be it 15 or 25, risk is risk, its just quantum of risk. If that element of doubt is there why to even risk 10-15 lacs. Even small time builders takes 35% within 3-6 months now a days on launch. In Bayview and Edina internal plastering and other internals alone pending and scheduled for delivery by Dec 2015, with 6 months period.

Even for that hypothetical situation of non completion, 25% now and 75% on possession scheme is better placed than regular payment buyers where those buyers would have paid 90% for Bayview and Edina. Also better placed than any Hira new launch options.

Of course the best would be RTM flats, but upfront funding constraints are listed in my earlier posts.
    Last edited August 26 2014, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Why no participation from active members like Eco, Ravicbe, merv......

Comment

Maybe because there is nothing worthwhile to discuss about.

Comment

Sobha Meritta thread is dead too! Even a lone voice for a long time in that thread, is not finding anything worthwhile to share, perhaps. Not even from quarterly earnings report ! It happens. And life moves on.

Haojin: In anonymous forum, one only wishes he gets responses for what one is looking for. In general, anyone having relevant information is bound to share. Lack of responses means the obvious - there is no information among participating people. People seek information only in projects of their interest. Interest levels are high when something is new and unique and once revealed, it is business as usual and back to basics. Sobha/Mantri had a similar one-wonder interest and it is back to fundamentals now - is the so-called luxury delivered worth? Is the so-called luxury worth the distance one travels - figuratively too? People have answers for all of that now and hence the interest going forward will be on realistic footing and the way it should be.

Anjaan made all the money from the advanced bookings it had before people came to *realize* what the movie was all about.
          Last edited August 27 2014, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Scheme add attached:
            Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	2238644

Comment

For those who booked in Bayview and Edina in the last one year at the current prevailing rate (category 2)and paid about 70% or more as per schedule shall be affected guys as the 25-75% scheme entrants (category 3) would would be better placed.

Those who booked at the initial price (category 2)shall be placed at par with the present offer in terms of price (initial rate plus interest cost)

In case if there is any price reduction or even some better schemes (like pay 10% and balance on possession, waiver of floor rise or car park charges etc) for the these two towers in the future - category 2 will be worst affected and 1 and 3 will also have some impact due to their price of booking.

For Bayview and Edina towers further better schemes (price reductions or better flexi payment schemes, waiver of floor rise or car park charges etc) would be possible only in case of toooo much inventory with Hira for these two towers. I do not have any idea on sales status of these two towers and so could not guess the possibilities.
              Last edited August 27 2014, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Haojin,

The offer is good for end users. It does save a good amount of money.
                Bayview and Edina has a higher chance of getting completed by schedule.

Interest/Opportunity costs are key for me.
                Flat buyers can save interest costs for 75% of purchase price until the project completes.

Now about future towers, I am not sure.
                Seagull was pulled off, the same might happen for new bookings.

Cant blame Hira, but market is just not there.
                If they can bring in a 10:90 offer, now that will be wonderful.

I will always take a better staggered payment than a small insignificant discount on price.

Anyway I do not prefer 3-BHKs and larger apartments for investments, 2-BHKs and smaller units get my interest.
                Tiana is a lower spec building without double carparks, so I am not looking at this project.

End user who plan to live in OMR suburbs and have patience, can take a look at Edina and Bayview.
                Better offers might come down the road.

Comment

As usual someone is offended at drop of a hat, I think people must stop providing 24/7 IREF service and take a vacation to relax a bit.

Comment

If people fail to see the distinction between not having information and not being worthwhile, mirror need to be kept. It helped. Certain objects may appear closer than it appears though!

Comment

Originally posted by maverick007 View Post
                      If people fail to see the distinction between not having information and not being worthwhile, mirror need to be kept. It helped. Certain objects may appear closer than it appears though!
                      So the reason for your latest outburst is I said "nothing worthwhile to share" instead of "not having information to share".

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X