Last updated: October 10 2017
1893 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Hiranandani Upscale House of Hiranandani OMR Chennai

Originally posted by rganeshin View Post
    Friends,

Did anyone of you checked out today's article in property plus ?? There was clear feelers sent out from credai members/ author on the non existence of luxury markets in OMR. I have also mentioned this in my posts in this thread (post 1596 and earlier posts).

What are your views on this article.

Regards
    Yes, true. That is because there is no demand for luxury segment. We need more booms like dotcoms to create a demand for luxury segment. Hira was one who believed that there is one, and was successful initially with the help of NRI's. When they realized it is not moving anymore they are trying for lower spec, they will need some more time to realize that their maintenance charges would not affordable to the segment they are targeting.

Some time back SRAj mentioned that builders are concentrating on villas in ecr for luxury segment. That makes sense, villas have very less construction time and no wonder why luxury segment would prefer independent villas over apartments at any time.

Comment

Originally posted by Economist
      Yennathu,

OMR has no market for luxury?

If that is the situation for OMR areas of Thorapakkam, Solinganallur, Siruseri what is the situation for luxury flats in faraway Pudhupakam on Vandalur-Kelambakk road (AKA) Sadar Patel Road II.

Some land loving moderate newbies were betting on booming & piping hot luxury market in far off Pudhupakam past Kelambakkam.

I think they thought the luxury from nearby Hari baba's mutt disciples will rub off.

Appo Luxury vada pochaaa.
      You misinterpreted the 'luxury' in OMR. When someone buys anything more than they need, thats called luxury. One TV in living room is necessity, having a TV in every room is luxury.Similarly, OMR is still the destination for people who can splurge excess money, buy cheap flats and brag about the number of flats they own. Who was talking about living a luxurious life?
      Last edited October 5 2014, 04:09 AM.

Comment

Abi, are you saying 1500 sqft 3BHK built by interstate builder is not Luxury?

Even if the spurge of luxury is next to Super Star's Farmhouse that he visits once every 2 years?

Some say that Luxury is in the Builder's Brand name not on location?
        Last edited October 7 2014, 02:18 AM.

Comment

In fact, they hiked car slot charge from 2.5 to 5 lacs and club House membership charge from 1.5 to 3 lacs . Floor rise increased from 40 to 45 comparing to 2009 to 2014 price.

MIVAN technology initially mulled for TIANA was dropped and decided to go ahead with other Phase 2 FBD . Spec also is customized and final outgo will be like other Phase 2 flats at the time of collecting key

In fact Price got increased by 600 Rs per sqft

For club house , whether one owns 2/3/4 BHK need to pay atleast 2000-3000 p.m depending upon the scheme selected

Tiana will be like other towers and the financial outgo at the time of collecting key will be like 4 BHK flat in 2009 for 2 BHK Flat in 2019 as Construction tech got changed

Tiana is not budget flat as per the advt or ones perception but key is what one is coughing finally which needs to be understood

Of course after lake side Tower collapsed in Porur region, they insist for undertaking even from owners to visit under construction tower for each visit .

What one paid for 4 BHK of 2330 sqft in Oceanic flat purchased in 2009-2010 is paying same amount for Edina or Sinovia for 1700 sqft now is the real situation .

They do not reduce even single Re for Sea facing flats and insist for 100% payment but 500-600 for OMR facing flats with 25:75 scheme is the real scenario

Hope , there are many surplus inventories in OMR and one can get what they need without bothering all these things

Premium deserves Pocket provided Pocket with Perfect Heart needs it at any cost or else all of us would have got settled with Maruti 800 for ever and Maruti would not have invested the Profit earned in new models for loss

There is a demand for each segment and Customers often come to create Supply from ceratin Manufactures and Brands . It is for the last one to face competition and survive or perish like How Market Profile in Stock Market depicts what is Market and when Buyers and Sellers are coming in foot print forms in different time frames . It is for each customer to accept or reject the Project, Floor Plan , Cost and above all stay in sideline when things are not comfortable and come back when they are comfortable in different time
          Last edited October 9 2014, 12:34 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=REC2013;1211560]

They do not reduce even single Re for Sea facing flats and insist for 100% payment but 500-600 for OMR facing flats with 25:75 scheme is the real scenario
            /QUOTE]

Pls do not provide wrong information. I got quote for sea facing apartment in Edina UNDER 25:75 scheme, but i did not proceed as the other cost is day light robbery.

For the new towers 5-6 years d livery time, escalation clause are greedy terms.

Comment

Perspective Buyers Beware...realty on the ground is very different to the rosy picture painted here.
              If you are planning to invest on this project, please spend time to get all the details and due deligence / hard negotiation required.
              Expecting the buyers to pay escalation charges without any penalty being paid by the builder for delays is a good eg.Please note amalfi is already delayed by more than a year. On my previous posts, I have given an eg of how ppl who have booked on Amalfi couple of years back have lost out compared to ppl booked couple of months back. With Mivan, there was some hope that construction progress would be good if and when they start construction on amalfi and Tiana. If they are going back to conventional method, get ready for a very long haul. Handover by 2020 may be more realistic date if at all they make good progress in the foundation work by early next year. Couple of months back, the amount quoted for full use of clubhouse was 2000Rs. Gr8 to know that it has been increased to 3000/- now. For 2325 sqft flat in amalfi as of today, the maintenance + club house comes to meagre 12000 only.On other projects,clubhouse charges goes down as the occupancy increases. Looks like these rules are not applicable to this project. This is inspite of the clubhouse not being exclusive to the buyers and open to public use on payment of the membership charges.
              Last edited October 10 2014, 02:52 PM.

Comment

What are the amenities in the club house for such high fee?

Comment

Tell me for which flat and floor you got such rate so that I can keep quiet amd accept that I gave wrong info

Before that first of all underatnd that in Edina , only Type 1 is sea facing flat .

Type 2 is 30 % facing only . Type 3 and 4 are nothing but OMR or other towers facing

If you know this truth and still do not believe , trip to the site and have real view from respective floor and type will throw more pictures

Nobody is right and wrong here .

As a buyer in that Tower, I made 100 visits so far

[QUOTE=Haojin;1211593]
                  Originally posted by REC2013 View Post

/QUOTE]

Pls do not provide wrong information. I got quote for sea facing apartment in Edina UNDER 25:75 scheme, but i did not proceed as the other cost is day light robbery.

For the new towers 5-6 years d livery time, escalation clause are greedy terms.
                  Last edited October 10 2014, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Hira dropped MIVAN to standardize the same structure all over in Township with FBD

Club House charges hiked from 1.5 to 3 lacs and planned to make it at 5 lacs by 2015 .

Car slot charges hiked from 2.5 to 5 lacs and for PLC level it is 7 lacs

Club house subscription is 3000 p.m minimum and to be increased from next year when Phase 2 club start coming

Maint is 3.5-5 Rs p.m depending upon Tower

PVC is introduced and Customisation Is offered to make it finally like phase 2 tower Price at the end of day

Everything is costly or Premium

Better search other flats or Projects in OMR at half the rate since unsold inventories are more and abundant

No point in nagging Hira and it's Pricing model .

Even for existing customers , they say clealy to go out and hunt and negotiate with them is the real scenario

Purva and L&T are calling daily with so many discounts schemes buy who goes beyond Sipcot junction is the matter of concern and their convenience, if deem fit

Stay with them if pocket permits or Go away to save money is the message from them from my personal experience .

I tried AREL in between but they too conveyed same message being vantage location amd I registerd my experience in that thread

Originally posted by sundarjp View Post
                    Perspective Buyers Beware...realty on the ground is very different to the rosy picture painted here.
                    If you are planning to invest on this project, please spend time to get all the details and due deligence / hard negotiation required.
                    Expecting the buyers to pay escalation charges without any penalty being paid by the builder for delays is a good eg.Please note amalfi is already delayed by more than a year. On my previous posts, I have given an eg of how ppl who have booked on Amalfi couple of years back have lost out compared to ppl booked couple of months back. With Mivan, there was some hope that construction progress would be good if and when they start construction on amalfi and Tiana. If they are going back to conventional method, get ready for a very long haul. Handover by 2020 may be more realistic date if at all they make good progress in the foundation work by early next year. Couple of months back, the amount quoted for full use of clubhouse was 2000Rs. Gr8 to know that it has been increased to 3000/- now. For 2325 sqft flat in amalfi as of today, the maintenance + club house comes to meagre 12000 only.On other projects,clubhouse charges goes down as the occupancy increases. Looks like these rules are not applicable to this project. This is inspite of the clubhouse not being exclusive to the buyers and open to public use on payment of the membership charges.
                    Last edited October 11 2014, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Well I think the thoughts in the minds of people here, the builder still keeps advertising as 45 lacs for particular block, there have been bare bone options provided. If 45 lacs does not pertain to a middle class budget segment then what segment is this ?? else if 45 lacs is been advertised to lure the customer and finally suck 80 lacs from him, is this a misleading tactic.

Premium deserves pocket, yes true... but buyers cannot pay the price of a BMW for a swift dzire in disguise.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X