Hiranandani Upscale House of Hiranandani OMR Chennai

Last updated: October 10 2017
1893 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Hiranandani Upscale House of Hiranandani OMR Chennai

Originally posted by maverick007 View Post
    No, it is not that simple. Then, why does T.Velmurugan of Tamizh Vazhvurimai Katchi exist and who will uplift the rights of the downtrodden Tamils?

They will not rest until Hira does the below:
    What to do ? When people like pattasu balu and aruva velu advocate the use of loopholes by builders and confuse normal buyers like geometrics and semantics ... velmurugans are needed...

Comment

Pattasu ballu and Aruba velu are also needed to counter those ppl who have biased opinions to damage the reputation of selected projects/builders due to their vested interests...
      Last edited November 6 2014, 05:28 PM.

Comment

I think when you carry a view on a topic it does not become bias
        I have followed mav argument
        It's very simple the builder sees a perceived value for sea viewer floated a price and buyers lined up to buy
        End of story
        All the claims around hira is looting bad marketing not really sea view etc is pure crap
        Why
        Because for each of you not believing there is one or more believers
        If every one carried your view point then hus would be hirco
        But it's not and that's the fact
        Am I fan NO
        do I have investment NO

If it does not suit does not mean it does not suit the entire market.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick007
          Where is the 30% premium for Sea View ? No more stories. It is time to call your bluff. Prove it to the members that Hira Sea View premium is 30% as you originally asserted. Take a regular Hira Apt cost and a Sea View Apt and show the differential. That is the only way to see the Sea View premium.

You must be dumb and naive to compare Hira prices with the rest to justify the 30% differential as Sea View premium. Aren't you?

We have been driving some sense in to you by various means to differentiate the Hira premium and Sea View premium. You are either dense or acting smart or both to mislead in a public forum that Sea View premium is 30%. I have called your bluff and exposed what you meant as 30% Sea View premium.

I regret having this exchange with someone who lacks basic comprehension skills.
          -It is you who brought in Osian / finally with no other option left, compared sea view flats with omr view flats within hira itself. There were many points in the discussion which justified osian's and asv's pricing based on location which you chose to ignore. The crux of the arguement was hiras pricing based on their sea view offering. That is certainly at a 30% more premium pricing than the market when the offering does not exist in the true sense. Why do you have to input sense to me after you have accepted what is technically right ?

- Comprehend and go thru the discussion again if u are dumb and naive. Making a discussion complicated and pushing it away from facts , taking different perspectives / assumptions according to your whims and fancies doesnt justify your stand. I regret having this discussion too. Lets uncomplicate.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick007 View Post
            who will uplift the rights of the downtrodden Tamils?
            If the *downtrodden* Tamils/Non-Tamils make an effort to actually go to HUS Egattur, get in the *lift*, go all the way *up* and see for themselves what's on offer, no one is needed to *uplift* them!

Comment

So moral of the story is comparing Hira with a PORUR based project received these much heated replies....

Comment

Maybe people have selective blindness, comparison initiated by me was with asv.

Comment

Originally posted by rganeshin View Post
                  Maybe people have selective blindness, comparison initiated by me was with asv.
                  Agreed. Applicable to both sides as the other party also not able to view the SEA from a Skyscraper

IMO that too selective blindness.

Comment

Originally posted by NBkanna View Post
                    So moral of the story is comparing Hira with a PORUR based project received these much heated replies....
                    Water vs Air, Hira vs Osian, sea facing vs OMR facing, Hira vs Alexandria, it even went to court, finally blaming dump.

On the otherhand, both Hira and Osian thinking on how to sell in the slow market? Those who already bought waiting to take completion/quality/possession at the mercy of builders in the back drop of one sided agreement.

Comment

Originally posted by Haojin View Post
                      Water vs Air, Hira vs Osian, sea facing vs OMR facing, Hira vs Alexandria, it even went to court, finally blaming dump.

On the otherhand, both Hira and Osian thinking on how to sell in the slow market? Those who already bought waiting to take completion/quality/possession at the mercy of builders in the back drop of one sided agreement.

Where is the white flag?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X