Hiranandani Upscale House of Hiranandani OMR Chennai

Last updated: October 10 2017
1893 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Hiranandani Upscale House of Hiranandani OMR Chennai

Originally posted by iceemani View Post
    I don't have ground knowledge, but if you wanted to sell then you should be saying OMR the next CBD, more it jobs are targeting chennai, rupee depreciating so IT is hot, TN has record number from global investment meet, Bay of Bengal salt level has gone down so OMR ground water has become tasty etc etc. hope you get it.
    I really like it the way you siad. Most of the builders are trying to push the inventory in this way- at present !!

Comment

Originally posted by Kunal Kapoor View Post
      Hold a 2 BHK in Brentwood...Planning to dispose it..What would be realistic price i can expect to fetch and within what period can i close the deal?...

Ppl with groud knowledge pl answer...

By the way do u see any point in holding it as an investment in the long term...Heard that Indian IT Industry will shift to Phillipines in next 10 years and every1 will be jobless on OMR Stretch...
      Yup its true that everyone will be jobless. Hence there are no takers for Hira now. I bid for 20 Lakhs for your 2 bhk!

Comment

Dear All,

I am looking forward to move between 2020 to 2023 back to Chennai and need your guidance for my view on HIRA Sinovia/Tiana. Though Tiana will be best for me from down payment point of view, however they are asking 40% upfront and i expect with the kind of slump market and booking i expect they complete only by 2020. This means almost 90% of money they collect by 2017 and there will be a waiting period until then. Moreover the view for backwater/sea view is not guaranteed. With Sinovia 25:75, upfront will be lesser than Tiana and then pay balance 75% around end 2016(I believe there can be delay additional 6 months on to this!). With the rate around 7K+ PSFT, is it overpriced when the price around this area is running at 4,5K PSFT ? Even if they charge 30% over market price, is it good to ahead with appreciation foreseen at this rate with them ? (though you many thing i am end user). Appreciate your view and guidance.

Comment

Hi Kunal Kapoor;

Did you sell your Brentwood flat already or still holding it?
          Last edited November 5 2015, 12:02 AM. Reason: user tag

Comment

Markets certainly have the uncanny system of seeing beyond the builder claims. Its true that for other projects location drives the price,unfortunately for Hiranandani Projects its their sea view offering. It is ironical to compare sea view with PLC, because nobody pays 30% extra premium on PLC. Why should anyone do it for a sea horizon view after the claim is sea view.

Since Hiranandani is going to collect maintenance for the amenities it maintains as far as the residents are concerend it is in a situation in providing the amenities. Else you end up in a situation of paying very high premium for building such amenities and cant use it if you are not ready to accept the terms and conditions set by it for using it including the charges.
            Last edited November 9 2015, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Guys what is the current status of this project? can anyone also help me with the ongoing prices in this area?

Comment

Hey owners! How did Hira upscale survive the rains? Was there water logging inside? Rain water harvesting worked? Do throw some light!

Comment

Originally posted by vettipayyan View Post
                  Hey owners! How did Hira upscale survive the rains? Was there water logging inside? Rain water harvesting worked? Do throw some light!
                  VP,

If you ask for owners I would bet you at least 80% of them are sitting in US, UK, AUS, Europe, Singapore, malasia or middle east and at least half of them May not know chennai is flooded.

So better ask the smart people who have rented there, you will get a response.

Comment

Every one in the world gets the message by whatsapp or facebook these days

Comment

Originally posted by lovebirds43k View Post
                      Every one in the world gets the message by whatsapp or facebook these days
                      That is just 50%.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X