Collapse

Hiranandani Upscale House of Hiranandani OMR Chennai

Last updated: October 10 2017
1893 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Hiranandani Upscale House of Hiranandani OMR Chennai

Finding the plot at right place is the key challenge. developing areas in chennai are already selling it in high price. HIgh ROI alway attached with High risk.

Originally posted by Sr2013 View Post
    totally i would never invest 75L in one property i would rather buy 3 pieces of 30 by 40 land and dispose one of them when it appreciates and move to the next area
    rentals are easy to manage where i currently live not in chennai for me

Comment

Can buyers pay any price for any location if its end-use ?

Will this property be in the top 10 or even top 25 places to live in Chennai, for that budget ?

Comment

Originally posted by dracula View Post

Will this property be in the top 10 or even top 25 places to live in Chennai, for that budget ?
        Who are we to judge if the end user can afford it and is convinced that it is worth his money?

And for such an end user how and why does the rankings matter? Is this some kind of a race?

Comment

If it is for end use, you do not care about that extra 10% or so.

Seagull is a Top 5 building in Chennai. Tallest Tower for now.
          Abov is only 38 floors, Seagull is 45 I think.

Personally, Vijayshanthi Art and Olympia Reflection rate as one of the best. Seagull becomes the next best, followed by Olympia Sky Villa, Abov, Vertica and DLF CC. Oceanic, TVH Q, Prince Courtyard, Chaitanya Summit, Ozone Gardenia make up the rest.

Out of the list above, 4-BHK at under 5 crores or lower you can get
          Seagull - 7300 Base
          Sky Villa - 6500
          Reflections (3-BHK) - 7000
          Oceanic - 6900 I think

Seagull makes a compelling value buy at best location (OMR).

So Hira dominates the luxury segment, Olympia also would start competing once they start their new project.
          Last edited January 25 2013, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Hiranandani

Hi,Oceanic till 2 days back,anything above 15th floor was priced at Rs7100 & i assume its Rs 7500 since yesterday.It will be priced close to Rs 8000 by Feb end.Seagull will be priced less than Oceanic at this stage ,as oceanic is completed & SEAGULL WILL BE READY BY 2018/19.

Comment

We are nobody to judge but forums are meant for discn.

K11, you should live in SIRUSERI for one month before you rank. i didnt ask building rankings - i asked ranking for a living.

Comment

K11, you should live in SIRUSERI for one month before you rank. i didnt ask building rankings - i asked ranking for a living.
                Inside township, it might be kinda ok once shops start operating inside the township. 100 acre means it might have some self sustaining feautures.
                You do not have to worry about basic infra, water, sewage, power will be ok. Only concern is you need to drive. Public transportation is always a headache in OMR.

Outside of township, it will be horrible. Not livable even you get house free of rent. If you read my posts I have never recomended anyone to build a house in suburbs that too this far. I say this 100 times, even today I posted this message in Plots vs Flats thread.

Comment

Originally posted by arianashok View Post
                  Who are we to judge if the end user can afford it and is convinced that it is worth his money?

And for such an end user how and why does the rankings matter? Is this some kind of a race?
                  I agree. Rankings have no meaning for living and lifestyle, looking from one's preference. Parameters for broad ranking may not have much meaning to an individual. Sioux Falls, South Dakota was the best place to live in some years in 90s - not many will agree with the ranking if you had seen and spent few days in the place. People are conditioned to believe that when you pay top money, somebody should endorse in terms of ranking.

Mav

Comment

I have pretty similar view as K11 & Mav. Lifestyle is subjective and when it's end-use it's difficult to quantify value- as parameter varies for individuals. Probably if you look back generation or two at all those palatial native homes- they weren't constructed with ROI in mind. I don't think value of flat alone embarks luxury- it also depends what your rupee is worth? one can get only 2-3 BHK in city for Seagull price, sans all amenities and views.

If you're one who travel frequently with more time on air/hotel- probably your home is your ultimate luxury; not the hotel suites you stay at night. If you could review my previous comments- I always stated project like Seagull aren't good investment , unless it's end-use. Similarly one can find good bargain to buy/rent with HOH on phase-1, but I have my doubts within Oceanic- due to its strategic location and residents profile.
                    Last edited January 25 2013, 05:33 PM.

Comment

what is luxury and lifestyle ?
                      when basic needs are fulfilled, people want more.

Are basic needs fulfilled in OMR ?
                      My friends living in OMR say its a fight. chennai itself is a fight, OMR is a bigger fight.

Water - what is the source, how good and how reliable?
                      sewage - no system is that clean as in the city
                      social network
                      availability of maids, car cleaners, car drivers
                      how to pass weekend time ?
                      schools famous as in city ?
                      blah blah....

when basics r not in place, how can there be luxury and lifestyle ??
                      reminds me of castle in the air.
                      Last edited January 28 2013, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X