No exclusive thread for Hiranandani Upscale OMR project. Thought of creating one so that we can follow the developments, Rental yields, Issues and other topics.

Happy forumming

be the change you want to see in the world :)
Read more
1826 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Arunag
    All,

What will be the price of HOH on 2017 - 18 ? Assumption is the infra will catch up there.

Any thoughts friends ???

Hira is known for pushing the rate beyong thresholds and at the rate of price increase in the past few months, I wouldn't be surprised if the base rate in HOH Signature reaches 12-14K by 2017-2018.
    CommentQuote
  • 100 % profit with in 4 years .. Cruise did u feel that ?
    25% YOY .. :)

Originally Posted by cruise_1982
    Hira is known for pushing the rate beyong thresholds and at the rate of price increase in the past few months, I wouldn't be surprised if the base rate in HOH Signature reaches 12-14K by 2017-2018.
    CommentQuote
    100 % profit with in 4 years .. Cruise did u feel that ?
    25% YOY ....

Yup...100%, but Its going to be notional/paper profit and actual returns should be in the range of 60-75%??? Still its going to be enormous by any standard and all this can happen only if the market conditions are stable. I also believe that in the coming years the rate of absorption in Signature towers is going to be low and thats when they are going to push Urbania agressively and might launch a few upscale towers as well.
    CommentQuote
  • I was under the impression that Upscale is for the end use. Irrespective the rental yields it fetches (I am pretty sure this thread 30 - 40 % is in and around the rental yields topic), HOH scores good numbers in capital appreciation as such.

Originally Posted by cruise_1982
    Yup...100%, but Its going to be notional/paper profit and actual returns should be in the range of 60-75%??? Still its going to be enormous by any standard and all this can happen only if the market conditions are stable. I also believe that in the coming years the rate of absorption in Signature towers is going to be low and thats when they are going to push Urbania agressively and might launch a few upscale towers as well.
    CommentQuote
    All,

What will be the price of HOH on 2017 - 18 ? Assumption is the infra will catch up there.

Any thoughts friends ???

Base Rate in regular Upscale could hit 7000-8000.

Actually infra not coming is also good for Hira in my opinion.
    When living conditions outside become worse, demand will push up in nicer communities.
    CommentQuote
  • Agree K11. Looks like HOH will be benefit for ST/MT investors. I am pretty sure the construction Cost will go up in next couple of years.

Scarcity of construction labors will also high ride. Sure the rates will increase

Originally Posted by k11
    Base Rate in regular Upscale could hit 7000-8000.

Actually infra not coming is also good for Hira in my opinion.
    When living conditions outside become worse, demand will push up in nicer communities.
    CommentQuote
  • Resale almost stopped at discounted rates now unlike what happened in 2009-2011 in Phase 1 and many Investors are in sideline while serious buyers through resale are in main line with cash. This is due to drastic hike effected in the last one year .

Base Price by 2017-2018 will hit 14-15 K by the time phase 2 will be ready ( Phase - 1 will be vibrant) considering the speed at which Bay view is progressing ( each floor in 10-11 days times!!!!!) due to forming ,flat bed design and Triangle like design in this Tower. Seagull may take 30-40 days per floor and Sinovia may take 7 days due to thin tower design
    CommentQuote
  • 14 - 15 K is unbelievable price ravi sir. but no surprise if it happens in chennai incase of HOH. if that is case the returns for your investment as such numbers loiks excellent:)

Originally Posted by RaviCbe
    Resale almost stopped at discounted rates now unlike what happened in 2009-2011 in Phase 1 and many Investors are in sideline while serious buyers through resale are in main line with cash. This is due to drastic hike effected in the last one year .

Base Price by 2017-2018 will hit 14-15 K by the time phase 2 will be ready ( Phase - 1 will be vibrant) considering the speed at which Bay view is progressing ( each floor in 10-11 days times!!!!!) due to forming ,flat bed design and Triangle like design in this Tower. Seagull may take 30-40 days per floor and Sinovia may take 7 days due to thin tower design
    CommentQuote
  • I am sure the Sea facing towers will easily touch 15 K by 2018 if not more!!!!Very shortly, prices across all towers will be hiked again & Phase 2 any tower, base price will not be less than Rs 7000.This way they want to attract Investors just like they did for phase 1.Once investors see ROI for phase 2 again will attract Investors.The way Hira Operates is totally different from any other builder,atleast in Chennai!!!
    CommentQuote
  • chandru

If it becomes reality then HOH is Ultimate short term invest for investor :) .

Originally Posted by chandru_13
    I am sure the Sea facing towers will easily touch 15 K by 2018 if not more!!!!Very shortly, prices across all towers will be hiked again & Phase 2 any tower, base price will not be less than Rs 7000.This way they want to attract Investors just like they did for phase 1.Once investors see ROI for phase 2 again will attract Investors.The way Hira Operates is totally different from any other builder,atleast in Chennai!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Anurag,
    Hira would suit best the ppl looking to return to India (cash rich) - end user and planning to work in Siruseri and not worried about capital appreciation. You got to be bit careful with the capital appreciation since it is notional one and Hira is on a parallel track w.r.t pricing in this area selling at huge premium. I think it would be take atleast 15-20 years to be called self sustaining township if they have the same vision as in Powai. however things are very different in OMR & Powai. Hira started their construction in Powai in 1980's and they were the first and only quality builder for some time and it took them more than ~20-25 years to complete over 50 towers and all life style amenities. Till then I am not sure how this will be different from any other gated community w.r.t amenities apart from the School. At this point of time, most of the investors in Hira are NRI's. Rental returns will play an role from an investment perspective. In an year or two, when flats are available inthe resale mkt, we can get an better idea of capital appreciation.
    CommentQuote
  • Did you see the rates prediction from Ravi,Chandru and other users. Since infra lacks there it still attracts the investors to put in the money in HOH

Originally Posted by sundarjp
    Anurag,
    Hira would suit best the ppl looking to return to India (cash rich) - end user and planning to work in Siruseri and not worried about capital appreciation. You got to be bit careful with the capital appreciation since it is notional one and Hira is on a parallel track w.r.t pricing in this area selling at huge premium. I think it would be take atleast 15-20 years to be called self sustaining township if they have the same vision as in Powai. however things are very different in OMR & Powai. Hira started their construction in Powai in 1980's and they were the first and only quality builder for some time and it took them more than ~20-25 years to complete over 50 towers and all life style amenities. Till then I am not sure how this will be different from any other gated community w.r.t amenities apart from the School. At this point of time, most of the investors in Hira are NRI's. Rental returns will play an role from an investment perspective. In an year or two, when flats are available inthe resale mkt, we can get an better idea of capital appreciation.
    CommentQuote
  • I wouldnt get carried away by the predictions which are based on the price rise by the builder every other month. I do agree that it has attracted lot of NRIs. But whether this trend would continue only time will tell since there are plenty of choice for a buyer in this area at much better price. Also lot would depend on the infra outside. sparing Hira, capital appreciation in this area for the last 5 years (~3500 in 2008 to ~4000 in 2013) is not significant. If infra outside is not keeping pace, cost of living inside would shoot-up until it becomes a self-sustained township.
    CommentQuote
  • Sundar,

Just a point to think/consider, why the builders near to the vicinity did nt raise the praise like HOH ?

I dont want to go deep in terms of technical details. But for sure the construction cost and material cost will go high.

Originally Posted by sundarjp
    I wouldnt get carried away by the predictions which are based on the price rise by the builder every other month. I do agree that it has attracted lot of NRIs. But whether this trend would continue only time will tell since there are plenty of choice for a buyer in this area at much better price. Also lot would depend on the infra outside. sparing Hira, capital appreciation in this area for the last 5 years (~3500 in 2008 to ~4000 in 2013) is not significant. If infra outside is not keeping pace, cost of living inside would shoot-up until it becomes a self-sustained township.
    CommentQuote
  • Resale has not stopped. One can easily go thru brokers and find resales. Hundreds of mumbai investors are waiting to get out and hira as attached a 500 rs per sq ft transfer value which is bound to get hiked in near term. Discount that value from the return, plus the high interest rates and opportunity loss of fixed deposits. This is a sure shot loser. Except for end use at sub 5000, this project makes no sense. Investors can easily buy any of the dozens of projects in fairpro and get a good yield. Hira has priced itself out due to its shortcomings.
    CommentQuote