Hiranandani Upscale House of Hiranandani OMR Chennai

Last updated: October 10 2017
1893 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Hiranandani Upscale House of Hiranandani OMR Chennai

Originally posted by RaviCbe View Post

Playground seems to be like huge one with bright sun and sand while classrooms to be so cool with AC .
    I remember a buyer posting pictures of cremation ground right next to school playground, has Hira succeed in clearing it?

Comment

L4L,
      Not till date!!!!

Comment

Triple std messages Posted by Love 4 Land

""" In 2003, lot of people (including me) were avoiding Besant Nagar due to ash from Electric crematorium depositing on cloths and food items. Now no one is discussing about it any more, the last news article about that was dated 2003 when I googled. Besant nagar is a posh area now, much better than Thiruvanmiyur where I own an apartment!
        I think corporation must have raised height of chimney to solve the problem, not sure what exactly happened.

The burial ground issue is not insurmountable unlike pollution problem in Perungudi or slum issue in Perumbakkam/Semmencherry and connectivity issue of L&T Eden park."""

My message :

The person gakps a bird occassinally comes to Sanctuory posted is not a Buyer at all ( missed the bus and crying baby ) and Hira has not cleared till date since it is not part of their layout and master plan . I have master plan which is not having that area in Approved layout.

In fact it is part of OSR and Hira is still attempting sincerely to eliminate at their cost is the matter .

L4L bombarded asvasanth " why are you harping on this as if daily many bodies are burnt? I lost Besant Ngr because of burial ground and chose Thiruvanmiyur only to Regret " in one of the Hira post.

One must use the tongue only for one good thing and if required for one bad thing in the event of vomiting. But not continuously with same grinding and grudging tone.

Chandru

It is not the duty and responsibility of Hira to eliminate since it is not part of their layout and master plan and they have not hidden and all leading Bankers approved and sanctioned loan based on this. Should you need the master plan and Layout, I will send the bigger size print out .

But Hira along with Opaline and Add are trying to remove to alternate place or setup closed cremation area like what L4L said in Hira thread like Besant Ngr and of course not at his cost

BTW, It is not part of Hiras layout and if it is so , you and me would not have got loan from bank for our property . Even if banks erred, we can rather sue Banks for not exercising due diligence and guiding us and not the Builder at this point of time since one of the IAS officer in charge of Regn dept bough the flat and resold to me with his binocular and master mind approach. I did even take out rather digging out the SF no of this OSR and it is found to be not part of their layout .

It is not part of Hira's layout and they have not hidden is truth

"Arandavanukku Irundathellam Pai " is the slogan and for A4Apple, it is always Ghost town with lot of Pai. I wonder how he is going tackle in deep forest in Kelambakkam

Originally posted by Love4land View Post
        I remember a buyer posting pictures of cremation ground right next to school playground, has Hira succeed in clearing it?
        Last edited January 31 2013, 12:33 AM.

Comment

You remind me of Buddha's teachings. After a long search he realized that cause of all human suffering is attachment. The only way of attaining ever lasting peace is to get rid of attachments.

You are too attached to your Hiranandani investment, that is why you are unable to tolerate even minor criticism and you are so excited when someone praises it. My suggestion is to just dispose it, then you'll realize life is more peaceful.

I'm not suggesting all Hira owners are like this. Some owners like chandru have maturity and stronger mind to handle the weight of their investment with dignity and with neutral mindset.

Comment

You remind me of Buddha's teachings. After a long search he realized that cause of all human suffering is attachment. The only way of attaining ever lasting peace is to get rid of attachments.

You are too attached to your Hiranandani investment, that is why you are unable to tolerate even minor criticism and you are so excited when someone praises it. My suggestion is to just dispose it, then you'll realize life is more peaceful.

I'm not suggesting all Hira owners are like this. Some owners like chandru have maturity and stronger mind to handle the weight of their investment with dignity and with neutral mindset.
            LMAO on the buddha's teachings comment really funny
            EMOTIONAL attachement to any investment is path to failure
            Gutt / instinct is different from emotional attachment

there are many examples in investment books about emotional detachment in asset picking for investment
            it applies to stock, gold, real estate, collectibles, antiques, paintings etc

so gutt is good to get in, rationale is good to get out, emotion is good to defend / stick and some times win big too its not always bad to be emotional but 7 out of 10 times it leads to bad decisions
            Now dont call me a BUDDHA i would rather be called BABA
            Gatham Gatham, Mudinjathu Mudinji Pochi

Comment

LOL. No answer for my post 213 in straight way and as usual deviating the topic. Learn first what is what? No builder will show hurry in removing the part which is not part of their layout. I am neither Pro Hira nor Anti in any way and Hira is 1/10 th of Investment

I am posting with facts and data and . Investment is not throwing money into something and stay away from it . When you find lot of time to post against Hira ,it is obvious that we too have time to defend with facts as owners. What interest and benefit you get by posting + and - for and giants Hira is now known in post 213 about your mood swing , Douboe standards

Without knowing details of what is layout, you are time an again poking. I have several investment options and do not need kids advice at this juncture. You better dispose yours first . Even Saints need money to run the show and not ending with Builders alone
              Last edited January 31 2013, 10:35 AM.

Comment

You misled the members with cremation issue ( by defending ) 3 months back without knowing actual facts and now trying to mislead with same ( by projecting) with blatant lies.

Who needs your info without proof and basis? Only owners and Residents know the ground reality. Hope you have lot of time to post here since you are not permitted to post in your own investment Meritta . Why?

Seems your life is miserable . I do not engage stupid Financial Advisors to buy and sell of any Asset class.
                Last edited January 31 2013, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SRajagopalan View Post
                  its not always bad to be emotional but 7 out of 10 times it leads to bad decisions
                  Now dont call me a BUDDHA i would rather be called BABA
                  Gatham Gatham, Mudinjathu Mudinji Pochi
                  I wasn't talking about emotion, emotion is a byproduct of attachment. There are good emotions as well, like compassion for poor, needy, etc...there is no selfishness in these emotions. Whereas attachment only results in unproductive and destructive emotions.

It is easy to distinguish good and bad emotion, an emotion that doesn't affect your sleep is good.

I know I'm digressing, it is a very boring topic. I just wanted to clarify.

Comment

Philosophy is foundation to investment

I wasn't talking about emotion, emotion is a byproduct of attachment. There are good emotions as well, like compassion for poor, needy, etc...there is no selfishness in these emotions. Whereas attachment only results in unproductive and destructive emotions.

It is easy to distinguish good and bad emotion, an emotion that doesn't affect your sleep is good.

I know I'm digressing, it is a very boring topic. I just wanted to clarify.
                    Hahhaa but so true -

Philosophy is foundation to investment

Comment

Recent Philosophers,

Is it wrong with investment attachment? if it is right investment as per the individual knowledge and analysis then why can not he is attached to the investment that he/she made. IMO nothing wrong in attached to the investment and providing the + about the individual investment.
                      if it is good then take it else leave it, No one is pulling the money out of our hands.

If the analysis is published by some Real estate property consultant then we will start blindly think that it will go as per the analysis, for say Medavakkam and Pallikarnani area after the KF report.

One has to do take/analysis the + and - about what we have post, decide based on their requirements and budget.

One who made the wrong investment or missed the bus will grind the mill again and again.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X