Collapse

Hiranandani Upscale House of Hiranandani OMR Chennai

Last updated: October 10 2017
1893 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Hiranandani Upscale House of Hiranandani OMR Chennai

Thanks for the info. Even I had stated CG is blown out of proportion, but got to appreciate people with their belief. Future price hikes- it can go either way, but had noticed Hira's pricing strategy in 2009- during peak recession they went ahead with it.

Somewhere it got to hit the plateau- question is when?

I do admire Olympia for their concepts and glad to see what they are trying to bring onto Chennai market, but sometimes one gets the feeling- they chew more than they can bite. I wish they deliver this time.
    Last edited April 10 2013, 02:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sundarjp View Post
      Relevant for OMR in general:
      Head to South Chennai for bargains - Business Line

If this is the case now, what is going to happen in the future with this non-stop supply of houses in thousands on this stretch...This will be a good bargain hunting ground for renters...
      I rather see it as half-glass full. As more civilization move towards OMR- it will stabilize RE market. Prices being affordable is only good sign- you will not get flats for less than 4k/sq ft today any where in Chennai with future prospects like in OMR. I'm quite bullish about OMR after my visit this year (esp Sholinganalur).
      Last edited April 10 2013, 02:06 AM.

Comment

I also like the flood of new homes. It will in fact make the area populated, which is better than having bare layouts with no soul around for kms.

Prices need to be in control for people to move in. If prices go up, they will skip the OMR itself and we will have a new OMR in Sripermbadur or Blore xpressway or ORR, who knows. Long run this supply situation is in fact good.

Comment

Precisely. As more people move towards south it brings stability towards supply-demand. Even some of the most expensive flats are coming on this stretch. Moreover, with social infra- families may migrate in mass, and make it self-sustainable. As India move towards Service based economy, the populace will require certain acceptable standard of living.

Comment

Hira school with 800 students despite revised fee , Club charge hike of of 3 lacs from existing 1.5 lacs , Car slot hike of 9 lacs and above from 2.5 lacs for Preferential choice close to lift and steady price hikes makes them more confident time and again without bothering what is coming up in the vicinity of OMR and at what Price with Amenities as they set their own standards be it Construction quality , Amenities ....

Mass migration is the order of the day due to high dense road with vehicles coupled with long waiting at Signals. Recently CTP started putting Drums in several spots for speed braking and containing the speedy movement thus making the traveling time more than twice than recent months .

Comment

I am bullish up to shols in the near future. Beyond that, I am not sure atleast for the next 5 years. As far as I know, more than 50% of ppl investing in OMR are not end users and is used as investment vehicle as part of their portfolio. My question is whether it makes good sense to make an investment beyond shols unless you are an end user. I have just taken one example Olympia Opaline since it is one of the few projects in this stretch where Phase 2 is launched. Phase 1 launched in 2007/08 for 3600-3700 rs/sqft and phase 2 launched last month for 4200/-. Capital appreciation of 500/sqft in 5 year’s time period (~13% in 5 yrs). Rental yield is 12-15 (max) rs/sqft. I doubt whether rental yield is going to improve in the next 5 yrs since the supply far exceeds the demand and it would remain so or go down in near foreseeable future. Does this mean the current prices have already factored in the future potential, there by the future appreciation is limited. How much do think places beyond shols would appreciate say in next 5-10 years – Navalur, Siruseri, Padur, Kelambakkam assuming 4200 as the base price now in Navalur?

Comment

I posted about Opaline many times. Why they could not raise price at least at 50% lower level than Hira when their location is far better than Hira much before toll gate and base rate is very attractive.

Simple.

Construction quality is ordinary
                Each tower is Constructed by different sub contractors
                No infra upping developments and mining developments
                Site is having encroachment with so many small plot owners in between towers

When Hira raised 100% between 2008-2013 , they managed with 500 increase( I do not trek their price as I am reluctant to enter though they launched exclusive duplex flats, Villas and high end projects in the vicinity.

Location +100 rating
                Price +200 rating
                Construction....-100 rating
                Quality -200 rating
                Endurance and Maint-300 rating
                Appreciation -400-700 rating

Only the areas beyond Shol upto SIPCOT has massive frontage and huge vacant space to utilize full FSI and construct MSB whereas in all stretch of OMR , it is not so while it is double not so in link roads which groomed with the name of OMR.

Comment

SSCilla Irunthu suttathu

Hiranandani Upscale - Siruseri
                  Attached Files

Comment

Nice. Taken in tangential angle along Back water . Or else from OMR , it will be altogether different

Comment

Mr. Ravi comment on GY issue in I.R@EB . Good news to Hira Folks

Originally posted by RaviCbe View Post
                      Agreement has been reached with Local village to stop using the CG to start with and suitable location would be decided soon by Hira and Local Village as per the Assn meeting with Hira Management Team.

Greenwood and Add will have sigh of relief and others in the vicinity too .
                      Last edited April 13 2013, 05:46 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X