Hiranandani Upscale House of Hiranandani OMR Chennai

Last updated: October 10 2017
1893 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Hiranandani Upscale House of Hiranandani OMR Chennai

Originally posted by prakashraja View Post
    i am a tenant in Upscale. i was also planning to buy a flat here initially because i simply love nature and buildings in european style.

though Upscale gave me the benefit of good views of sea and canal, the architecture style, high rise etc., there are certain concerns that comes to my mind while deciding to buy a flat here. those are given below.

1. The marble flooring in the rooms and in corridor are not up to mark at all in terms of aesthetics. the ones in reception is good though.
    2. why are the balconies so small and why cant they give balconies facing sea for seawood flats (3 BHKs)?
    3. the main doors provided for all flats is a standard one. no style, nothing that commands luxury.
    4. i noticed some tiles placed a bit higher than other tiles in the kitchen. i saw some cracked marbles as well in one of the flats i rented.
    5. the structures in the terrace could have been more majestic with more pillars and designs.
    6. the garden area and club house for phase I is not big enough to accomodate 2000 + families.
    7. unable to put wooden blinds in living and other rooms, since most of the area that needs channels to be fitted fro blinds, is made of gypsum powder and one needs to drill a lengthy hole to get this done. else there are likely chances of blinds falling on you, which happened for me.
    8. with all these, does it deserve this sale cost and rental of 20 to 25 for 2 bhk and 30 to 50 for 3 bhk and 60 to 90 for 4 bhk? answer is NO. its actually overpriced. but still will i go for it though its overpriced? i may, since i dont find any other project meeting my requirement of views and euro style, and i may compromise on above issues and price.

these are my views and i currently stay rented in Upscale.
    Can you share your rent details pls. No personal details necessary
    Rent, maintenance etc etc,,,,

Comment

Pain will be known when something is kicking. It is not worth for Investment as Hira indulges in controlling and limiting owners interests nook and corner . They can not sell the flat henceforth at premium as the existing owners feedback from experience will make them go away and shut up the premium .

Comment

Originally posted by prakashraja View Post
        its actually overpriced. but still will i go for it though its overpriced? i may, since i dont find any other project meeting my requirement of views and euro style, and i may compromise on above issues and price.

these are my views and i currently stay rented in Upscale.
        This is a key reason. There is no other alternative, no other township is close to what Hira offers.
        Demand and supply is key for prices. When there is so much demand, and there are few large parcels on good locations in OMR, builders not willing to build premium properties in the 1-2C range.

There are alternatives at high end like Akshaya Abov and SkyVilla, there is not a single high end complex equivalent to Hira in the mid-budget range.

Well we do not see it changing anytime soon.
        Last edited April 20 2013, 12:32 AM.

Comment

If Hira Siruseri is even 50% as good as Hira Powai Mumbai, Hira Siruseri will be the best high rise township in Chennai.

I am sure community township will be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Economist View Post
            If Hira Siruseri is even 50% as good as Hira Powai Mumbai, Hira Siruseri will be the best high rise township in Chennai.

I am sure community township will be good.
            What is the criteria for 50% good? Hira is the best in Chennai or TN is just wishful thinking by their interest groups. It may be just big enough but certainly the best? I don't know yet. They have delayed and delayed it forever....only when people start living in this community with 75-80% occupancy for year or two we can make these declarations. Until then Hira is as good as any Tom dick and Harry in the town.

Comment

Originally posted by k11 View Post
              This is a key reason. There is no other alternative, no other township is close to what Hira offers.
              Demand and supply is key for prices. When there is so much demand, and there are few large parcels on good locations in OMR, builders not willing to build premium properties in the 1-2C range.

There are alternatives at high end like Akshaya Abov and SkyVilla, there is not a single high end complex equivalent to Hira in the mid-budget range.

Well we do not see it changing anytime soon.
              1-2c is mid-budget range??6500/sqft in Siruseri is mid-budget range??I thought it is premium ... i can see where chennai is heading towards...
              singgg in the rainnn...

Comment

Photo1
                Attached Files

Comment

Photo2
                  Attached Files

Comment

Photo 3
                    Attached Files

Comment

Photo 4
                      Attached Files

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X