Collapse

Hiranandani Upscale House of Hiranandani OMR Chennai

Last updated: October 10 2017
1893 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Hiranandani Upscale House of Hiranandani OMR Chennai

There are three cremation grounds inside this complex. This is a big negative factor

Comment

CG will never go.It is an eyewash and cheating by Marketing to sell flat and Management to say later that it will be removed . Why they have not removed for the last 6 years one CG, what will happen to centre CG located right to Pillar and one more in extreme right side in the end. How a township with 3 CG can be termed as number one and self sustained ? Sad and Bad .

Far away Buyers are fooled and screwed up only by misguiding by sale guys and Management is sleeping in Mumbai as Mafia spreading fear among community who moved in 200-250 nos out of 1200 flats .As someone said, it may become ghost town soon considering the Maintenance and Delay.I lost few lacs rupees even while transacting ,leave alone how other owners lost silently and suffering .

Delay in starting new towers like much goofed up Singnature tower Seagull will take atleast another 2-3 years though it was announced and money collected from innocent buyers for last 2 years might have been shifted to their Urbania. Hira does everything to make money by cheating all customers . I will withdraw this statement if any owners object or prove against my statements.

Pulling away or withdrawing is best option or else one must be ready to pay rowdy mamool in the nameof transfer fee at 500 per sft. No builder charge in chennai for transferring the property in between due to his own financial hardships and circumstances but these guys charge transfer fee by violating SRO, LEGAL TERMS and FAIR PRACTICES and never give late payment charges for 3 year delayed projects to innocent Investors and charge hefty penalty interst at 18% p.a for late payment. They threaten many owners to disconnect EB, WATER and ask some of the owners to sell back and get out as per my own source . I wonder whether we live in India or Italy .

Buyers Beware in this Project

Comment

Sam,
        Ravi, I believe owns a prop at hira and he is the right person to object or agree with your post. Apologies if this post is inappropriate
        Last edited May 8 2013, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sundarjp View Post
          1-2c is mid-budget range??6500/sqft in Siruseri is mid-budget range??I thought it is premium ... i can see where chennai is heading towards...
          singgg in the rainnn...
          Atleast Hira is targetting high end customers and not middle class.

What irks me more is how some projects in Pallikaranai and Medavakkam in interior places are demanding 5-6K (all inclusive). Its all brand value! We cant argue if its worth or not! For me MED and PAL are also over hyped and not really middle class budget!

I think Hira is a luxury project and cannot be compared with mid budget projects around it. The next project from Callex seems to be a luxury one!

Comment

@sundarjp,

Please don't fall for this provocation, comparing Navalur with Medavakkam/Pallikaranai and calling Medavakkam as interior location is clearly an attempt to start a conflict.

Comment

Luxury is tied to the project itself and not the location only. Location is one component but not the only thing. Flat cost is generally land cost and construction cost. For a luxury project the construction costs are much higher.
              Not only that it also encompases some or all of the following,

Location on main roads or wide roads
              Residential area no factories nearby.
              Low density
              Higher open space, tall towers give high% of open space
              Landscaping and greenery
              4-6 Apts per floor max.
              Decent club house/pool/amenities (private)
              No sharing of amenities with 5000 people
              Multiple car parks (3-4 CP per unit)
              Nice floor plan
              No 10X10 bedrooms
              Master bath decent sized
              No 1000sqft 3-bhk, it should be at least 2000-3000sqft for 3-bhk
              No sharing of bathrooms
              A good view is nice to have

There are many things like this.

Paying an extra 1000-2000 premium for luxury project is not a big deal for some people.

I agree with VP, the word luxury is thrown around casually. I have not seen any luxury projects outside of the main OMR Rd.

I welcome people to share some if you come across any.

Comment

Originally posted by rajkumar2086 View Post
                Sam,
                Ravi, I believe owns a prop at hira and he is the right person to object or agree with your post. Apologies if this post is inappropriate
                Ravi objecting anything against Hira...forget it...he is a diehard fan of hira...
                Ravi, this is a juz on a lighter note since we had enough arguements for and against hira in the past...
                Last edited May 8 2013, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lovebirds43k View Post
                  There are three cremation grounds inside this complex. This is a big negative factor
                  Can someone throw more light on it with photos of it, how on earth can anyone accept 3 CG inside the complex and pay such a huge premium ? In KK nagar there is a 3 bhk available for 70 lakh since its closer to CG and next road away from its view costs 2 Crore. Almost 70% discount

Comment

Originally posted by rajkumar2086 View Post
                    Sam,
                    @Raj,

In case you were not aware, Sam booked an apartment in Hira and later cancelled it. So he is also a buyer.

I didn't agree with Sam when he was overly praising Hira after booking and overly criticizing it after cancellation. However, it is his view and he is free to voice it.

I'm posting this just to clarify that Sam is a disgruntled buyer and not someone throwing stones at Hira from outside.

Comment

Originally posted by k11 View Post
                      Location is one component but not the only thing.
                      From Sobha Meritta thread around 14 hrs back:

Builder name means squat. Location and value are more important to Chennai folks.
                      I tend to agree with your comment in Sobha thread but not with your view in Hira thread.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X