No exclusive thread for Hiranandani Upscale OMR project. Thought of creating one so that we can follow the developments, Rental yields, Issues and other topics.

Happy forumming

be the change you want to see in the world :)
Read more
1826 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • SamSundar is not a buyer and lost money with reseller without knowing the transfer fee . His contention is not correct and as I already told , we know what is the real situation. If it is there, we are the first one to include in our negative posts .

How can we fabricate and pull in the non existing one in the approved layout and debate . You want to believe non buyer or buyers with full details

Make a visit ( you refrained to visit me during your trip ) and survey and post. That is good for all

Always reply for all posts either agreeing or not agreeing with reasons so that members will get benefitted .

Sudden missing and discontinuation will leave the posts with lot of confusions in members mind
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Love4land
    May not be for someone booking in Natwest Aura for 3300 psf, but these are certainly important for people who spend crores to buy an apartment.

Your post really made me think a lot, Is money what defines basic amenities. I echoed your post to my 2 years old daughter and she stared at me sometime. I can read her mind and it uttered for some 500 rs can buy 2 movie tickets and for few it can buy 2 weeks food. Money value is determined by how individual presume. Somewhat satisfied with what my intelligent daughter mindread I decided to get unanswered question with the builder. Will all basic amenities be ready during possession?

I drove my and reached natwest. I did not waste time asking on project status and progress. My question to the PM over there was, will my basic amenities be ready when I move in.

PM Said: Yes sir. We have already got Electricity. generator and STP is functional for phase 1 already. Water provision along with panchayat water is already done.

I said: I am asking all basic amenities not alone the above. The PM at this time saw some frustration in me.

PM Continued: The Security, parking will be ready. Play area and library will be ready well ahead. Department stores will be ready.

I was losing my patience and in an higher tone I asked again " All Basic Amenities".. I dont care about departmental stores and security etc etc

The irritated PM asked me " What other amenities you are looking at?"

I said swimming pool. PM made a mind Laugh combined with crazy look. He said it is already 90% complete and will be ready in a week or two.

Happy that I got basic amenities as my good pal had indicated. I dove my car towards home. On entering velachery I saw a board " velachery Aquatic complex". I realized suddenly I need to learn swimming to be able to use the basic amenities. That said I called them and checked availability. They were running full for another 3 months and asked me to call back after that. Happy I still have time for possession, I came back home and typing this message.

Thanks again on invoking my senses.

That said I am still on to my mission waiting for Hira folks to reply on non availability of basic amenities (Swimming pool and club house) in Hira. In case if Hira folks have doubt on basic amenities, refer the link

10 Must Have Amenities in Your Apartment

PS: Sorry for the long post. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,The club house & swimming pool is not yet ready & hope to start using the same in about a couple of months time.Hope,i answered your question!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by srivat
    Your post really made me think a lot, Is money what defines basic amenities. I echoed your post to my 2 years old daughter and she stared at me sometime. I can read her mind and it uttered for some 500 rs can buy 2 movie tickets and for few it can buy 2 weeks food. Money value is determined by how individual presume. Somewhat satisfied with what my intelligent daughter mindread I decided to get unanswered question with the builder. Will all basic amenities be ready during possession?

I drove my and reached natwest. I did not waste time asking on project status and progress. My question to the PM over there was, will my basic amenities be ready when I move in.

Are you alright?
    CommentQuote
  • srivat:

Hilarious!. You graduated magna cum laude and you should not be responding anymore to such silly content!

However, you literally drove home the point! You should have allowed your little one to stare for some more time and she would have uttered something and that would have been a just enough response. Here is why. Hope your constant longing to get the Hira folks to respond, quenched a little through my response :). Reminds me, I have to coach my little one to stare at select comical posts for responses to save some of my bandwidth!!

Mav
    CommentQuote
  • Srivat

When you were checking in your project, I posted the status of club house and pool in last para 4.

Analyzing the previous posts is must before typing in this forum and above all remember to recall ( for certain confused posts ) so that replying and remembering of past posts would be easy

10 must have in flats BTW do not figure out the much demanded pool and club by L4L

Think commonfloor folks do not have common sense to include or not considered it consciously .

Now having said that we are in same boat and now it is for L4L turn to have crossed finger and think and inquire as to when club house and pool for his SM would be ready in all aspects and trip to that site without passing through TPR ( Tissue Paper Road ) to reach V-K Road through GST road through Famous Pallavaram would help a lot . Sorry forgot to add Pammal as it is not part of the sojourn

Originally Posted by chandru_13
    Hi,The club house & swimming pool is not yet ready & hope to start using the same in about a couple of months time.Hope,i answered your question!
    CommentQuote
  • MOM

Mission Accomplished. Hira owners spoke out late in the evening. Chandru and Ravi expressed their views on basic amenities

Ravi comment

All Hira owners decided to wait for another 2 months for Club house and Pool as connecting road work is going on

Conclusion:

Ravi comment "All Owners". Looks like he shoulders the responsibility of Hira. :) But I give that benefit of doubt and take Ravi voice as Hira Voice.

Looks like They are more comfortable with basic amenities like Security, School, STP etc than Pool or Clubhouse for now.

My role ends here for this mission. No more questions.
    CommentQuote
    MOM

Mission Accomplished. Hira owners spoke out late in the evening. Chandru and Ravi expressed their views on basic amenities

Ravi comment

All Hira owners decided to wait for another 2 months for Club house and Pool as connecting road work is going on

Conclusion:

Ravi comment "All Owners". Looks like he shoulders the responsibility of Hira. :) But I give that benefit of doubt and take Ravi voice as Hira Voice.

Looks like They are more comfortable with basic amenities like Security, School, STP etc than Pool or Clubhouse for now.

My role ends here for this mission. No more questions.

Ravi doesnt seem to be assuming responsibility on behalf of all owners..he shares the decision that comes out of the owners meeting at HIRA..there is a distinct intent difference between the two.

Srivat - Start a Thread with interesting(controversial?) Topic. I am sure your thirst for debate will be quenched.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nabishek
    Ravi doesnt seem to be assuming responsibility on behalf of all owners..he shares the decision that comes out of the owners meeting at HIRA..there is a distinct intent difference between the two.

Srivat - Start a Thread with interesting(controversial?) Topic. I am sure your thirst for debate will be quenched.

I trust Ravi and that is the reason without knowing Ravi personally as well I passed on the benefit of the message. I know Ravi knows my intent of the mission :). It is to bring the atrocities of Hira out for not providing basic amenities. There are few who use pool for bathing purpose and denying them the right for a proper bath is amount to cruelty for self and others. Hira is party to it.

I am a very modest man. I dont seek controversy. It is only that I want to clear the controversy in case if I am not clear with few posts. My thirst is to just bring out the reality out of those controversies.

I definitely like debate and all war of words can be won via debate. Take the US presidential debate as an example. All debate is not controversial.

I am a modest man and open to feedback from RE experts like you and other forumers. I have missed the bus, boat, train, flat of RE investment and learning from senior+veteran members to help me on an wise investment.
    CommentQuote
  • @Srivat,

Knowingly or unknowingly my posts against you have disturbed you a lot. It is not my intention to seriously hurt anyone and I apologize for it.
    Please get over it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Love4land
    @Srivat,

Knowingly or unknowingly my posts against you have disturbed you a lot. It is not my intention to seriously hurt anyone and I apologize for it.
    Please get over it.

L4L, Please ever dont do this pal. In case if I have found your post disturbed I have immediately replied to that. We are in a forum and not in a prayer meet.

You have knowledge in lot of RE areas and we look forward to get valuable information from your post. New members look forward to members like you, Ravi, Sraj, K11 (please PM me in case if I have missed someone to include :)) .

Comparison is mandatory and healthy and every one has the right to defend the comparison. For some members comparison or debate is an information for some it leads to be represented as attack. Moderators are example of the later.

Lets defend and do comparison so that other forumers can understand the ups and downs before investing.

For some who are avid swimmer who like to Jump from top into the sea to swim, Hira ocenaic view can be a boon for some who are afraid of heights it can be a mere nonsense. See I said comparison is healthy and it is good for forumers to use it while selecting their investment.

Lets continue to rock. I can see lot of silence in Hira and Sobha thread. Let us bring it active with nice information.

Having said that there is no compromise that I may agree to any debate from anyone unless I find it worth it. Lets start the day

I have a question for moderator. Going to Sobha thread to ask it even if they :bab (3): me.
    CommentQuote
  • couple of observations
    I thought you enrolled yesterday to swimming class in velachery , but the analogies are already afloat :)
    Secondly i do swim and grew up in the beach in a city called beachtown ( kadal-oor ) as much as i love it, i hate heights , they can be mutually exclusive :)
    Hira's view is again novel / unique , but IMO it does not warrant the premium at the current price point, secondly high rise building and operational safety is a newbie to chennai so i will reserve judgement after seeing it functioning for a few years.
    Im sure you have worked in large corporates in high rise buildings where we practice fire drills, there is a fire captain and procedures we orderly follow in case of an emergency
    Drills are coordinatted with local fire dept , time to reach from station to building is measured, each drill happens in different times of the day to measure traffic impact
    all these are done periodically per county code for commercial buildings.Do i have faith that this is being done or even thought about in residential MSB in chennai, IMHO - NO,

Lastly you remind me of a PM who i worked for very many years back, it was the beginning days of Agile and he would be so thrilled to do standups, only one problem
    He liked to do all the talking in the entire 15 minutes, so it was more of a lecture than standup..
    our day in east coast is over
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SRaj001
    couple of observations
    I thought you enrolled yesterday to swimming class in velachery , but the analogies are already afloat :)

I am paying the price for exaggeration. :)

Originally Posted by SRaj001

Hira's view is again novel / unique , but IMO it does not warrant the premium at the current price point, secondly high rise building and operational safety is a newbie to chennai so i will reserve judgement after seeing it functioning for a few years.
    Im sure you have worked in large corporates in high rise buildings where we practice fire drills, there is a fire captain and procedures we orderly follow in case of an emergency
    Drills are coordinatted with local fire dept , time to reach from station to building is measured, each drill happens in different times of the day to measure traffic impact
    all these are done periodically per county code for commercial buildings.Do i have faith that this is being done or even thought about in residential MSB in chennai, IMHO - NO,

Safety - Exact point I had highlighted earlier in this thread and I agree.

Originally Posted by SRaj001

Lastly you remind me of a PM who i worked for very many years back, it was the beginning days of Agile and he would be so thrilled to do standups, only one problem
    He liked to do all the talking in the entire 15 minutes, so it was more of a lecture than standup..
    our day in east coast is over

Introspecting myself. I dont like PM's even though I have to deal with them. :(
    Please tell me if you see me improving in future posts. :bab (26):
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
    I am paying the price for exaggeration. :)

Safety - Exact point I had highlighted earlier in this thread and I agree.

Introspecting myself. I dont like PM's even though I have to deal with them. :(
    Please tell me if you see me improving in future posts. :bab (26):

Srivat - you have good sense of humor and you are a good contributor so please do the good work
    I have a few questions for you reg your natwest investment
    I gather you are in Velachery now , reg your decision to move to urapakkam - natwest
    1 -are you currently working in OMR - what part - no need to reveal exact location - city name would help
    2 - what route you take to get OMR loc or other office loc now
    3 - What route you plan to take after moving to natwest
    4 - do you even plan to move to natwest or is this a rental
    5 - What made you chose urapakkam over perungalathur, vandalur, tamabram east , selayur corridor -
    6 - What school options you have for kid/s
    7 - Social options hospitals, medical stores, grocery , provisions, occasional shopping on clothing, jewelry, kalayanam kaatchi relatives friends family ? are they near ?
    8 what other options you considered

please post these info to help members understand the thought process
    CommentQuote